#1 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1287 posts) -

It seems that there is a pattern emerging...new ideas come to the fore and then die out as there is a period of almost constant "reconceptualization". I thought the bombtastica entries were something really important to Jeff and it has been months without an entry. Now before people berate me as a whiner or something like that know that I am just asking a simple question and voicing my concern over the nature of content on this site over the past 12 months

#2 Edited by FLStyle (4577 posts) -

@chocolaterhinovampire: I believe this was asked on Jeff's tumblr about 2 weeks ago and the response was something along the lines of once all this PAX and GDC craziness calms down he'll look into recording some new episodes.

#3 Edited by chocolaterhinovampire (1287 posts) -

kkk I know it has been super busy and I do not check his tumblr...thanks duder

#4 Edited by FLStyle (4577 posts) -
#5 Edited by LackingSaint (1771 posts) -

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Jurassic Lark? Lasted all of a single episode.

#6 Edited by D_Bones (365 posts) -

Poor poor TANG

#7 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

VIDEO GAMES happened to Bombastica. Once all these conventions are over and there aren't any more VIDEO GAMES for a while, there will probably be more Bombastica because Jeff won't be busy playing VIDEO GAMES all the time.

#8 Posted by Morningstar (2141 posts) -

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Jurassic Lark? Lasted all of a single episode.

Id rather have more of that to be honest.