iPod Help

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By breadfan

For Christmas I got a new iPod and I have been having some of the same problems that I had with my older one.  It is nothing technical but it is just an annoying little 'bug'.  So I have about 5 or 6 missing artists that do not appear on the Artists selection of the iPod, but their albums and songs still appear in the other sections (artists, albums, songs, and genres).  I was just wondering why is it that random artists will be left out of the entire list?  I'm just wondering if this has happened to other people before.

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Gameboi

This happens to me, but only with albums that are made up of several artists, such as this one by Santana.  It's technically his album, but iTunes is confused by the other names, and doesn't list it under his name.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By dsplayer1010
SuperMooseman said:
"Open up iTunes and edit the artists that are listed for that song, then sync your iPod again. That'll fix the problem."
Not the artists, try editing the albums.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

I'll try changing the albums, but it is weird because Crosby, Still, Nash, & Young appears normal, but Crosby, Still, & Nash doesn't show up and the same with Bob Dylan & the Band.  Thanks for the help.