Jeff Hardy Arrested With A Ton of Drugs

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

I don't really follow the WWE at all anymore, but I caught an episode of Smackdown about three weeks ago.  CM Punk and Jeff Hardy were having this storyline going apparently where CM Punk was trying to talk Jeff Hardy out of this seemingly drug-filled life.  People were constantly cheering Hardy on for being drunk all the time and blah blah blah.  Meanwhile, CM Punk just kept talking down to him.  They had some kind of PPV coming up with a TLC match. 

Anyways, Jeff Hardy was arrested with a SHITLOAD OF DRUGS!!!  

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

Well, he is fucked up from all the shit he has done in the WWE, probably taking it to get rid of the pain. He fucked up his spine.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Baha wasn't he fired before for drug reasons? That dude will always be an addict.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

Woah! That is a mess of drugs!
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kmdrkul

Good, I fucking hate Jeff Hardy.

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By VWGTI

Holy Shit! 

NOOOOOOOOO!
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

Whoops! That's not mine. I was holding it for a friend.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By RichardLOlson

Well that sucks for him.....what a dumbass.  I can't believe that anyone would really care to put that on a news website or even think that its news worthy.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Pie

ooo that silly billy him

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CL60

From Jeff Hardys Twitter

"Alot of exaggerations are out there today, don't believe everything you read 4 it is not true, I am at home and fine-thanks for your concern"

"For the record, Matt didn't bail me out, loan me money, or is his name on anything.. He's just learning about today's situation.. "

" The media is the media, I wish they would at least report the story correctly & accurately. I will make a statement later."

Lestater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Lestater

Woah, a WWE "wrestler" who's in the possession of painkillers and steroids?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man, this happened THE WEEK after he left the company and getting ousted in a storyline where CM Punk was extolling how much of a junkie screwup he is and banished him from the WWE.

LIFE IMITATING ART PEOPLE!

Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Smarter_Martyr

Those are pretty specific numbers to reported inaccurate. But the media does suck.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AlKusanagi

Don't you see? That jerkface CM Punk drove him to it!!!

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ben_H

"180 Soma Prescription pills..."

He could replenish both his HP and SP 180 times!

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By StaticFalconar

its an angle to make him heel when he comes back can't you see it?

willin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By willin

Come on Jeff, what the hell?

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By Bruce
@StaticFalconar: 

That would actually be pretty awesome. 

BrockSampson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BrockSampson

I am not exactly sure how that is a "Ton of drugs". A few hundred pills may seem like a lot. But not really. Also they found "residual" amounts of cocaine. Which means they didn't actually find any blow. Just what was left of it. 

Also, if people want to make a choice to do "drugs" that should be a right in a "free" country.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ajamafalous

Disappointing news, considering he's been busted several times before. Figured he would've learned his lesson.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#21  Edited By sjschmidt93

Does it surprise anyone?.... 

How do you think he does the crazy shit he does? Why do you think he does the crazy shit he does?

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#22  Edited By citizenkane

A half liter or steroids?!  WTF?!?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By JJOR64

Lawl.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By lordofultima

Damn, looks like he was packing. He left the WWE just in time to not get his third strike then, I guess.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Topic name: Jeff Hardy Arrested With A Ton of Drugs 
What I read: Jeff Horribly Arrested With A Ton of Drugs.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Milkman

180 Soma pills? Sounds like he was just stocking up to take on Adachi.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bigandtasty
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" Topic name: Jeff Hardy Arrested With A Ton of Drugs What I read: Jeff Horribly Arrested With A Ton of Drugs. "
What I read: Jeff Hardly Arrested With a Ton of Drugs
Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Alex_Murphy

What led to the cops searching his house? I wonder if somebody ratted him out. I don't think they should be able to charge somebody with intent to sell strictly because they had a big stash, unless there is some evidence that they were selling drugs, everybody knows you can get a better price if you buy in bulk. That's true for everything from toilet paper to heroin. Why punish somebody more just for trying to save a few bucks. Anyhoo, none of this stuff should be illigal in the first place. If you own your own body then you should be able to put whatever you want into it.

Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

:[ i used to think Jeff was really cool.. literally not in a cliche Role Model way. This really disappoints me and I'm sure alot of his fans :/

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iam3green

dang, i thought that it was all plot on the show. i was actually watching a couple minutes of wrestling and i saw jeff talking and then matt comes out and tells him blah blah, stuff. i wasn't really all that surprised on the steroids as a lot of wrestlers use them to make them bigger.

Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chokobo

He legit left the company with that retirement match on SmackDown a few weeks back.  This seriously hurts his chances of getting back with the WWE, but if he does, it would just give CM Punk more promo ammo to use in the build to a rematch (which is loads of money, btw).

TheBigBeefy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheBigBeefy

CM Punk was right! CM Punk was right! CM Punk was right!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By c1337us
@Ben_H said:
" "180 Soma Prescription pills..."  He could replenish both his HP and SP 180 times! "
Ha ha nice call.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TwoOneFive
@CL60 said:
" From Jeff Hardys Twitter  "Alot of exaggerations are out there today, don't believe everything you read 4 it is not true, I am at home and fine-thanks for your concern"  "For the record, Matt didn't bail me out, loan me money, or is his name on anything.. He's just learning about today's situation.. "   " The media is the media, I wish they would at least report the story correctly & accurately. I will make a statement later." "
lol 
thread=fail. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheBigBeefy said:
" CM Punk was right! CM Punk was right! CM Punk was right! "
Of course he was. He's better than us!

I am fucking elated that we're getting a 2003-era CM Punk. 
And he isn't even diluted from the complete asshole he played back then. 
I've said it the last 6 years, he is the future of the business. Give him the ball and he'll fucking run with it.
And look at him now, he's fresh off an angle with Jeff Hardy (Arguably the most popular Superstar they have after Cena and Undertaker) where he was put over generously (Jeff Hardy really sacrificed alot there. Hell he even stayed a few weeks over contract to tie up the loose ends) and now he's in a believable program with the Undertaker.

It's a shame that Jeff befell his demons again. I make alot of fun of Jeff because he's a crazy methhead, but the guy has given alot to the fans over the last ten years.
Sure he's still shaky on the mic and doesn't know ring psychology, but not everybody needs to be Flair or Austin either.
I just hope he doesn't become the next Jake The Snake Roberts and gets help. Jake's loss to addiction deprived the business of one of the potentially greatest performers it could've had.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By turbomonkey138

THAT CAN'T BE FOR PERSONAL USE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turbomonkey138 said:

" THAT CAN'T BE FOR PERSONAL USE "

Maybe he was a hoarder :P
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jakob187

Personally, I always dug the technical wrestlers like Dean Malenko and William Regal more than anyone.  Those were real grapplers.  Then again, I remember back when wrestling was still first coming around.  There wasn't all this high-flying shit.  I was also a fan of the TRUE hardcore:  Terry Funk and Mick Foley.  Those guys were goddamn bonkers.  I also liked watching the Japanese matches that Jericho and Benoit used to have.  Man, too bad Benoit went fucking NUTS!  That dood was a GREAT wrestler. 

The minute that John fucking Cena brought his ghetto ass bullshit into the show...actually...take that back.  The minute they had the story angle of Triple H fucking Kane's dead mother...that was the minute I quit watching wrestling for good.  I knew it was all staged stuff, but there were guys in there that were genuinely good.  When they had said that Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin were first coming in...man, I remember watching those guys in their small matches before they ever touched a WWE training room!  Batista too.  Those guys were EXCELLENT wrestlers...and then they were turned into walking jokes on WWE.  Randy Orton also had a really bright future, as his father was a fucking GOD in wrestling.  Instead, he just turned into another cookie-cutter piece of shit. 

The Hardy Brothers, however...man...the WORST fucking thing to ever happen in wrestling.  CM Punk, on the other hand...I only know a small amount about him, and it's all from his ECW days.  Needless to say, I enjoyed that dood.  He puts on a great show, and when you see an actual wrestling match with him...he's got a lot of technique in his shit.  He's a good all-around wrestler.  He knows his shit.  I agree with you, Teflon - CM Punk is the future of that business.  Unfortunately, you've got so much stupid bullshit saturating it now...I just really wish they'd go back to WRESTLING MATCHES instead of so much soap opera drama with REALLY bad actors. 

As for Jeff Hardy...I've always hated him.  He's always been a joke.  No good at wrestling, just good at jumping around like crazy.  His moves were always sloppy and weak.  He had no true precision.  He just had a style that was trendy and popular, and people followed.  Glad that he's arrested.  I'm sure his Twitter will give whatever kind of updates he wants people to believe, but I'm sorry...those are numbers far too exact for a "don't believe all the shit". 

An old friend of mine said that same shit when he got busted cooking meth.  That's why he's not my friend anymore.  =  /

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, I'm mostly into technical wrestlers and some strong style. The worst part about highspot oriented wrestling is that there's no ring psychology to it, hence the moves don't mean shit.
Benoit and Regal had matches in Japan where the highspot was a Northern Lights suplex and the match was AWESOME. That's also why I thought Jake never overcoming his addicttions a shame. That guy knew ring psychology so well.
I'm kind of excited about the Regal/Christian program they have now seeing as Christian is a pretty good wrestler in his own rights and seems to have picked up a thing or two with Malenko as an Agent (Busting out the Texas Cloverleaf on occasion)

The Hardyz were never that amazing, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't mark out for the first TLC match. Matt was obviously the one with actual personality after he had the V1 gimmick. It's a shame that faded away and he became just some boring asshole. I've personally dislike Jeff ever since he decided to open his mouth or have an actual match around his highspots.
I remember him being booed out of the building for trying that shit in ROH.

As for that state of the WWE now, Raw is complete and utter bullshit with either Cena (Who is actually a good wrestler and can was a damn good heel when he first started the whole rap gimmick) or DX (Great, Shawn and Triple H being two 40 year olds acting like 14 year olds) permeating the show with their bullshit, this whole guest host schtick taking up the show and a midcard which is less used than Kristen Kreuk's acting abilities. They have talent like MVP, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger and Santino (Who's just comic relief now, but was a beast in OVW as Boris Alexiev) which barely get any screen time. ECW is basically a farming league nowadays, but usually good matches from new talent like Sheamus O'Shaughnessy and Zack Ryder, while veterans like Christian and Regal make sure it's not too botchy.
Smackdown however has been on a boon, Jeff had the match of his career against CM Punk a few weeks ago (A good standard cage match in the WWE!) and Rey Mysterio and John Morrison had the WWE match of the year behind Taker vs HBK at Wrestlemania the week after.
Chris Jericho keeps being the best heel in the business today (As I've said earlier of the decade) and they have lots of talent which I hope is  alook at what their wrestlers will be in the future with John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and Drew Mcintyre. Wrestlers who aren't big lumbering hosses. Sure you've got shit like Kane vs Khali, but I can look the other way for that when their show is centered around CM Punk being an absolute dick.
 I mean look at this AMAZING troll job by CM Punk   

WWE just signed the two arguably best wrestlers of the west the other day in American Dragon Bryan Danielson and Nigel McGuiness. As long as they get the CM Punk treatment and not the Paul London/Brian Kendrick treatment the future is actually looking bright. If you haven't seen Bryan Danielson, he was trained by Regal and in Japan his skills were so impressive he was dubbed the new Chris Benoit
Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Chokobo

Them getting Nigel and Dragon does give me hope for the future of the WWE in terms of building new stars since basically the same 5 guys have been on top for years now and they really, really need it.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jakob187
@TeflonBilly: The episode of Raw that I saw had another Hart in the WWE.  I would figure that after Owen and Davey Boy, this guy probably would've thought "maybe wrestling isn't the safest career choice".  Nonetheless, I wasn't impressed with the dood.  No one can match up to Owen and Bret.  As for Shawn Michaels, the one thing I can always give that dood is that he knows how to be a good asshole, he knows how to put on a great show, and he knows how to wrestle.  Don't know if that all holds true today, but nonetheless, he's always been a favorite of mine.  Then again, after the Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels match of infamy, I don't think anyone can honestly not like both of those guys. 

As for this Bryan Danielson, I'll have to check him out.  It's good to hear that Regal is still around.  They always played him as a minor character back in the day, and he has always been good at being that background heel.  However, he has never really gotten the proper respect that he deserves. 

Christian?  As in, like, Christian and Edge?  That Christian?  Fuck that dood.  Never liked him or his style.  His technique was always weak as well.  If he's improved over the years, then awesome...but from what I remember of him, he was a joke. 

Let's face it:  no one is as cool as Jericho or Ultimo Dragon.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By clubsandwich

lol wwe, super massive gay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clubsandwich said:
" lol wwe, super massive gay. "
Yeah, I know right. Thinking about thos muscular, half naked sweating men touching each other makes me so horn... I mean mad!
What a bunch of faggots man.

No Caption Provided

Good thing we're straight bro. I mean, it'd be totally disgusting if we were gay right? Shit man, the game is on. Wanna get some beers and watch it? Cool, cool.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By clubsandwich
@TeflonBilly said:
" @clubsandwich said:
Yeah, I know right. Thinking about thos muscular, half naked sweating men touching each other makes me so horn... I mean mad!

No Caption Provided
Good thing we're straight bro. I mean, it'd be totally disgusting if we were gay right? Shit man, the game is on. Wanna get some beers and watch it? Cool, cool. "

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fenixrevolution
fenixrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By fenixrevolution

Glad to see Jeff has overcome his past....

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jakob187
@fenixREVOLUTION said:
" Glad to see Jeff has overcome his past.... "
Yeah, at least it's not heroin.  =  /  I guess that's a bright side to the situation...right? 

Either way, Chris Jericho, J.R., and Matt Hardy have all come out to defend Jeff, specifically all of them saying "don't judge Jeff unless you've walked a mile in his shoes". 

Whatever the fuck THAT means.  Dood was makin' some money off WWE...so I'm sure he's got the money to...ya know...PAY FOR SURGERY if the pain is too much for him.  It's not like he needed to be using drugs...and it's definitely not like he needed to SELL drugs.
Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Absurd
@TeflonBilly said:
" @clubsandwich said:

No Caption Provided
Good thing we're straight bro. I mean, it'd be totally disgusting if we were gay right? Shit man, the game is on. Wanna get some beers and watch it? Cool, cool. "
You're raging.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totally. Grrrrrrr,

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ninjakiller

Hardy was a meth addict for a couple years before he got "clean" by WWE standards.  That was the reason he first got fired from WWE, before he straightened himself out.  If he doesn't get a ton of jail time Vince will have him back if he cleans up again.