Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
#1 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1447 posts) -

It seems that there is a pattern emerging...new ideas come to the fore and then die out as there is a period of almost constant "reconceptualization". I thought the bombtastica entries were something really important to Jeff and it has been months without an entry. Now before people berate me as a whiner or something like that know that I am just asking a simple question and voicing my concern over the nature of content on this site over the past 12 months

#2 Edited by FLStyle (6142 posts) -

@chocolaterhinovampire: I believe this was asked on Jeff's tumblr about 2 weeks ago and the response was something along the lines of once all this PAX and GDC craziness calms down he'll look into recording some new episodes.

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
#3 Edited by chocolaterhinovampire (1447 posts) -

kkk I know it has been super busy and I do not check his tumblr...thanks duder

#4 Edited by FLStyle (6142 posts) -
#5 Edited by LackingSaint (2116 posts) -

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Jurassic Lark? Lasted all of a single episode.

#6 Edited by D_Bones (421 posts) -

Poor poor TANG

#7 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (974 posts) -

VIDEO GAMES happened to Bombastica. Once all these conventions are over and there aren't any more VIDEO GAMES for a while, there will probably be more Bombastica because Jeff won't be busy playing VIDEO GAMES all the time.

#8 Posted by Morningstar (2359 posts) -

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Jurassic Lark? Lasted all of a single episode.

Id rather have more of that to be honest.