Introducing the newest bomber...

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By ferrarimanf355

Hi, all. I figured that I should post something here.

My name is Alex, and I'm new here. I used to have a blog on 1up, but since James Mielke is the definition of a premadonna who thinks the whole fucking world revolves around him, I decided to pack up and move here.

Anyways, I love video games, of course. My personal all-time favorite game is Daytona USA 2. As the username suggests, I love racing games. Sega ones, in particular, but any game from any genre from Sega, Namco, Midway, Turn 10, Bizarre Creations, Valve, id, Rockstar and Raw Thrills as well. I admit to being a Raw Thrills fanboy, if only because seeing them be successful in the arcade sector makes me feel good about the state of the gaming industry. And their games are fun, too. Yes, even Target: Terror, that's a great guilty pleasure. In the arcades, the Wii version is crap.

And obviously, as the username suggests, I love cars, too. Fast ones. Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bugattis, Chevys, Mopars, Z cars, Mustangs... if it's fast, I'm all over it like the loud pedal.

I'll start posting new stuff on Monday. See you all then!

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ferrarimanf355

Hi, all. I figured that I should post something here.

My name is Alex, and I'm new here. I used to have a blog on 1up, but since James Mielke is the definition of a premadonna who thinks the whole fucking world revolves around him, I decided to pack up and move here.

Anyways, I love video games, of course. My personal all-time favorite game is Daytona USA 2. As the username suggests, I love racing games. Sega ones, in particular, but any game from any genre from Sega, Namco, Midway, Turn 10, Bizarre Creations, Valve, id, Rockstar and Raw Thrills as well. I admit to being a Raw Thrills fanboy, if only because seeing them be successful in the arcade sector makes me feel good about the state of the gaming industry. And their games are fun, too. Yes, even Target: Terror, that's a great guilty pleasure. In the arcades, the Wii version is crap.

And obviously, as the username suggests, I love cars, too. Fast ones. Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bugattis, Chevys, Mopars, Z cars, Mustangs... if it's fast, I'm all over it like the loud pedal.

I'll start posting new stuff on Monday. See you all then!

00Ruckus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By 00Ruckus

I'm also a member of Gamespot.  My name is ProtegeRuckus on there.  I'm also a car enthusiast, and Gran Turismo 3 was really what got me into cars.  That came out the same year as The Fast and the Furious, so cars were very  popular back then, until gas prices skyrocketed lol.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By daniel_beck_90

welcome , do not just stand there ....come in  :D

Avatar image for galvanizednails
GalvanizedNails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GalvanizedNails

Welcome to the club! So do you like Forza at all? Thats my main car game right now, and its what has gotten me really interested in the automotive industry

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ferrarimanf355

GalvanizedNails, I had Forza 2, but the grind sandwich got boring about halfway through. I'm hoping the rumors about Forza 3 are true, though. daniel, thanks for the welcome. 00Ruckus, thanks for accepting my friend invite. ^_^

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By adam_grif
daniel_beck_90 said:
"welcome , do not just stand there ....come in  :D"
GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Jayge_

I, too, find James Mielke to be an intolerable dickwad.

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gameboi

Welcome aboard! Be forewarned though, this is a hard bunch to befriend. They can be fickle, but are overall, a great group of people. Don't take it to heart if the majority seem to ignore you for a while; they mean no  harm.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

Welcome to the site! How about Burnout but not Need for Speed? :D

Oh and I played Daytona in an arcade in Tenerife during the summer, still awesome ^_^ Not entirely sure if it was the original or 2 though.

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ferrarimanf355
lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lamegame621
Gameboi said:
"Welcome aboard! Be forewarned though, this is a hard bunch to befriend. They can be fickle, but are overall, a great group of people. Don't take it to heart if the majority seem to ignore you for a while; they mean no  harm."
Make sure to read the above statement at least twice. It is the truth. lol

Only racing game I'm really into is Burnout: Paradise. I suck at all the other ones.