ITS FIXED!

Bomberman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By Bomberman64

Alright,so I made a blog  called "Damn....." not to long ago about my Saints Row 2.Well,it seemed like there was nothing I could do about it.Well I took it to Game Crazy or Holly Wood videos.They charged me  a buck or two.But They brought Saints Row 2 back to life.So every thing is cool now.Now I know that a Xbox is a CD eater.Wating for its next victim.

Bomberman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Bomberman64

Alright,so I made a blog  called "Damn....." not to long ago about my Saints Row 2.Well,it seemed like there was nothing I could do about it.Well I took it to Game Crazy or Holly Wood videos.They charged me  a buck or two.But They brought Saints Row 2 back to life.So every thing is cool now.Now I know that a Xbox is a CD eater.Wating for its next victim.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

Ah did they use a disk cleaner? They saved my skate 2 doing that.
I claimed I got it like that because I'd only had it a few days and knocked the 360 so I got a fair bit of ring burn, so I took it back and said I got this and its scratched, and they were like oh well we'll try cleaning it, so they did and it worked and I never got charged =D.
Glad it works anyways saints row 2 is one fun game, new DLC came/coming out for that if you've got it is it any good?

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Ineedaname

Ah did they use a disk cleaner? They saved my skate 2 doing that.
I claimed I got it like that because I'd only had it a few days and knocked the 360 so I got a fair bit of ring burn, so I took it back and said I got this and its scratched, and they were like oh well we'll try cleaning it, so they did and it worked and I never got charged =D.
Glad it works anyways saints row 2 is one fun game, new DLC came/coming out for that if you've got it is it any good?

Bomberman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bomberman64

No the buffered it.Because,it was a leaser burn

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Origina1Penguin

That's great.  I should probably take my copy of The Godfather somewhere to get it fixed.  The scratch in it isn't very big, but it makes it so that I can't play :(

By the way, why don't you use spaces after punctuation?  Just curious.

Bomberman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bomberman64

I don't know cause i really don't care for my spelling.But if you want your Godfather fixed take it to Game Crazy the will fix it up.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By RetroIce4

By any chance have you played Bomberman Hero or Bomberman: The Second Attack?... Anyway one method that I hear might work, but sounds kinda craqzy
is the toothpaste method for disk. You use toothpaste and a little water and brush it over the scratches on the disk... For rizzle my nizzle.

Bomberman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bomberman64

Yeah i played hero

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RetroIce4
@Bomberman64 said:
" Yeah i played hero "
Pretty good game. I liked it better than 64. but Second Attack was terrible. Did you get that extra boss planet? It is impossibly hard.
NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By NathHaw

Two bucks is a pretty good deal.  I'd seen some terrible discs come into the store, and we could fix a very high percentage of them.  Those buffing machines cost about $900, but work wonders.  Game Crazy will typically take a trade-in game in most conditions, because that expensive machine will usually take care of the scratches and such.

Bomberman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bomberman64

Yeah,Anyone with a CD laser burn or scratch take it to Game Crazy

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

Why do people post this stuff ? Like really, no one cares.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Scooper
@G0rd0nFr33m4n: Why bump it with a flame then.