• 73 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5833 posts) -
@floodiastus said:
" @FancySoapsMan said:
" When it comes to porn, I think Germany (among other European countries) is the most fucked up. Some of the stuff they do over there. It's just not natural man D: "
Don't wanna bust your bubble, but eating shit is alot more sane than putting living eels inside a womans asshole, have her shit them out, cook them and eat them (like in jap porn).  "
At least Japanese porn is good for a laugh or two though. But from what I've seen of European porn, it's just really disturbing.
#52 Edited by oatz (1103 posts) -

OMG LOL SO KAWAII XD ^_^ DESU DESU
 
 
This the the only thing that has made me dislike Japan. It's not the Japs who act like that, but God damnit, it's your fault.

#53 Posted by minorinya (178 posts) -

There are three reactions to Japanese culture. 
1. lol weirdoz. 
2. KAWAII DESU DESU DESU. 
3. oh okay. 
 
1*. You're the kind of guy who searches for the messed up disturbing things that happen in Japan, and then generalize it as something normal/common/known in Japan.  
2*. You're the kind of guy who pretends to know Japanese and Japanese culture because you read manga or watch anime.  
3*. You're the kind of guy who 1) is actually involved in Japanese culture as a whole, or 2) isn't, but treats it like you treat, you know, all the other cultures out there. 
 
Sure, Japan is historically and even now more isolationist than most countries on the forefront of global culture. Questions about face culture and such is complete generalization, and you'd probably not understand it if you've never experienced it. That does not mean that you shun or laugh at it. I still don't get some of the mainstream culture here in the United States (mainstream as in watching sports, the cursing-culture, dating norms; I really could go on with this), but since I grew up surrounded by it I don't find it especially freaky. MAYBE IT'S LIKE THAT IN JAPAN? Or all other countries/cultures? Hm.

#54 Posted by Ragdrazi (2283 posts) -

#55 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19350 posts) -

Japan's awesome.

#56 Posted by Goopynose (62 posts) -

Japans different because it still has video rental shops.

#57 Posted by SumDeus (1857 posts) -

People are people, man.

#58 Posted by Gamer_152 (14080 posts) -

Well Japanese people and Westerners are both human but culturally I still think Japan and the west are miles apart.

Moderator
#59 Posted by PenguinDust (12532 posts) -

"Strange" is a matter of perspective.  I live in the American south. 

 "...squeal like a pig"
#60 Edited by floodiastus (1262 posts) -
@FancySoapsMan said:

" @floodiastus said:

" @FancySoapsMan said:

" When it comes to porn, I think Germany (among other European countries) is the most fucked up. Some of the stuff they do over there. It's just not natural man D: "
Don't wanna bust your bubble, but eating shit is alot more sane than putting living eels inside a womans asshole, have her shit them out, cook them and eat them (like in jap porn).  "
At least Japanese porn is good for a laugh or two though. But from what I've seen of European porn, it's just really disturbing. "
    Shit is just "spicy" listen to this lady: 
 
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D6xRm7OKH844%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded  
 
Couldnt imbed it cuz it was ager verification :/ 
#61 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -
@sopachuco13: Yeah you're right. In most ways we're not much different, but a lot of our culture is very different in a lot of outward ways..
#62 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5833 posts) -
@floodiastus: Jesus christ man D:
 
that is just... messed up D:
#63 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Japan is strange. But in a fun "lets visit for a week, but I wouldn't wanna live there" kinda way.

#64 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

Japan is so strange I don't even try to understand it anymore. I see something insane from Japan, at first I'm all WTF but then I'm like, Oh, it's Japan.

#65 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1461 posts) -
@minorinya said:
"There are three reactions to Japanese culture. 
1. lol weirdoz. 
2. KAWAII DESU DESU DESU. 
3. oh okay. 
 
1*. You're the kind of guy who searches for the messed up disturbing things that happen in Japan, and then generalize it as something normal/common/known in Japan.  
2*. You're the kind of guy who pretends to know Japanese and Japanese culture because you read manga or watch anime.  
3*. You're the kind of guy who 1) is actually involved in Japanese culture as a whole, or 2) isn't, but treats it like you treat, you know, all the other cultures out there. 
 
Sure, Japan is historically and even now more isolationist than most countries on the forefront of global culture. Questions about face culture and such is complete generalization, and you'd probably not understand it if you've never experienced it. That does not mean that you shun or laugh at it. I still don't get some of the mainstream culture here in the United States (mainstream as in watching sports, the cursing-culture, dating norms; I really could go on with this), but since I grew up surrounded by it I don't find it especially freaky. MAYBE IT'S LIKE THAT IN JAPAN? Or all other countries/cultures? Hm. "
 
Those fuckers need to get hit by a bus. A bus I would steal and drive into them. Seriously, that is one of the most annoying shit I've ever seen on the internet. If you want to learn the language then great, but don't pick 5 words and use them in a conversation (You speak perfect English since it's your first language, but you decide to speak broken English along with those Japanese words.) like you're fluent or something. 
#66 Edited by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:

"Except for tentacles. "


You sir? Get off the internet search...... 
 
Edit:i'v spent 5 years in Japan. And the norm? Is like any country. Japan(and japanese) is awsome. and again to Xei....less google and "know how2 anime" more interact and fun
#67 Posted by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -
@insane_shadowblade85:  Agreed. I took four years of Japanese in high school and actually studied quite a bit- I STILL would never try to speak Japanese with a native.
#68 Posted by phantomzxro (1577 posts) -
@minorinya said:
"There are three reactions to Japanese culture. 
1. lol weirdoz. 
2. KAWAII DESU DESU DESU. 
3. oh okay. 
 
1*. You're the kind of guy who searches for the messed up disturbing things that happen in Japan, and then generalize it as something normal/common/known in Japan.  
2*. You're the kind of guy who pretends to know Japanese and Japanese culture because you read manga or watch anime.  
3*. You're the kind of guy who 1) is actually involved in Japanese culture as a whole, or 2) isn't, but treats it like you treat, you know, all the other cultures out there. 
 
Sure, Japan is historically and even now more isolationist than most countries on the forefront of global culture. Questions about face culture and such is complete generalization, and you'd probably not understand it if you've never experienced it. That does not mean that you shun or laugh at it. I still don't get some of the mainstream culture here in the United States (mainstream as in watching sports, the cursing-culture, dating norms; I really could go on with this), but since I grew up surrounded by it I don't find it especially freaky. MAYBE IT'S LIKE THAT IN JAPAN? Or all other countries/cultures? Hm. "

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I don't know where all this japan is so weird, strange, behind the times come from. I understand they are different that is what happens when you live in a different part of the world. I wish people would be a bit more open minded and stop believing everything you hear and try traveling a little more to see some stuff first hand to learn for yourself. You can find strange things about any part of the world so lets just try to be a bit more informed before making crazy statements.
#69 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -
@phantomzxro said:
"@minorinya said:
"There are three reactions to Japanese culture. 
1. lol weirdoz. 
2. KAWAII DESU DESU DESU. 
3. oh okay. 
 
1*. You're the kind of guy who searches for the messed up disturbing things that happen in Japan, and then generalize it as something normal/common/known in Japan.  
2*. You're the kind of guy who pretends to know Japanese and Japanese culture because you read manga or watch anime.  
3*. You're the kind of guy who 1) is actually involved in Japanese culture as a whole, or 2) isn't, but treats it like you treat, you know, all the other cultures out there. 
 
Sure, Japan is historically and even now more isolationist than most countries on the forefront of global culture. Questions about face culture and such is complete generalization, and you'd probably not understand it if you've never experienced it. That does not mean that you shun or laugh at it. I still don't get some of the mainstream culture here in the United States (mainstream as in watching sports, the cursing-culture, dating norms; I really could go on with this), but since I grew up surrounded by it I don't find it especially freaky. MAYBE IT'S LIKE THAT IN JAPAN? Or all other countries/cultures? Hm. "
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I don't know where all this japan is so weird, strange, behind the times come from. I understand they are different that is what happens when you live in a different part of the world. I wish people would be a bit more open minded and stop believing everything you hear and try traveling a little more to see some stuff first hand to learn for yourself. You can find strange things about any part of the world so lets just try to be a bit more informed before making crazy statements. "
@phantontomzro: Best post today. This!
#70 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

and what's the deal with bukkake? I mean you think one cumshot was enough in japanese pornos, now you have to have a hundred? What there isn't enough protein from fish, now women have to get it elsewhere? What's the deal with that?
#71 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -


What's the deal with tentacle rape? I mean is this a way to compensate for something? Still if I was a tentacle, will I really want to be raping women? What's the deal with that?
#72 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

What's the deal with tentacle rape? I mean is this a way to compensate for something? Still if I was a tentacle, will I really want to be raping women? What's the deal with that?
"
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

What's the deal with tentacle rape? I mean is this a way to compensate for something? Still if I was a tentacle, will I really want to be raping women? What's the deal with that?
"
Haha spot on my man!
#73 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -
@floodiastus: 
 

Have you ever seen a japanese cartoon, they call it anime. All the characters has really big eyes, what's the deal with that? I mean I can only image how expensive contact lenses will be. What's the deal with that?