Ipod, I hardly knew ye....

xionpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Edited By xionpunk

Oh God why!?  WHY!?  My I pod Nano, only two years old, has left this cold cruel world. A negligent toss of the laundery into the washing machine brought the wondrous little gadget to a watery grave. Through a spin and rinse cycle it went, set to super load, a terrible way to go. But nay, the torment did not end there.  The nano was submitted to the firey heat of the dryer, a tornado of death.

It was not until I heard the sickening sounds of its lifeless body being  repeatedly thrown against the dryer door that I realized that something had gone terribly wrong. The horror! There I sat holding its lifeless form, never again to glow to life. Never again to play those Nirvana albums over and over again. Never again to accompany me during the long hours at work.  Oh I pod Nano, how I will miss all the joy you brought me. To think I will never hear that little clicky scroll wheel ever again and never play those stupid little games. I'll even miss you're flaws, like how you would sometime refuse to shut off, even though I clearly needed time away. Or even the way you would sometimes freeze up, with no way to reset, and I'd have to wait all day for your battery to drain, just so I could charge it back up. But you always came back, we'd make up and listen to sweet sweet Nirvana all night long. Goodbye Ipod Nano... you were too young!

Oh the HUMANITY...
Oh the HUMANITY...

p.s. Now how the hell am I supposed to listen to the podcast while working, dammit.
xionpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By xionpunk

Oh God why!?  WHY!?  My I pod Nano, only two years old, has left this cold cruel world. A negligent toss of the laundery into the washing machine brought the wondrous little gadget to a watery grave. Through a spin and rinse cycle it went, set to super load, a terrible way to go. But nay, the torment did not end there.  The nano was submitted to the firey heat of the dryer, a tornado of death.

It was not until I heard the sickening sounds of its lifeless body being  repeatedly thrown against the dryer door that I realized that something had gone terribly wrong. The horror! There I sat holding its lifeless form, never again to glow to life. Never again to play those Nirvana albums over and over again. Never again to accompany me during the long hours at work.  Oh I pod Nano, how I will miss all the joy you brought me. To think I will never hear that little clicky scroll wheel ever again and never play those stupid little games. I'll even miss you're flaws, like how you would sometime refuse to shut off, even though I clearly needed time away. Or even the way you would sometimes freeze up, with no way to reset, and I'd have to wait all day for your battery to drain, just so I could charge it back up. But you always came back, we'd make up and listen to sweet sweet Nirvana all night long. Goodbye Ipod Nano... you were too young!

Oh the HUMANITY...
Oh the HUMANITY...

p.s. Now how the hell am I supposed to listen to the podcast while working, dammit.
robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By robot

Robot sin #1- killing another robot without good cause.  My friend now you must be punished with insurance fraud.  Robot himself declares that he will take all your money and put you on the streets.  Then my robo friends called cell phone and radio will kill your sperm cells and make you infertile.  You peice of scum.  And you went as far as to post a picture of the dead robot.  How kind.  Imagine if I posted a picture of your dead sister that I tossed in a wave pool with cinder blocks on her feet. And then, accidentaly, put her in the incinerator to be cooked to a nice crisp.  And the best thing is robot was eating a wonder dinner until you showed me that pic and now the contents of my combustion chamber is on my keyboard.  I salute you xionpunk, for your disregard for robot prosperity and well being. 

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By StaticFalconar

try explaining that to apple care...

xionpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xionpunk

@ robot,  I believe in open casket funerals...for closure

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

That'll buff right out.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By CreamyGoodness

roses are red, 

violets are blue,
your ipod is dead,
and a little of you.

it made your heart tingle,
and omnious glow,
when you could listen to your favourite audio show,
but that is no more.

All thos nirvana songs,
out the door,
but those are no more,
from the itunes store

give it a funeral,
if you please,
take some pictures,
of what you sees

i feel real bad,
it makes me sad
to see this happen
aint so greeat.

tonight when i go to bed,
i think of what you said,
ill stare at the moon,
happy i have a Zune.

meh, i'm am supposed to be typing a geography  essay, but i am a procrastinator, so i worte that instead.
robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By robot

we shall fight to the death then,  i will hide in a port-o-potty until you are vunerable and then i will penatrate your rectal area with my anal probe. I also will have my brother, optimus prime, rub his voodoo stick all over your mother in a seductive way, all the while making you watch every aspect.  I also will plug your power strips into the wall so that you lose and extra $50-$54 dollars a year on your electricity bill.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#8  Edited By dsplayer1010

R.I.P- 200X-2008

Optimus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Optimus_Prime

I am Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots, and I declare ROBOT war against you.  You shall be hunted untill Earth ends in 2013

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pause422

iPod's are shit.

joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#11  Edited By joey
robot said:
"Robot sin #1- killing another robot without good cause.  "
Actually it sounds like an accident, so it would be manslaughter. or roboslaughter.
CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By CreamyGoodness
joey said:
"robot said:
"Robot sin #1- killing another robot without good cause.  "
Actually it sounds like an accident, so it would be manslaughter. or roboslaughter."
robalacaust
xionpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xionpunk

ok fine then... I'll have to fight robot and optimus prime. The machines were gonna try and take over anyways. Robots might be tougher, but I will defeat you with something you don't have...LOVE  XD

Oh and thx to creamy goodness for an awesome poem!  Geography can wait dammit!
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gizmo

When I read this it reminds me of Ben Stiller in Tropic Thunder, getting repeatedly shot and doing that waving thing with his hands.

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#15  Edited By trulyalive

My iPod died yesterday. About 2 years as well, actually. trippy.
In any case, I share your pain.

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

HOLY WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT?! Oh...

Was this a brand-new Nano? 2nd or 4th generation? ReTarDedFisHy shall shed a single tear for a lost piece of technology, never to be marveled at again... ->  ;,[
Edit: Ohhh so it was two years old... so young. :(

xionpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xionpunk

Thank you all for gathering here today in remembrance of a fine Ipod,  it shall surely be missed...

Oh yeah and by the way, Fishy...nice hat.
Prime20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Prime20

Sorry to hear dude.

That right there was why i upgraded from a nano a long time ago. With it that small you just forget where you put it.

thats why iam glad i have my brick of a Classic. and ipray that nothig ever happens to it cause i have 8,000 songs on there that i'll necer be able to replace cause i have a small HDD on the computer and ive sold most fo the cd's ive put on the thing.

siLVUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By siLVUR

That looks terrible.

Tough man, I'd hate to see my Touch go in the laundry myself.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By danhimself

so sorry to hear about your loss...maybe you can get a new bigger ipod for christmas

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LiquidPrince

You should hold it a funeral akin to the beautiful 360 one.

ben_franklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ben_franklin

I too will be siding with my boys Optimus and Robot.  After all our cybertronic friends were the ones who helped defeat Great Britain.  Sadly that strain of androids was extinct after the World War 2, France has never been the same.  On another note your carelessness has created the first Robot vs. Human war of the century.  The robot will come out victorius but not after a valient fight from Emporer Cheney's and Supreme Chancellor Uwe Boll's men.  Many men will die but remember, at least we (I) discovered electricity.  Also if you were wondering on how i know this, I experimented a little with time travel back when i was hustling the streets, so here i am in the year 2021, telling you what will happen. 

P.S. Bin Laden says hi
Avatar image for multiple_scoregasms
multiple_scoregasms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben_franklin said:
"I too will be siding with my boys Optimus and Robot.  After all our cybertronic friends were the ones who helped defeat Great Britain.  Sadly that strain of androids was extinct after the World War 2, France has never been the same.  On another note your carelessness has created the first Robot vs. Human war of the century.  The robot will come out victorius but not after a valient fight from Emporer Cheney's and Supreme Chancellor Uwe Boll's men.  Many men will die but remember, at least we (I) discovered electricity.  Also if you were wondering on how i know this, I experimented a little with time travel back when i was hustling the streets, so here i am in the year 2021, telling you what will happen. 
P.S. Bin Laden says hi
"
this is absolute madness
king_leonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By king_leonidas
multiple_scoregasms said:
"ben_franklin said:
"I too will be siding with my boys Optimus and Robot.  After all our cybertronic friends were the ones who helped defeat Great Britain.  Sadly that strain of androids was extinct after the World War 2, France has never been the same.  On another note your carelessness has created the first Robot vs. Human war of the century.  The robot will come out victorius but not after a valient fight from Emporer Cheney's and Supreme Chancellor Uwe Boll's men.  Many men will die but remember, at least we (I) discovered electricity.  Also if you were wondering on how i know this, I experimented a little with time travel back when i was hustling the streets, so here i am in the year 2021, telling you what will happen. 
P.S. Bin Laden says hi
"
this is absolute madness"
Maddness!?  THIS ISS ROBOSLAUGHTERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
_Zune_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Zune_

Zune kicks ipods ass, trust me go get one

Video_Tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Video_Tycoon

You can get MP3s nowadays for 40 bux.  =)

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to hear that dude, but, that is the most awesome looking nano I ever seen. 

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28  Edited By Gunner

Unreal_dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Unreal_dro
xionpunk said:
 to play those Nirvana albums over and over again. 
...........Theres the reason.
It wasnt your fault, Your ipod committed SUICIDE