#1 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -

Is this a rare bug or as a free user I need to start living with these kind of ads on GIantomb.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I distinctly remember Jeff saying that he does not want these kind of ads on Giantbomb. I think he called them "eye-blasters" or something along those lines.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (35800 posts) -

Do you remember saying, "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there"?

#3 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

Send this to Daniel.

#4 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Do you remember saying, "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there"?

I stopped doing that after I mistakenly said that while taking a shit. Needless to say that the agent wasn't too happy about the predicament he was in. It was a day after Mexican food night.

#5 Posted by Vager (1653 posts) -

Those kind of ads shouldn't be there. will probably ban that ad from appearing on the site.

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (35800 posts) -

@Mordukai:

Did you remember to say, "with, like, a billion goddamn rolls of soft toilet paper"?

#7 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: I usually take a shower after those kinds of days. No need to waste that much paper.

#8 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -

@Vager: Thanks for the info. I will make sure to report them next time and not waste a whole thread on them.

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (35800 posts) -

@Mordukai:

Then why not adjust it to say, "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there....with a bidet harnessing the power of a fucking fire hose."?

#10 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

...with Bob Barker.

#11 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I thought that screenshot was 4:3 at first, it looks so square! I'm not used to seeing non widescreen resolutions now.

#12 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: Ohh man I love bidets. I didn't think of them until I tried it. Fuck sake what an awesome invention. I think they should be a standard in any toilet seat. Ohh boy we really got of track here.

#13 Posted by Video_Game_King (35800 posts) -

@Mordukai:

I haven't used one (I gave up defecation back in the late 1700s/early 1800s), so I imagine the one problem would be people asking you, "Did you piss yourself...through your...ass?".

#14 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Mordukai:

I haven't used one (I gave up defecation back in the late 1700s/early 1800s), so I imagine the one problem would be people asking you, "Did you piss yourself...through your...ass?".

I see the defecation still flows out of your moon hole though.

#15 Posted by Gamer_152 (14049 posts) -
@Mordukai: The other guys are right, you should try and give Daniel a heads-up about this. He'll be able to fix it.