#1 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -

#2 Edited by Aegon (5117 posts) -

For those of you who don't know, QotW was a feature back in the day where Ryan would "ask a question" (make a request) and the community would respond with videos that were posted on the site. They stopped doing the feature do to a low amount of responses at the end, but I'm thinking it might be time for a comeback. Mostly due to the fact that it's been a while and Ryan and the crew could probably think of some crazy stuff to ask of the community and also because there are a lot more members and viewers now than there were back then.

#3 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

I don't think it'd last. So no.

#4 Posted by runnah555 (148 posts) -

They are so big time now, they don't have time for people like us. Walking around with big sunglasses and expensive shoes.

#5 Posted by RedRoach (1158 posts) -

It was never a very good feature, most of the videos entered were just awkward. It would most likely just die like last time.

#6 Posted by GunstarRed (4730 posts) -

Nope. I only watched about three of them last time around.

#7 Posted by The_Nubster (1950 posts) -

People stopped responding for a reason. I wasn't around for it, but if it died a death inflicted by it's own awkwardness, it would only wither away again. So it wouldn't be a good idea.

#8 Posted by Snail (8469 posts) -

It was well-intended but I hardly ever laughed at those. Many were horrible.

Never.

#9 Posted by DrFlapjack (231 posts) -

I was just thinking about the "make your own giantbomb drink" qotw a few days ago. That's the only one I remember, maybe that's for the best.

#10 Posted by csl316 (7350 posts) -

Yeah, man. Get a community guy to edit them together, and all they'd have to do is watch it once so there aren't any boobs. Then whabam, there it is.

#11 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6375 posts) -

Bring it back to weekly, but make them actual questions.

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (13851 posts) -

I would say a Bi-Weekly thing would be good. It would put less pressure on the guys to think up of something EVERY week.

#13 Posted by ShadowConqueror (2993 posts) -

Nah. I never watched them.

#14 Posted by Eder (364 posts) -

Bring back the real I love Mondays

#15 Posted by Coafi (1433 posts) -