#1 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -

Was just re-watching season 1 of Heroes and it hit me...

Jeff Gerstmann
















Matt Parkman






















Does this mean Jeff can read my mind?
#2 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

WHAAAAAT!?!?!?
No!

#3 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

Besides both being slightly chubby, I don't see a resemblance.

#4 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
breton said:
"Besides both being slightly chubby, I don't see a resemblance."

slight resembelence in hair and that is about it
#5 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -

You guys are blind.

How about the fact that both of them have the ability to change people's minds about things without ever having to even talk to them? Didn't think of that one, didja?

#6 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

I don't see it

#7 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
Patchinko said:
"You guys are blind.

How about the fact that both of them have the ability to change people's minds about things without ever having to even talk to them? Didn't think of that one, didja?"

I laughed because people love jeff gerstmann like teen girls love the jonas brothers I will never understand either.
#8 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -

Man, guess I'm just that unfunny.

All right then.

Buzzkill.

#9 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

lol you used my pic hehe

#10 Posted by VyyyE (21 posts) -

Meh. Not very similar.

#11 Posted by spiceninja (3070 posts) -

I don't see much of a resemblance.

#12 Posted by pyromaniac (1703 posts) -

Shiittt...nice one. There are a lot of similarities between them.
- They are both around 6'3'
- They are both ummm...chubby
- same kinda hair
- big boned I guess

#13 Posted by Darth_Tyrev (224 posts) -

I guess their facial structures are a little similar. If you squint really hard one does look like the other. 

#14 Posted by Mourne (789 posts) -

Greg Grunberg is actually a fine actor and charming guy. I'm very glad his role in Heroes has proved a fruitful one.

#15 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
pyromaniac said:
"Shiittt...nice one. There are a lot of similarities between them.
- They are both around 6'3'
- They are both ummm...chubby
- same kinda hair
- big boned I guess
"
High five, man!

Mourne said:
"Greg Grunberg is actually a fine actor and charming guy. I'm very glad his role in Heroes has proved a fruitful one."
Oh, agreed. My girlfriend says she likes him best after Hiro on that show. :)
#16 Posted by Mourne (789 posts) -
Patchinko said:
"Mourne said:
"Greg Grunberg is actually a fine actor and charming guy. I'm very glad his role in Heroes has proved a fruitful one."
Oh, agreed. My girlfriend says she likes him best after Hiro on that show. :)"
I guess your girlfriend and I would get along well, then.

Ha, had to. Joking, joking.

I've seen a number of interviews with him, as well as listened to him on the commentary tracks for Heroes, and reached the conclusion. He just seems to be a genuinely nice guy, which is fairly unusual for Hollywood types.
#17 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
Mourne said:
"Patchinko said:
"Mourne said:
"Greg Grunberg is actually a fine actor and charming guy. I'm very glad his role in Heroes has proved a fruitful one."
Oh, agreed. My girlfriend says she likes him best after Hiro on that show. :)"
I guess your girlfriend and I would get along well, then.

Ha, had to. Joking, joking.

I've seen a number of interviews with him, as well as listened to him on the commentary tracks for Heroes, and reached the conclusion. He just seems to be a genuinely nice guy, which is fairly unusual for Hollywood types."
are you hittin on that mans girlfriend !
#18 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -

Slightly similar but not separated at birth

#19 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
Mourne said:
"Patchinko said:
"Mourne said:
"Greg Grunberg is actually a fine actor and charming guy. I'm very glad his role in Heroes has proved a fruitful one."
Oh, agreed. My girlfriend says she likes him best after Hiro on that show. :)"
I guess your girlfriend and I would get along well, then.

Ha, had to. Joking, joking.

I've seen a number of interviews with him, as well as listened to him on the commentary tracks for Heroes, and reached the conclusion. He just seems to be a genuinely nice guy, which is fairly unusual for Hollywood types."
It's okay. I'm her Hiro anyway, so you don't stand a chance! ;)

I saw an interview with him also, and I got that feeling too. Then again, I also got that feeling from the actors playing Hiro, Suresh, Sylar and Noah when I saw their interviews, so maybe they're all nice! Greg Grunberg doesn't seem like the typical Hollywood type anyway. Then again, most of the people on the show were people I'd never heard of, and they all do an outstanding job.

So yeah, pretty excited for the new season. :)
#20 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
Patchinko said:
"Was just re-watching season 1 of Heroes and it hit me...

Jeff Gerstmann
















Matt Parkman






















Does this mean Jeff can read my mind?"
lol but seriously that jeff pic i took with my screen picture taker lol im not mad that its cool that its getting around 
#21 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"Patchinko said:
"Was just re-watching season 1 of Heroes and it hit me...

Jeff Gerstmann
















Matt Parkman






















Does this mean Jeff can read my mind?"
lol but seriously that jeff pic i took with my screen picture taker lol im not mad that its cool that its getting around "
Dude, that pic makes this comparison possible. The blurryness and the way they're both holding something up in front, those are key features!
#22 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

i know, the only reason i have it is i needed a pic of jeff with a gun for the giant bomb vs every other site thread Lol

#23 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -

We should make a totally different thread using that pic everyday.

#24 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

i agree and on giant bomb there shouldn't be a ban hammer it should be a ban Gun and right before you get banned you get this pic 

you just been Pop pop poped by the ban gun

#25 Posted by Kohe321 (3533 posts) -

I don't see any resemblance between the two...

#26 Posted by Hannibal (863 posts) -

Quick, someone take that baby picture and put Parkman's face on the baby.

#27 Edited by Super_King (20 posts) -

  I think he looks more like John Candy

#28 Posted by SamChamploo (225 posts) -
Super_King said:
"

  I think he looks more like John Candy

"
Hey Super_King I actually posted a forum about that a couple of days ago, its entitle Does a blond Jeff Gerstmann look like John Candy ?
#29 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
Super_King said:
"

  I think he looks more like John Candy

"
In that picture, yeah. In the picture with the gun, it's all Matt Parkman.
#30 Posted by OroJackson (680 posts) -

LOL

That is all

Online
#31 Posted by and333 (843 posts) -

I don't see the resemblance but Ryan davis does remind me of Patton Oswalt not looks wise just speech and jokes wise.

#32 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
and333 said:
"I don't see the resemblance but Ryan davis does remind me of Patton Oswalt not looks wise just speech and jokes wise."
Harsh, dude.
#33 Posted by and333 (843 posts) -
Patchinko said:
"and333 said:
"I don't see the resemblance but Ryan davis does remind me of Patton Oswalt not looks wise just speech and jokes wise."
Harsh, dude."
Why harsh I like patton oswalt!
#34 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
and333 said:
"Patchinko said:
"and333 said:
"I don't see the resemblance but Ryan davis does remind me of Patton Oswalt not looks wise just speech and jokes wise."
Harsh, dude."
Why harsh I like patton oswalt!"
Haha!
#35 Posted by and333 (843 posts) -
Patchinko said:
"and333 said:
"Patchinko said:
"and333 said:
"I don't see the resemblance but Ryan davis does remind me of Patton Oswalt not looks wise just speech and jokes wise."
Harsh, dude."
Why harsh I like patton oswalt!"
Haha!"
Care to elaborate instead of giving a short smart ass response? I'm always open to listen to peoples opinions as long as they express them. Also its mainly because ryan said "get on top of your boo boo" and so did Patton.
#36 Posted by Player1 (3892 posts) -

not so much...

#37 Posted by pyromaniac (1703 posts) -
Roger_Klotz said:
"Super_King said:
"

  I think he looks more like John Candy

"
lol, he sorta does look like John Candy."
oh yeah...maybe if he dyed his hair blonde
#38 Posted by Patchinko (841 posts) -
and333 said:
"Patchinko said:
"and333 said:
"Patchinko said:
"and333 said:
"I don't see the resemblance but Ryan davis does remind me of Patton Oswalt not looks wise just speech and jokes wise."
Harsh, dude."
Why harsh I like patton oswalt!"
Haha!"
Care to elaborate instead of giving a short smart ass response? I'm always open to listen to peoples opinions as long as they express them. Also its mainly because ryan said "get on top of your boo boo" and so did Patton."
I thought you were being funny. Therefore, I laughed. I wouldn't consider that a "smart ass response".

Calm down, sir.