• 200 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Edited by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

It is now Officially July. (US East Coast time). 
As @Brad has pointed out I think it is best that you post if possible a clean version of your wallpaper for others to use. He also pointed out some other good tips.


Fun fact if you didn't know: you can get the full-size version of an image embedded in a forum post by taking the image URL and removing the "_super" or "_thumb" that comes right before the file extension. So for my shot there

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/30/1826541-screen_shot_2011_06_29_at_11.48.46_am_super.png

just take out the _super and change to

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/30/1826541-screen_shot_2011_06_29_at_11.48.46_am.png

to get the full-size version. I nabbed a few new backgrounds from this thread already using that method.

 

Here is mine created by our own TheSeductiveMoose 
Link 
 
#2 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1197 posts) -

the manliest of men 

#3 Edited by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

Still that. Big version HERE,
#4 Posted by Helushune (215 posts) -

Still 06/30 here, close enough, right?

#5 Posted by uniform (1832 posts) -

B.B. Hood (Darkstalkers)

#6 Posted by blackbird415 (777 posts) -

here you go

#7 Posted by Surkov (991 posts) -
#8 Edited by natetodamax (19169 posts) -
#9 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I'm using the new smoking hot Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movie poster for the upcoming American version which is looking like it will be super awesome. This is the censored version of the poster. Google search for the uncensored. ;)

#10 Posted by 20ozmonkey (116 posts) -

Awww yeah.

#11 Edited by artofwar420 (6249 posts) -

This because, well it's Summer and I got money I need to burn.

#12 Edited by mrangryface (774 posts) -

@uniform: I NEED that Bulleta wallpaper

#13 Posted by rentfn (1277 posts) -

ooohhhh yay I love these threads..

#14 Posted by V (328 posts) -
#15 Posted by rentfn (1277 posts) -

@V: Great desktop...Did you see what happened to the actress who plays Amy Pond when she was filming something in New York City.

#16 Posted by 20ozmonkey (116 posts) -

@rentfn: Do say?

#17 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I have around 20 pictures rotating, this one is on at the moment.  
    

Link.
#18 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2408 posts) -
#19 Edited by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -
#20 Posted by BeachThunder (11649 posts) -
@artofwar420 said:

This because, well it's Summer and I got money I need to burn.

:o how did you get the full image?
#21 Posted by Grillbar (1792 posts) -

this is on my laptop

#22 Posted by artofwar420 (6249 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

@artofwar420 said:

This because, well it's Summer and I got money I need to burn.

:o how did you get the full image?

Just a little magic. Actually it's on the Summer Camp Steam group, sorta hidden. Here's the link: http://media.steampowered.com/forums/summerseal.jpg

#23 Posted by Skald (4366 posts) -
#24 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

 

#25 Edited by Bagga (76 posts) -

So hawt. I keep changing it though.

#26 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -
@natetodamax: Thanks for actually reading the topic.
#27 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4252 posts) -
#28 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -
#29 Edited by Ursus_Veritas (383 posts) -

Still this: 
  
Edit for Linkydoodles: here!

#30 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

My wallpaper changes every 20 mins or so between a dozen pictures.  I have a mix of video games, star trek, nature, space, and other random stuff.
#31 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
#32 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -
#33 Posted by Inkerman (1448 posts) -

Haven't changed my rotation in a few months, got a whole bunch changing every 10 mins or so, these are my favourites; 

#34 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@crusader8463@V: Could you guys furnish me with links for those?
#35 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -
#36 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -
#37 Posted by Animasta (14640 posts) -

I edited the picture from the original here

Online
#38 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -
@Underachiever007: Just an FYI, you can go into the persons images and get the bigger version. Here's the link to save you some time for mine, but in the future if you want something some one posts just go into their images and find it. Easier then hoping someone replies.
#39 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

I'm using the new smoking hot Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movie poster for the upcoming American version which is looking like it will be super awesome. This is the censored version of the poster. Google search for the uncensored. ;)

Holy, fuck. Are they remaking the film?! If it turns out good then it's gonna be such a massive hit. So many people don't wanna watch the first because it's Swedish. I absolutely loved the movie and mean to read the books so this is great news. I haven't seen the third either, but might just watch the american version in a few years time.
#40 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@crusader8463: Thanks! Most people usually just Print Screen their desktop, though, so I've got used to asking for links. Didn't notice you'd uploaded the wallpaper proper. Sorry about that!
#41 Posted by natetodamax (19169 posts) -

@Hockeymask27 said:

@natetodamax: Thanks for actually reading the topic.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

#42 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -
@Underachiever007: No problem. It's rather silly to just do the print screen thing. No idea why people do that, but what can ya do. People will be people.
#43 Posted by Synaptic (305 posts) -

@20ozmonkey said:

Awww yeah.

My sister did a presentation on Edward Hopper and his colleagues, the original version of that painting was in it. Nice taste :D

#44 Posted by teh_destroyer (3560 posts) -

I have been using EarthView and its Cloud data plan for several months now and I like it a lot still. Lets me know when a storm is coming lol.

#45 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

This is my wallpaper for the past two weeks or so. Yay! I love Louise! 
 

#46 Edited by Civraz (392 posts) -
Online
#47 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -
#48 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -
I love the style and colours in it.  http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/812955
#49 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -
@Hockeymask27 said:
It is now Officially July. (US East Coast time). 
As @Brad has pointed out I think it is best that you post if possible a clean version of your wallpaper for others to use. He also pointed out some other good tips.


Fun fact if you didn't know: you can get the full-size version of an image embedded in a forum post by taking the image URL and removing the "_super" or "_thumb" that comes right before the file extension. So for my shot there

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/30/1826541-screen_shot_2011_06_29_at_11.48.46_am_super.png

just take out the _super and change to

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/30/1826541-screen_shot_2011_06_29_at_11.48.46_am.png

to get the full-size version. I nabbed a few new backgrounds from this thread already using that method.

 

Here is mine created by our own TheSeductiveMoose 
Link 
 
Holy shit!! A Buffy Reindeer.
#50 Posted by TheHT (10810 posts) -