temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Hey Everyone! time for another blog.

Well...I beat Call of Duty 5 and I have to say that the game is AWESOME! It has a great single-player story (with voices of Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman and they do an excellent job) and its multiplayer is amazing, its just like call of duty 4's multiplayer. Even though I have beaten the game I am still gonna ask for it for christmas, it's that good.

Also if you don't know already, the games I am asking for christmas are Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, and Call of Duty 5. But i know I am getting some money and gift cards so I will use that money to buy other games I didn't ask for.

That's all I have to say for now...sadly. I will try to make another blog soon

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Hey Everyone! time for another blog.

Well...I beat Call of Duty 5 and I have to say that the game is AWESOME! It has a great single-player story (with voices of Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman and they do an excellent job) and its multiplayer is amazing, its just like call of duty 4's multiplayer. Even though I have beaten the game I am still gonna ask for it for christmas, it's that good.

Also if you don't know already, the games I am asking for christmas are Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, and Call of Duty 5. But i know I am getting some money and gift cards so I will use that money to buy other games I didn't ask for.

That's all I have to say for now...sadly. I will try to make another blog soon

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kilzombie

Congrats on finishing COD5, I have to say that I really enjoyed what little I've played of it a couple weeks ago.
I'm playing through Prince Of Perisa right now, I'll post my impressions as soon as I'm done with it-there's just a few more areas to heal and a couple more bossfights then I think I'm done.