User Lists: 0

Hello there.

GordanChoong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Hi there everybody! I just came from IGN after being banned for stupid reasons as well as other forum websites! I also was part of Game-Spot until a moderator there didn't like me and banned me, and I ditched Super-Cheats because nobody is active on that site! So I will start now being an active forum member and hopefully, no moderators ban me for stupid reasons like how I was for Game-Spot and IGN! No, I am not a trouble-maker; it's just that the moderators don't like me and ban me alot. Anyways, I hope that the people of this community and even the moderators aren't going to be a bunch of trolls and ban me for stupid reasons or treat me like crap.

TomTroller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GordanChoong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordanchoong: lol, I was from IGN too.

Hahaha! Then we must be good bros! I hate how they banned me for spamming! Yeah sure ... sure I spammed! Or is it because I mentioned GameSpot in my comments which pissed them off? Cause that's how the same went for the Sony president after he posted "I love PS" on Miiverse on his WiiU!

notJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I'm Nick.

Wulver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamerguy3 said:

@wulver: hey man did u like india i am from india what places did u visit i have seen almost all of india i go on vacation every year for twenty days

I liked India a lot. It was a great experience and I would like to come back and do all of Northern India this time around.

@gamerguy3 said:

@wulver: hey man did u like india i am from india what places did u visit i have seen almost all of india i go on vacation every year for twenty days

It's a great experience for both men and women, although women (more specifically white women) will undoubtedly get sexually harassed without a male friend to accompany them.

I am from Northern India.

Damn right!

Where do you live in the north?

markymark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey like to play video games like Tekken, which a fav of mine. Name is Mark, and I can play video games for a great deal of hours.

theharribokid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sup, i'm harribo and though I've listened to some of GB's many podcasts I have only signed up just now as a result of the 2 month premium trial GB kindly offered all reddit gold members. So, other than of course supporting the site what does premium do?

I help admin TF2's biggest mapping community, TF2Maps.net and work a shitty part-time retail job.

Gamerguy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2660  Edited By Gamerguy3

@wulver:

I live in maharashtra near nagpur, in chandrapur.

My town is famous for BLACK GOLD (COAL)

Gamerguy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its not safe even for indian women i am sixteen and i go on vacation with my mom and sis and you cant imagine how angry i get. Itz hard for women.

Banegoks_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2662  Edited By Banegoks_X

I love video games, Im on team Playstation, I am a youtuber having a hard time getting started. And I play lacrosse and football.

P.S.If you wanna help me with my youtube

Hey guys if you love video games, and like hearing news on videos games, come check out my youtube channel. You don't even need to sub, just give me a chance and watch a couple of my videos. And if you enjoy Subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCltV-0pdtgt7HBgXhMy9DWg

MaC122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New premium guy here. I've watched a lot of the videos that GB puts on YouTube and I listen to the podcast all the time, just like the rest of us I'm sure. Anyhow you guys keep me laughing and my wife got me a premi sub for my birthday. Hope to get to know all of you in the forums and keep up the great work GB crew!

SoulCane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just joined the site.

Avatar image for justpooparoundit
justpooparoundit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zolroyce said:

Mind if I call you fecal instead? It's just so much more formal.

I dig it, as long as it's poop related.

Avatar image for goodenoughforme
GoodEnoughForMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hi. I've actually had an account here for awhile, but never really posted much nor watched Giant Bomb content. I'm still not sure I will do either of those a ton, but I have some friends that also have accounts here and have been a part of the community for awhile, so I kind of made an account to keep tabs on them. I like some things, I don't like other things, but I do like video games, and, tangentially, that is the main purpose of this site. So here I am.

Cornelius85X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2667  Edited By Cornelius85X

Hello. I'm new to the forums, but I've been using the site, watching videos and listening to the podcasts for at least 3 years now, maybe 4. I'm into video games, some anime, podcasts, and movies. Nothing too crazy.

whatsoever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello,i am a girl who is obsessed with games.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@whatsoever: Just wanna say "whatsoever" is fantastic username. Welcome to the site, and whatnot.

Branchise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2670  Edited By Branchise

Sup, I'm Brandon. My interests include video games, sports, pro wrestling, fitness, podcasts, and listing my interests. I've been listening to/reading Giant Bomb for about two years, and decided I may as well join it.

jogarciat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2671  Edited By jogarciat1

Hi I'm Jo. I like Dark Souls and Persona (3/4) a lot. So... hey there!

Avatar image for captplaceholder
CaptPlaceholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo. I am Captain Jeffrey Placeholder. I tend to hold people's places.

I love gaming, been gaming my whole life and I greatly despise console fanboys (The Games themselves take priority over some stupid company IMO). I have also been told that I am satan incarnate, but doesn't everyone love to drink the tears of the downtrodden and relish in the despair of children?

mechahendrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spent a little over 8 months watching Quicklooks and listening to the podcast. I decided the become premium member when I came into some extra cash.

I am a member of the Royal Canadian Naval Reserves and currently study economics and business at UNB. I use to be a console only guy but once I got gaming labtop (had to be laptop because I also bring it to class) I became strictly a PC guy. Anytime I'm not playing games, I'm watching wrestling, trying to get into UFC reading something, or binging on TV and movies on Netflix.

Milesstauffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I am a new user in this forum. I want to learn more and more. What do you think ? Is here i will get good learning anything ?

emofratparty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2675  Edited By emofratparty

@mechahendrix: So...do you get deployed or anything? Does anyone in that branch ever get deployed somewhere, maybe for UN tours? Legitimately curious.

Redgamer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey my name is Leandro but everyone call me Leo

My favorite game is League of Legends

i am a Plat3 adc main if you want to add me my username is Demon Aura on NA

mechahendrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emofratparty: Nope. Reservists aren't members of the regular force. We cannot be sent over seas or across borders unless we specifically wish to join a mission, that goes for Air Force , Navy and Army. They can only order us to move to different parts of the country for limited periods of time (3-7 weeks). My job for instance, Naval Communicator, requires me to go to Victoria, BC for specific training in that trade for about 5 weeks and room and board is paid for. Reserves have lives outside of the military like jobs and school and for the most part of do training on free weekdays and weekends.

emofratparty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mechahendrix: Ah ok, sounds like a pretty traditional structure. And...hey, you get to travel? That's cool, right?

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hi, I am a new user in this forum. I want to learn more and more. What do you think ? Is here i will get good learning anything ?

No, you will not learn anything new here. But maybe you will be entertained.

(Kidding, you will actually learn a lot)

jman240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey,

I'm Jon, a perpetual lurker. I might have posted here before, who knows. Unlike other people I have no idea what I'm doing despite being pretty close to finishing school. I'm a featured blogger on Game Informer's website - which means my stuff was chosen by the editors to show up in a home page side bar - so maybe writing about games is in my future? Anyways, I generally like Giant Bomb and outside of the small group of consistent bloggers on GI that community is kinda insufferable, so consider me a double agent. Can't really beat the bombcast and UPF.

Tehvenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duders and Duderettes, My name is Diego and have been gaming since I can hold a controller which come to think of it...I learned to smash buttons before walking lol and still an avid gamer. my main focus is to be a part of this awesome community and hopefully gained more and to expand more horizon. Love with old school hip-hop (mf doom,dj premier),Love culinary documentaries with hosts like anthony bourdain, gordon ramsay. there's more but at this point i'll just leave the door open neighbor! so we can sit down and have a beer or wine! cheers and be blessed.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone I'm just a man that loves playing video games and talking about them too.

overlordarthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good day to all. :)

Avatar image for thefuturefossil
TheFutureFossil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, I'm Adam. I'm into psychology and genetics

Avatar image for thefuturefossil
TheFutureFossil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverain: Well that's an interesting way to view things.

perethorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2687  Edited By perethorn

I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN Perethorn.

HarrytMJ66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2689  Edited By HarrytMJ66

Hello everyone.

Just joined the website having listened to GiantBomb podcast for a fair while now. I'm from England so apologies if you don't understand some of my slang or jokes etc.

I'm more into the sports and racing simulator side of video games.

Hope you are all well, All the best.

Harry

Avatar image for a_faceless_name
A_Faceless_Name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all,

My name is Steve, screen name is A_Faceless_Name or AFN for short. I haven't been part of a dedicated game site forum in a while. But I have been at a few other forums from time to time. I felt a need to talk to gamers again, so here I am.

I am playing stuff on PS3, 4, Vita, Wii U, 3DS, some tablet stuff (Threes!). I kind of fell out of PC gaming once I started work on the computer and online all day. Never been an MS guy, I respect what they do, but outside of Shadow Complex and a few indies (and the upcoming Sunset Overdrive), their exclusive do not get me revved up. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600. My screen name on everything is A_Faceless_Name.

My name comes from a defunct Chicago punk band, the Broadways(members are in the Lawrence Arms now). I live in the shadow of Chicago, about 80 miles west.

Currently I am playing the Destiny alpha, Diablo 3, and Aliens:Infestation. I have read the site since almost day one. And have followed the gents from long before that. I have a soft spot for Papa Vinnie's soft, pleasant voice. And would love to hear him read children's' books. I also want to meet Small Businessman in the worst way.

It is a pleasure to meet you all,

Steve/AFN

Edit: Apparently I was here in 2010 as well. When I made this account it merged with my old one because of G-plus. Ok, good deal. Nice to meet you all over again.

altor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hello guys,

i'm a 42 years old dentist and i have two lovely sons...

hope to enjoy your community...

cheers!!!! :)

BrennRambles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hey everyone!

Brand new to the forums, I love getting involved in the community. I have been into the PlayStation Community for years and I thought it was about time to come over to a different site with more variety and different people.

I play on all platforms, from Steam to Sony's PlayStation, even the 3DS! (I love Pokemon)

If you ever want someone to play a game with, my collection is massive and I am sure we can get together and play!

I do also run a YouTube channel, Twitch, and I will be blogging on this site!

Cheers!

Kaveman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Hey Þorkell from Iceland and im interested in playing dead or alive 5 and dark souls 2 online with someone :D

thanous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2695  Edited By thanous

Hey I'm Thanous

Mostly play my vita if I'm playing games

Spend most of my free time making games

First impressions mean everything, and I suck at them so yeah

Hope I can become an established member of this community

No Caption Provided
Victorboris1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2697  Edited By Victorboris1

Hai, I'm Victorboris1 and my spirit animal is a potato.

HelloDanni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been a member since 2012 but decided to pop in the forums for the first time today. Haven't been an active member of a gaming forum since I was a moderator back at 1UP (RIP). Hoo boy, I'm just old now. You kids get off my lawn. *shakes fist*

ntinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi I'm Ntinos !

I come from Greece (hence that weird name).
I'm 21 years old and i play video games since i was 7.

Now i play games on my PS3 and my laptop (at least what it is capable of handling).
I have no particular taste in types of video games... but i don't like sports and racing games..
Some of my favorite games are : MGS , Bioshock 1 (haven't played 2 or Infinite), GTA, every Naughty Dog game, Ratchet and Clank and the list goes on and on....

I'm happy to be part of this site !!

Avatar image for daysoffuturepast
DaysofFuturePast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys,im new!Can anybody show me around?I dont know much about the site since im new.Also im brazillian and my name is Felipe.