#1 Posted by TheFalconProduction (51 posts) -

many people have told me that GAMESTOP rips people off when you are trading in games. what do u think? 
I understand its a business, and they buy a (normally) $60 game for about $15, but that is kind of a rip off... just my opinion though.
#2 Edited by tunaburn (1891 posts) -

so many times already. ENOUGH OF THE GAMESTOP THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3 Posted by InfamousBIG (3227 posts) -
#4 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

#5 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I told my wife I had a big dick before we got married. That's a ripoff. She saw my dick and we still got married. That's a win.

#6 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
"
"
Not if you pull out first.
#7 Posted by tunaburn (1891 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85: not true. I have a child and i pulled out. Paternity test and everything.
#8 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @rjayb89 said:
"
"
Not if you pull out first. "
Or butt sex.
#9 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -
@tunaburn said:
" @wolf_blitzer85: not true. I have a child and i pulled out. Paternity test and everything. "
We can't all be winners.
#10 Posted by InfamousBIG (3227 posts) -

just stick it in her pooper

#11 Posted by tunaburn (1891 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85:  i felt the same at first but luckily i love the little monster :P
#12 Posted by memo (421 posts) -
@TheFalconProduction:  Depends, most of the time they rip ppl off but at the same time sometimes they have decent deals.  Last week or so they had trade in 5 games and $20 more toward that store trade in.  Just need to go during those specials deals cause they do give little money.  Cause at the end of the day its a business and they need to make money.
#13 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@tunaburn said:
" @wolf_blitzer85:  i felt the same at first but luckily i love the little monster :P "
They grow up to play your games. That's what I heard.
#14 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -
@tunaburn said:
" @wolf_blitzer85: not true. I have a child and i pulled out. Paternity test and everything. "
You move too slow
#15 Posted by InfamousBIG (3227 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @tunaburn said:
You move too slow "
...or too fast. 

YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!
#16 Posted by fentonalpha (820 posts) -

Does the Pope crap in the woods?

Or something to that effect.

#17 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -
@InfamousBIG said:
" @Axxol said:
" @tunaburn said:
You move too slow "
...or too fast.  YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! "
WHAMMY!
#18 Posted by Xeiphyer (5612 posts) -

I usually get 2/3's of the current price for a game.

#19 Edited by NekuSakuraba (7184 posts) -

Gamestop? man dont get me started 
all there goddamn fuckin prices are goddamn retarded  
i got myself a copy of GTA 4
i finished it and it started to bore 
had no desire to play it no more 
so i went to gamestop ask them for a trade 
dey said they would gimme 2 cents so i got em and killed with my  rifle grenade 
now this story aint true, 
in fact its made outta poo 
but there is a lesson that i wanted to teach you 
DONT GO TO GAMESTOP, GO GODDAMN FUCKIN FOO'

Word.

#20 Edited by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

Next thing you know, the chick is on my dick. 
It's true. 
But, I don't care.

#21 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

#22 Posted by tunaburn (1891 posts) -

Trade in value is generally $30 on a game they will sell used for $55. If you dont like it sell it on craigslist or ebay.

#23 Posted by goforth_and_die (121 posts) -
@Claude said:
" I told my wife I had a big dick before we got married. That's a ripoff. She saw my dick and we still got married. That's a win. "
lol thats phucking positive
#24 Posted by TheFalconProduction (51 posts) -
@memo:
yea, thats what ive noticed. im hoping there will be a new deal. because now they have one for Fallout New Vegas for an additional 25%. its not ALOT, but its something.
#25 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
" Next thing you know, the chick is on my dick. It's true. But, I don't care. "
Don't care if she yo wife!
#26 Posted by CptBedlam (4460 posts) -

Yes prices and trade-in values are ridiculous at Gamestop. I only go their like once a year when they have the "trade in two old games, get a new one for 10€"-promotion. That way I can get rid of some of my old stuff.

#27 Posted by CptBedlam (4460 posts) -
@JJOR64:  Is the retardedly wrong spelling of "Professor" in that pic intentional?
#28 Posted by Jamer91 (131 posts) -

game stop is incredibly overpriced. does anyone know any alternatives to gamestop and eb games? Is Best Buy good?

#29 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -

What I think is funny about those places is seeing used games somehow more expensive than a new game. What sucks horse shit is how they sell all kinds of used stuff but not much or any GBA variety. I'm trying to find stuff without resorting to Online. Mostly due to the fact EB games Canada's website is as useful as piss in a lunch bag.

#30 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

party

#31 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

yes, i do think they rip people off with that.

#32 Posted by DonutFever (3540 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
"
"
Best GameStop thread ever.
#33 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

gamestop is only a ripoff to the ignorant.

#34 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2690 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
"Next thing you know, the chick is on my dick. It's true. But, I don't care. "

cuz yo girl still there. 
#35 Posted by damnboyadvance (4061 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
" Gamestop? man dont get me started all there goddamn fuckin prices are goddamn retarded  i got myself a copy of GTA 4i finished it and it started to bore had no desire to play it no more so i went to gamestop ask them for a trade dey said they would gimme 2 cents so i got em and killed with my  rifle grenade now this story aint true, in fact its made outta poo but there is a lesson that i wanted to teach you DONT GO TO GAMESTOP, GO GODDAMN FUCKIN FOO' Word. "
It's about time
You did all yo posts in rhyme.
#36 Posted by captain_clayman (3328 posts) -

EBAY THEM DONT USE GAMESTOP.  THEY ARE EVIL

#37 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6311 posts) -

No, because no matter how hard you try, your scratched copy of Spider Man for the Xbox isn't going to fetch the $50 it did back in 2002. Sorry, gamers.

#38 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4779 posts) -

yes they are.

#39 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

I continue to not get messages for replies.  That poweruprewards.com thing is pretty cool, except the amount of points you need to get shit.

#40 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
"I usually get 2/3's of the current price for a game. "
Me too.
#41 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -
@Claude said:
" I told my wife I had a big dick before we got married. That's a ripoff. She saw my dick and we still got married. That's a win. "
Did she show you her dick before you got married.
#42 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -

I'm just stopping in to say that holy crap, that first post is so carefully worded to be unoffensive it's like... offensive almost.

#43 Posted by EVHKwick (452 posts) -