#1 Posted by ashleychittock (136 posts) -

Woke up today and suddenly none of the videos on the website will play for me in Google Chrome. They work fine on IE and I haven't changed my Chrome settings, updated or touched anything, so what gives?

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I've been having issues with the HTML5 version of the player in Chrome recently. The YouTube version works just fine, though.

#3 Posted by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

I seem to be avoiding work just fine via Chrome this morning, so I'm not sure what it is.

#4 Posted by _Chad (963 posts) -

Videos are working for me. I've also been having issues with the HTML5 player in chrome.

#5 Posted by 49th (2694 posts) -

They haven't been working for me in Chrome for about 3 days now. Word is that it is a problem with adblock.

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14578 posts) -

Working for me. I'm running adblock as well. I think it may be people running AdBlock Plus that are getting this error. Because regular ass ad-block is running just fine for me. HTML-5 in HD no problems here.

#7 Posted by ashleychittock (136 posts) -

Aha! I think it must be an Adblock issue. I'm using regular Adblock and the video player works once I pause it. How odd that it just started not working all of a sudden, though.

#8 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

It wasn't working for me either, disabled add block on GB and it's working now.

#9 Edited by AlexanderSheen (4930 posts) -

Yeah, I had the same thing on Firefox and disabling Adblock Plus totally worked.