• 196 results
#51 Posted by crusader8463 (14414 posts) -

That guy was in a totally different dimension then the rest of us that day, so I'm sure from his POV it looked magical.

#52 Posted by ninjalegend (414 posts) -
#53 Edited by Daiphyer (1314 posts) -

No body fucks with the Pach-man! He will Pach-wreck you!  

Oh, and lol at the sick burn from the Splash Damage guy.  

XtremeM2JH  Mamatt Rezaie 

I am sorry, I hate this guy too much.
#54 Posted by rmanthorp (3881 posts) -
#55 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -
#56 Posted by Gumby (229 posts) -
#57 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -
@Cloudenvy said:

@AjayRaz said:

@EuanDewar said:

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

Haha who the hell is Jamie Kennedy and when did he host the E3 Ubi conference? links??

It was terrible. http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/19/watch-activision-alienate-E3-audience-with-jamie-kennedy/

it's still kinda hard to watch that. ugh

Kind of hard? I had to give up halfway through!

it's kind of hard, but not enough to stop watching. some of the shit he says is pretty funny because of how stupid and awkward it is, especially with the reactions from everyone. 
#58 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@AjayRaz said:

@EuanDewar said:

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

Haha who the hell is Jamie Kennedy and when did he host the E3 Ubi conference? links??

It was terrible. http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/19/watch-activision-alienate-E3-audience-with-jamie-kennedy/

it's still kinda hard to watch that. ugh

Kind of hard? I had to give up halfway through!

it's kind of hard, but not enough to stop watching. some of the shit he says is pretty funny because of how stupid and awkward it is, especially with the reactions from everyone.

I'm so bad at handling awkward situations that it makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable just watching that clip!

#59 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

I wish he had used some homophobic slur against them. Tracy Morgan should share the love.

#60 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -
#61 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1788 posts) -

Jamie Kennedy has to be the worst comedian who's ever existed.

#62 Posted by Zealousadonis (133 posts) -

As entertaining as it is to watch, arguing with an idiot is generally a futile experience. It doesn't matter how clever or excellent a burn is they'll just come back with something like "lol no life"(40% chance they spell it right). 

Watching that video I get the impression he's used to people making him look bad though. Seems about as easy to do as changing clothes. I wonder how well he even handles doing that...

#63 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

JamieKennedy Jamie Kennedy
@
»
@
»
@
»
@
»
@

#64 Posted by JJOR64 (18911 posts) -

People still care about Jamie Kennedy?

#65 Posted by wickedsc3 (1046 posts) -

This is the most publicity Jamie Kennedy has ever gotten!

#66 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

Is he actually coherent right now? He can't be. No one as famous as he thinks he is would take the time to respond to every thing that gets written about him. I'll admit this is pretty entertaining, though.

#67 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -
#68 Posted by Chris2KLee (2330 posts) -

This was actually the first time in awhile I was reminded Jamie Kennedy is a person that exists.

#69 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4301 posts) -

How did he get famous in the first place? Everything that I remember him for was horribly unfunny.

#70 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -
AND SO IT GOES THAT IN LATE JUNE 2011, THE WHINY VIRGIN FROM SCREAM LOST HIS SHIT ON THE INTERNET.
#71 Posted by Xolare (1274 posts) -

Who the hell is Jamie Kennedy?

#72 Posted by Beforet (2912 posts) -
#73 Posted by CornBREDX (4832 posts) -

Jamie Kennedy has oft tried to be funny, but he doesn't ever hit that well. Malibu most wanted was a decent idea and ok as a movie, but even if we count that (which you don't have to, i wont fight you over it) what else does Jamie Kennedy really amount to? I'll answer: nothing.

Gary Whitta and Michael Pachter on the other hand have opinions I am interested in, are smart, and seem like decent dudes (even if I don't always agree with them- or Pachter turns out to be wrong cus what he said was insane =P ). Their professional traits alone make them far more relevant then Jamie Kennedy.

Jamie Kennedy is an idiot, and apparently a drug/alcohol fiend (i'm not surprised, but I didn't know that). He makes terrible movies, ruins franchises, isn't funny, relevant or interesting. He basically amounts to nothing more then a troll. Just because he's been in movies and may still somehow get on camera somewhere, doesn't make him matter. His comments don't help his case either.

At this point he's pretty low on my "give a fuck" meter. He needs to get over himself and realize how much nothing he's worth.

#74 Posted by Solh0und (1759 posts) -

Isn't he the moron that dated Jennifer Love Hewitt?

#75 Posted by Wildfire570 (719 posts) -
#76 Posted by Hzaife (160 posts) -

Wow wtf was that video lol

#77 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

Jamie Kennedy is a dooshnozzle. Someone tell him that on Twitter for me.

#78 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@example1013 said:

I already called him out on his bullshit, surprised to see that there's a lot of words being thrown around in this thread about him yet nobody seems to actually want to tell it directly to him. 
#79 Posted by NinjaHunter (972 posts) -

I guess I should congratulate Jamie Kennedy. This is the most anybody has paid attention to him for quite some time.

#80 Edited by warxsnake (2639 posts) -

lmao, Jamie Kennedy must be a gametrailers regular forum troll or something, calling everyone dorks yet personally replying to each one furiously via his stupid twitter.

#81 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

@ZeForgotten: I've made a hard rule to myself that I'm only going to log onto twitter to harass the Whiskey Media staff when the site is down, otherwise I'd gladly message him. Like I care what some dooshnozzle twits about me.

#82 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2119 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

@example1013 said:

I already called him out on his bullshit, surprised to see that there's a lot of words being thrown around in this thread about him yet nobody seems to actually want to tell it directly to him.

Wait you sent him a message over the internet?! Damn, remind me not to fuck with you.

#83 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
@example1013 said:

Not everyone has twitter.
#84 Posted by warxsnake (2639 posts) -

@Dany said:

@ZeForgotten said:
@example1013 said:

Not everyone has twitter.

Not everybody gives a shit either, or wants to give him any more attention than he already got.

#85 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Manhattan_Project said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@example1013 said:

Wait you sent him a message over the internet?! Damn, remind me not to fuck with you.

Ok, there's a lie in this thread, Jamies jokes are at least better than your attempts. It's fun sending messages to people like him though, especially when a bunch of people do it and the next day the person has deleted his/her twitter for some strange reason. 

@example1013: So you're the one who logs on twitter and goes "Hey Dave! Sites down!" when GB isn't working? :P 

@Dany: So I'm the only person in here who has a Twitter? Amazing 

@warxsnake: Stop taking yourself so serious, it's the internet, messing with idiots online is fun. The only reason I'm on these forums is to do just that, call idiots, idiots. 
#86 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

@ZeForgotten: Actually yes, that is me. I think one of my 2 twits was me twitting to dave "Dave, the site's down". The other one was in response to someone who implicated the interns.

#87 Posted by yakov456 (1899 posts) -

@Green_Incarnate said:

Jamie Kennedy has to be the worst comedian who's ever existed.

Why choose one when you have his comedy equal sitting right next to him.

#88 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

The pathetic thing is that the dude must have a Google alert or something on his name, because in their initial conversation, neither Pach Man or Gary Whitta @ mentioned his Twitter account. They just mentioned his name.

#89 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

This thread delivers. Keep it updated.

#90 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@example1013: Dedicated to harassing Whiskey Media is a life too, so be proud! :P
#91 Posted by NathHaw (2760 posts) -

@buzz_killington: He probably just searched his name in Twitter.

#92 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Woooooooooooooooow. Mr. Caffeine looks like Bob Hope compared to this.

#93 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

And this is why I have Twitter.

@buzz_killington said:

The pathetic thing is that the dude must have a Google alert or something on his name, because in their initial conversation, neither Pach Man or Gary Whitta @ mentioned his Twitter account. They just mentioned his name.

That's true - he must've been searching his name, lol...

#94 Posted by YetiAntics (1489 posts) -

After watching the Activision conference from 2007 (the short version..), and watching Mr.Caffiene again...

Mr. Caffeine is actually tolerable.

#95 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@buzz_killington: he was happy people actually talked about him for once
#96 Posted by Doubt (329 posts) -

This'll probably end up in Heckler 2...

#97 Posted by supermike6 (3540 posts) -

I really wish Twitter made it easier to see full conversations.

#98 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
#99 Posted by neozeke (378 posts) -
@yakov456: Gotta love his 69 sweatshirt, and the part where he assumes that film has been around since 1900 when in reality it's about 20ish years older (I'm not sure about that number)  

And why is Carrot top talking to him. I mean, Carrot top isn't a good comedian by any means, but he isn't douchey enough to associate with Jamie Kennedy. 
#100 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@Manhattan_Project said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@example1013 said:

This....you're acting like sending him a tweet is the same as telling it directly to his face, its not.