#1 Posted by xxizzypop (577 posts) -

I know Ryan said they were supposed to ship last Monday and I got some e-mail confirmations on that, but I still don't have mine.

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I received my China Don't Care shirt last Friday. Fuck Ryan Davis hasn't shown up yet.

#3 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

Ryan has said on Twitter to contact orders@socialimprints.com if you are having issues/shirts are not arriving.

#4 Posted by rjayb89 (7720 posts) -

I have gotten zero shirts since I've ordered. I guess I should contact someone.

#5 Posted by Klaimore (947 posts) -

I haven't received both of my shirts either.

#6 Posted by Epidehl (286 posts) -

Good to know I'm not the only person who hasn't gotten them yet, not even a "they've shipped" e-mail.

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Is it strange that I read the first part as Center for Disease Control, and the second part as Fuck Ryan Davis?

#8 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -

Notoriously bad shipping on shirts as usual, just emailed for a refund as China may not care, but I do.

#9 Posted by AjayRaz (12426 posts) -

i thought i wasn't getting mine shipped because i ordered a Gerstmannia tee before and they were going to ship together. anybody else do the same?

#10 Posted by pa21ris (149 posts) -

I am waiting for my 2013 member shirt.

#11 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

I'm also waiting for my 2013 shirt.

#12 Posted by BrickRoad (702 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Is it strange that I read the first part as Center for Disease Control, and the second part as Fuck Ryan Davis?

What else could FRD ever stand for? Even if aliens landed they'd recognise FRD.

#13 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@BrickRoad said:

@Video_Game_King said:

What else could FRD ever stand for?

Franklin Relano Doosevelt?

#14 Posted by bobo6463 (20 posts) -

Also waiting for the 2013 shirt.

#15 Posted by Milkman (16698 posts) -

I still haven't received mine yet but I think that might be because I ordered a Hot Dog Patrick shirt with it.

#16 Posted by RJPelonia (855 posts) -

I got my China Don't Care shirt on Saturday. Frankly, that was sooner than I expected.

Just give it another week. Good things come to those who wait.

#17 Posted by Philedius (204 posts) -

I haven't received mine, but seeing as I live in Iceland I wasn't really expecting it to arrive quickly.

#18 Edited by Neurotic (632 posts) -

Got the email saying it shipped. But I don't live in America so it could take a while. Regardless, it's shipping to an address I don't live at right now so I'm gonna need it sent to me once it's in the country too.

#19 Posted by WilliamHenry (1202 posts) -

@xxizzypop said:

I know Ryan said they were supposed to ship last Monday and I got some e-mail confirmations on that, but I still don't have mine.

He said they would start shipping Monday, not that all of them would ship Monday. As someone who has experience printing and shipping shirts, it can take a while. Especially when you're printing and shipping thousands of orders. Its also possible that it took a while to get the actual pink shirts from the manufacturer. Pink is a less in demand color and they might have ran out or had low stock. That said, they need to switch manufacturers. No way it should take this long. I worked in a screen printing shop where me and one other coworker printed a thousand shirts in a day. And those designs were a lot more complex than a one color print consisting of giant text in Impact. I understand printing, packaging, and shipping all those individual shirts adds up, but a more reliable printer would have had all this done by now.

#20 Posted by Zacagawea (1590 posts) -

I got mine today

#21 Posted by xxizzypop (577 posts) -

Just as an update, I did receive both CDC shirts yesterday, but I'm still waiting on FRD. Tracking says that it has already shipped, but damn man. We are quickly approaching a full month wait for three t-shirts.

#22 Posted by Hyuzen (450 posts) -

Have not received the CDC shirt yet, but I did get an email at the beginning of October saying it had shipped. I just sent an email to try and figure out what's going on. I've seen ryan retweet other canadians who got the shirt already so I don't know what the issue is