#1 Posted by Aegon (5376 posts) -

Does anyone remember Jett Jackson? Well, Lee T. Young, the guy who played him, has apparently committed suicide at the age of 29. I remember really liking the show when I was a kid.

source

#2 Edited by Tireyo (6408 posts) -

Doesn't ring a bell.

#3 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4136 posts) -

I saw this earlier! Its very sad to hear. I didn't have Disney channel back then so I guess I didn't watch it. I probably saw commercials or something, I dunno. RIP.

#4 Posted by Quarters (1623 posts) -

Used to watch that show when I was a kid. Bums me out.

#5 Posted by MetalBaofu (1343 posts) -

I had never heard of Jett Jackson before today, but I have been watching him on Rizzoli and Isles. I'll never know, or be able to understand, what drives a person to take their own life. Impossible to imagine what his friends and family are going through, I feel for them, and I'll miss seeing him on the show.

#6 Edited by BabyChooChoo (4237 posts) -

Damn, that's a bummer. I loved this show when I was a kid.

#7 Posted by mrfluke (5044 posts) -

oh jeez, that fucking sucks,

#8 Edited by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Yeah I used to watch the show back then. Really sad that it was a suicide. Must have been a lot going through his head to just end it all.

#9 Edited by Mr_Misery (257 posts) -

I don't know what Jett Jackson is but I recognize the actor. R.I.P.

#10 Edited by myketuna (1644 posts) -

That's crazy. Really liked that show.

#11 Posted by jiggajoe14 (625 posts) -

terrible to hear. I remember the Jett Jackson movie from when I was a kid. Some good memories.

#12 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

Aw hell, yeah, definitely remember the guy. Sad to hear it.

#13 Posted by rachelepithet (1324 posts) -

Huh, so just like Nickelodeon before 2001, Disney also made shows that weren't just anorexic stagemom pageant ambercrombie sluts who later get photographed without panties stepping out of limos.

#14 Posted by Sanity (1890 posts) -

Shame, i remember that show fondly.

#15 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5112 posts) -

That's too bad. I remember liking Jett jackson when I was a kid.

#16 Posted by Demoskinos (14510 posts) -

Barely remember that show. Always sad to see someone let their personal demons win out over them.

#17 Edited by NotTheBees (26 posts) -

Too young for Jett Jackson, but saw this lad on Scrubs. R.I.P.

#18 Edited by falserelic (5270 posts) -

The show looks familiar, but its sad to hear the guy committed suicide.

#19 Edited by BBAlpert (1349 posts) -

Are you thinking of Donald Faison, or was this guy also on Scrubs? I've only seen a few episodes, so I don't know if he was a character at some point in the series.

#20 Posted by Sanity (1890 posts) -

@bbalpert said:

@notthebees said:

Are you thinking of Donald Faison, or was this guy also on Scrubs? I've only seen a few episodes, so I don't know if he was a character at some point in the series.

He was

#21 Posted by Flacracker (1571 posts) -

#22 Edited by GERALTITUDE (2855 posts) -

Damn. My little brother used to watch this show, always thought this guy was pretty funny. Sad news.

#23 Edited by papercut (3433 posts) -

Damn. I liked that guy.

#24 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (990 posts) -

@sanity said:

@bbalpert said:

@notthebees said:

He was

Ah, I saw the story about his suicide in the news and I couldn't figure out where I recognized him from, now I remember him.

#25 Posted by expensiveham (288 posts) -

Good thing he aint afraid of no ghosts.

#26 Edited by Apparatus_Unearth (3095 posts) -

He was the dude in Johnny Tsunam, man!

#27 Edited by OurSin_360 (822 posts) -

Heard about this, crazy I think they said he had a new show on TNT or something to, Rizolli or something? He also played Cyborg on smallville. Dude was only a year younger than me

#28 Posted by Disaya (279 posts) -

I never watched him on Jett Jackson, I know of him from more recent shows. Very sad to hear and so young.

#29 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

He's one of those actors I remember from a bunch of minor roles in a ton of movies and shows. I hope he finds whatever it is he was looking for. It's too bad he couldn't while alive.

#30 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

He's one of those actors I remember from a bunch of minor roles in a ton of movies and shows. I hope he finds whatever it is he was looking for. It's too bad he couldn't while alive.