It's been a while, eh?

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By ferrarimanf355

Wow, it's been almost a month since I last posted! Sorry about that, but I have a good excuse. Training for my job is a pain. It's been consuming me for a while. I'm going to have a test tomorrow on the material I learned, but it's open book, so I should be fine. I've been mostly unable to keep tabs on the world of video games, aside from picking up BlazBlue, playing some Xbox 360, getting into Rock Band and keeping up on the whole Midway drama, and the conclusion of it. 

Anyways... I'll have some new stuff up this week, promise! 
ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ferrarimanf355

Wow, it's been almost a month since I last posted! Sorry about that, but I have a good excuse. Training for my job is a pain. It's been consuming me for a while. I'm going to have a test tomorrow on the material I learned, but it's open book, so I should be fine. I've been mostly unable to keep tabs on the world of video games, aside from picking up BlazBlue, playing some Xbox 360, getting into Rock Band and keeping up on the whole Midway drama, and the conclusion of it. 

Anyways... I'll have some new stuff up this week, promise! 
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

Who are you again?

Joking. I want to play some BlazBlue myself so I am thinking about importing a copy. It hasnt been released where I live to my knowledge so I guess play-asia will be my friend once again in this case. Sucks about the training though keep at it. I have to go to a day course refresher day after tomorrow for my work. Its sucks balls.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By gingertastic_10

Best of luck on the test. When I get more hours for my job in August, I wont be able to post as much either. Urgh.

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ferrarimanf355

Thanks for the well wishes, guys! :D