Introducing the New Halo user forum Drinking Game

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By me3639

Wow, there is nothing more entertaining than reading comments on a review of highly anticipated game franchise. Though it doesn't need any help here is a little drinking game i thought would add a little something different while you are forming your allegiance to the reviewer or the game. Contributions to the game are weclome and encouraged.  Note rules were based off of research from 5 different gaming sites who have reviewed Halo:Reach.

Only rule is you must be of age to play this game or substitute alcohol for your favorite non-alcoholic beverage(I would not have had to add this 10 years ago, but for legal reasons and its for the children)

Drink 1
#1 Fan Boy rule: identifying, or using the word fan boy- drink
#2 Legal rule- Has written or replied to a previous comment  stating their case why the score is incorrect/ or correct 
#3 score rule- identifying or listing any scores of any previous games
 #4 Been there, done that rule: Identifying previous Halo games- drink. Also note this usually comes attached with a score so don't forget rule #3.
 #5 Franchise rule- Calling out names of any other game franchise. Watch for scores attached.
 #6 The C word- Any mention of the Call of duty franchise- drink. Be careful this could include all the above rules listed above. 

Drink 2
#7 I'm right, you are wrong rule- message is disagreeing with the reviewer - take a double
#8 Whatever rule- Agrees with the reviewer but reluctantly.
#9 Who the fuck knows what this guy/gal thinks- comment is so long you completely ignore. Usually is a reply post between multiple users and is a mess. 
#10 F$% rule- Using abbreviations, profanity, or texting abbreviations drink 2. { I thought about adding to drink 1, but this will help end the game quicker}

Chug a Beer
#11Hello, Buehler?rule- Anyone who has posted a review and score, without ever playing the game. Beta does not count.
#12 Psychic rule: Any words including It will be, I know it will be or other futuristic lingo chug.
#13  Intervention rule- Totally going on a tirade or saying the game means more to you than _____.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Brendan

Since that game involves almost every single reply on a review forum, that game would kill me.