• 196 results
#101 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Jamie Kennedy was like... engaged to Jennifer Love Hewitt, so he wins this conversation on that note alone.

#102 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1171 posts) -

Sorry I couldn't finish the article I got distracted by masturbating to the Legend of Zelda.

#103 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures said:
@Manhattan_Project said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@example1013 said:

Jamie Kennedy is a dooshnozzle. Someone tell him that on Twitter for me.

I already called him out on his bullshit, surprised to see that there's a lot of words being thrown around in this thread about him yet nobody seems to actually want to tell it directly to him.

Wait you sent him a message over the internet?! Damn, remind me not to fuck with you.

This....you're acting like sending him a tweet is the same as telling it directly to his face, its not.
You're taking this internet thing serious too? aww ^_^ 
But you're both right, this is way more like telling it directly to him. *thumbs up* .. 
#104 Posted by pekoe212 (443 posts) -

@Chris2KLee said:

This was actually the first time in awhile I was reminded Jamie Kennedy is a person that exists.

I just watched Scream 1 and 2 last week, so it is way, way to soon for me to be reminded again that Jamie Kennedy exists. Let alone that he exists in real life and says idiotic crap on twitter. I saw him get stabbed to death, my mind was happy to have it remain that way.

#105 Posted by musclerider (589 posts) -

Jamie Kennedy is giving Andy Dick a good run for his money racing to become my least favorite "celebrity".

#106 Posted by DonChipotle (2730 posts) -

@neozeke said:

@yakov456: Gotta love his 69 sweatshirt, and the part where he assumes that film has been around since 1900 when in reality it's about 20ish years older (I'm not sure about that number) And why is Carrot top talking to him. I mean, Carrot top isn't a good comedian by any means, but he isn't douchey enough to associate with Jamie Kennedy.

Heckler was basically a movie Jamie Kennedy was in to bitch about reviewers hating his shit movies. He just comes off as a whiny pissant throughout the whole thing. "They hated Son of the Mask? Whaaaaa whaaa whaaa" so he figured people like Carrot Top, who doesn't give a fuck and still sells out shows, would also feel the same about bad reviews.

#107 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@ZeForgotten: I'm glad you decided to take the high road and being a sarcastic asshole, good job.....see I can do it to *thumbs up*
#108 Posted by Pyrgz (256 posts) -

@TimAllen624 said:

Sorry I couldn't finish the article I got distracted by masturbating to the Legend of Zelda.

why does link wear such tight pants with legs like that i can't concentrate on the adventure like this

#109 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures: Aha, so you are in fact taking the internet serious. Can I ask why and get a decent answer or are you just gonna insult me some more... "asshole" ?
#110 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@ZeForgotten: Ironically, you take the internet seriously too as you decided to call someone out over twitter...OMG INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS *thumbs up*
#111 Posted by Pyrgz (256 posts) -

oh my hell what the shit are you two even arguing about

#112 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures: Oh, so it's ok for you to insult someone on a forum by calling him an asshole but when I do it somewhere online it's not ok? I get it. *highfive* You do realize I'm laughing my ass of right, especially if it turns out that you are in fact taking this seriously and are getting insulted somehow, that would be the best thing ever since Jamie Kennedy thought he was popular :P
#113 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -
@buzz_killington said:
Woooooooooooooooow. Mr. Caffeine looks like Bob Hope compared to this.

CHRIST. I'd never seen this before today. It's like watching someone die. On a toilet.
#114 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@ZeForgotten: Nah I'm not taking this seriously at all, man....and if I gave you a good laugh then that's good because that's what forums are for.... people to make fun of each other, give each other something to laugh about, etc....and that is what Jamie Kennedy is for, he's their for us to make fun of and its great really.
#115 Posted by neozeke (378 posts) -
@VelvetLore04: He's such a douche, I didn't he was so bad until I saw this bullshit. Fucking z-list celebrity asshole who thinks he's all that because he can get into partys at the Playboy Mansion. 
#116 Posted by CornBREDX (5125 posts) -

@yakov456: You know what- I may not watch Carrot Top or find his movies funny and I think he's kinda weird in some ways (but who's not really) but at least he has his head on straight. He's grounded. He is what he is and he seems to know what he is and that's something I can respect.

When asked in that clip (paraphrase) "this guy said your movie was the worst he's ever seen" his first reaction "well, he's just not a fan." And it wasn't in a joking way, he seemed sincere- like "well, I'm obviously not the kind of humor he likes, no big deal"

I may not find Carrot Top funny, but damn I can respect him. That's more then I can say for Jamie Kennedy.

#117 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -
@Rayfield said:

@buzz_killington said:

CHRIST. I'd never seen this before today. It's like watching someone die. On a toilet.
I thought I was going to die on a toilet one time.  Those burritos were killer.
#118 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures: Good to hear and yes that is what he's there for.  I find itespecially funny that he can only make us laugh this way and his "comedy" just makes us cringe and experience something really close to a painful death :P
#119 Posted by HydraHam (1338 posts) -

As much as i really don't care about twitter or twitter beef, Jamie Kennedy isn't relevant anymore, he was relevant for about 20 minutes and that's it, what business is he in exactly? the movie business? i would say garry is far more involved in that business then him, comedy? if his shit is comedy then i need to go to a comedy club because i could be dane cook famous if kennedy gets paid to do it.

#120 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@ZeForgotten: I only remember him for his shitty show the Jamie Kennedy Experience and for being the lead actor of "Son of Mask" which was so shitty that it tarnished the original which I loved.....I would hardly call him a celebrity, just some shitty comedian/actor.
#121 Posted by afrokola (547 posts) -

I think everybody is missing the best part of this all. Annoying Navi totally responded to his comment about Zelda masterbation!! How do you people miss this?!

#122 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures: He's the guy they go for when they can't get real actors. Every movie has one, Uwe Boll would love him!
#123 Posted by TooWalrus (13178 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

People still care about Jamie Kennedy?

Nope! He's a has-been... well, kinda, because the shit he did in his 'prime' was kinda garbage too.

#124 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
@FlamingHobo said:
@ZeForgotten said:
@EuanDewar said:

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

Haha who the hell is Jamie Kennedy and when did he host the E3 Ubi conference? links??

It was terrible. http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/19/watch-activision-alienate-E3-audience-with-jamie-kennedy/

Dear god, I had forgotten how terrible it actually was
That was... painful.
I know, yet I somehow feel sorry for him. It seems like whatever he has is really really serious
This didn't happen! My therapist said it was a dream! No! NOOOO! NOOOOOOO!!!!
#125 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11642 posts) -
@buzz_killington said:

Oh geez. For as totally insufferable as Mr. Caffeine truly was, I think Mr. Kennedy knocks it out of the park with sheer horrific awfulness. The difference is that Mr. C makes me want to murder him. Jaime Kennedy makes me want to murder every single fucking person within my immediate grasp
#126 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

@Unknown_Pleasures: He's the guy they go for when they can't get real actors. Every movie has one, Uwe Boll would love him!

He used to be that guy. Now, he's the guy who muses over being that guy once.

#127 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -
#128 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
#129 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

How did this guy manage to get Jennifer Love Hewitt, I don't understand.

#130 Posted by Brake (1097 posts) -

This makes me wish I followed twitter more. Funniest, most random beef in a while.

#131 Posted by mikethekilla (328 posts) -

Who the fuck is Jamie Kennedy? 

#132 Posted by DystopiaX (5301 posts) -

Just watched that highlight reel, either he has a serious speech impediment or was incredibly drunk the whole time.

#133 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -
@DystopiaX

I'm surprised the developers didn't walk off stage. 

"So I'm from Neversoft and..." 

HURR HURR LIKE A LIMP DICK HURR HURR 

"I'm Paul Westwood and I..." 

YOU TALK FUNNY CUZ YOU AINT FROM AMERICA
#134 Posted by Slaker117 (4838 posts) -

Probably the most entertaining thing I've seen on Twitter. Not that that's saying much.

#135 Posted by Jeffsekai (7028 posts) -
#136 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

Jamie Kennedy is waaaaaay worse. Offensively horrible. Mr. Caffeine was just kind of crazy, Jamie Kennedy was stoned, offensive, lazy, egotistical and stupid.

#137 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

I just twitted that mother f****r... Not because he insulted Gary or Michael but because I read his feed and... that guy is such an asshole. He can't even write!

#138 Edited by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -

Without Twitter, Jamie would have faded into unmentioned obscurity. It's just funny thinking about what he'd be without his little safehaven on Twitter. He probably wouldn't be. With the technology of today, you can be a one-off celebrity, make a bunch of bad movies, and still be relevant (in the smallest sense of the word) via Twitter and the like. Before the Internet, failure "performers" were forgotten to have ever existed and had to get a real job. 

DAMN YOU TWITTER

oh and here's my twitter @donthatemeplease

#139 Posted by gunslingerNZ (1902 posts) -

@Unknown_Pleasures said:

@ZeForgotten: Ironically, you take the internet seriously too as you decided to call someone out over twitter...OMG INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS *thumbs up*

Give it a rest, I want to hear about Jamie Kennedy's pissy internet squabbles not yours!

#140 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

Heckler. Fucking HECKLER. That is all.

#141 Posted by Bismarck (430 posts) -

Watched the  link that EuanDewar gave, my brain hurts, my eyes bleed, my ears bleed I think my heart stopped for a moment. Plus he's a dick, can't act, lame jokes, and never heard of him before.

#142 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

@CaptainCody said:

@ZeForgotten: You sure are acting like a huge faggot this whole thread, zero respect for you at this point. As for calling people out on the interwebs; I bet you just do so from all the pent up aggression you have from getting beat up by kids. Give it a rest.

Holy fuck, are you Jamie Kennedy?

#143 Posted by TwoLines (2804 posts) -

I don't think he deserves all the hate. 
He made couple of stupid jokes and got pissed when people talked about him as the worst thing of the show. 
I don't see why people are so mad at him. 

#144 Posted by CookieMonster (2416 posts) -
@DystopiaX said:

either he has a serious speech impediment or was incredibly drunk the whole time.

Thats what I was thinking. I'm surprised nobody has brought this up yet.
#145 Posted by geirr (2536 posts) -

Jamie who?

#146 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

@CaptainCody said:

@ZeForgotten: You sure are acting like a huge faggot this whole thread, zero respect for you at this point. As for calling people out on the interwebs; I bet you just do so from all the pent up aggression you have from getting beat up by kids. Give it a rest.

Someone please flag this. This is the second time I've seen this guy use that word pejoratively.

#147 Posted by Daiphyer (1334 posts) -
@CaptainCody: I've got no respect for people who call others "faggot" in account of something they don't agree with.  

@ZeForgotten : I agree. It would've been funny to see his reaction when suddenly a hundred people @ him. 
#148 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -

pachter and kennedy are both douches but whitta's cool

#149 Posted by Portis (1287 posts) -

@CaptainCody said:

@ZeForgotten: You sure are acting like a huge faggot

Dude, come on now.

#150 Posted by Toms115 (2316 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero said:
Jamie Kennedy was like... engaged to Jennifer Love Hewitt, so he wins this conversation on that note alone.
except that she's vastly overrated. she was cute in the 90s, but never the hottest woman alive.