Is pretending to be in love with someone to break them up with their boyfriend a bad thing to do?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Faint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By Faint
@WhiskerMeister said:
"When I was in school with him, he would shout memes across the halls. An all around terrible guy. 

It was summer and I thought, "Hey, I'm bored and I really don't like that guy. I'm going to pretend to be in love with his girlfriend (we were good friends) and convince her to 'go out' with me instead." It took some pretty hard work but I managed to do it. I spent a while pointing out all of his flaws and why I was a better choice and she actually came around and said that she'd go out with me instead of him. I mean, I live super far away so it's not like that means anything, but mission success: he got dumped! 

but then, you know, I realized that the girl expects me to actually do boyfriend-ey things like talk to her and listen to her problems and stuff"

i decided to quote my favourite parts of your post, which turned out to be almost all of it. you've come to the right place to get help son... you came to the right place. *reassuring pat on the shoulder*
Dantekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Dantekiller

you are a cock blocker 

RoujinX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By RoujinX

Jesus Christ. I cannot believe kids nowadays.
Labbo94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Labbo94

The fact that someone would do this, especially being entirely motivated by revenge or whatever the fuck (not even sexual contact, or anything?) is so sad. You're a pretty messed up kid. I can almost see where you're coming from if you're just trying to be a "bro" and bang some other guy's girl for the thrill, but you've put her and him through this just for your own twisted satisfaction? Now you're gloating about it on a message board? You're a fucking sociopath.

Faint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#105  Edited By Faint

labbo94 speaks the truth my boy. you must mate with the female to justify your means.

pectoral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By pectoral

Jesus Christ...

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#107  Edited By dbz1995

Thank you for giving us teens a bad rep-as if we didn't have enough already.