Just an Announcement: Ninja Month Coming Up!

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 1

Edited By raycarter

Hi everyone,

This is RayCarter here. I am a member of the GiantBomb community and I've written over 30 or so reviews about various video games. Of course, I am into some not-as-mainstream titles like Megaman Battle Network or Dynasty Warriors, although I have wrote about some more notable games like Prototype 2 or The Third Birthday.

A month ago I've reviewed three games from the Code Lyoko anime franchise, including a summation piece about the unofficial trilogy and the main plot of the show. In July, I will be reviewing 3 (maybe 4) games that have to do with ninjas. I decided on two games each from two franchises, Tenchu and Ninja Gaiden, because they are the ones I have lying around. Here is my list/schedule for July:

Week 1: Tenchu Z (*UPDATE* Already done! Plz check!)

Week 2: Tenchu Shadow Assassins (*UPDATE* Completed! Plz check!)

Week 3: Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS) (All done! Please take a look!)

Final: Ninja Gaiden 3

I hope that once my reviews are fully written that you, the reader of this announcement, will at least drop by and give a comment or two. I would very much like to have your feedback and momentary attention.

Ciao!

RayCarter

PS: I might have another review up but it has nothing to do with ninjas: Lord of the Rings- War in the North. This is because I am already underway in that game.

*UPDATE: Hi, guys. The reviews are underway, but I think that I might add one more game into the ninja mix: Ninja Blade for the XBox 360.

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By raycarter

Hi everyone,

This is RayCarter here. I am a member of the GiantBomb community and I've written over 30 or so reviews about various video games. Of course, I am into some not-as-mainstream titles like Megaman Battle Network or Dynasty Warriors, although I have wrote about some more notable games like Prototype 2 or The Third Birthday.

A month ago I've reviewed three games from the Code Lyoko anime franchise, including a summation piece about the unofficial trilogy and the main plot of the show. In July, I will be reviewing 3 (maybe 4) games that have to do with ninjas. I decided on two games each from two franchises, Tenchu and Ninja Gaiden, because they are the ones I have lying around. Here is my list/schedule for July:

Week 1: Tenchu Z (*UPDATE* Already done! Plz check!)

Week 2: Tenchu Shadow Assassins (*UPDATE* Completed! Plz check!)

Week 3: Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS) (All done! Please take a look!)

Final: Ninja Gaiden 3

I hope that once my reviews are fully written that you, the reader of this announcement, will at least drop by and give a comment or two. I would very much like to have your feedback and momentary attention.

Ciao!

RayCarter

PS: I might have another review up but it has nothing to do with ninjas: Lord of the Rings- War in the North. This is because I am already underway in that game.

*UPDATE: Hi, guys. The reviews are underway, but I think that I might add one more game into the ninja mix: Ninja Blade for the XBox 360.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cincaid

@RayCarter: Good luck with the ninja stuff!

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Hizang

Ninja week sounds great, you can't have a Ninja week without Ninjabread man though..

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CaptainCody

@Hizang said:

Ninja week sounds great, you can't have a Ninja week without Ninjabread man though..

I forgot this shit existed.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By Danteveli

good luck with this one. I have played them and it may be nightmare (beside the ds Gaiden).

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

Don't care what anyone says Ninja Gaiden 3 was an alright game. I'll fist fight anyone who says otherwise. Its not great mind you but far better than all the hate it got.

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By raycarter

Wow, 5 comments already? Great!

Thank you for your good wishes

Sorry, no Ninjabread Man. But he looks sooo adorable!

We'll see.

I haven't played it,but I did see the story cut scenes. Not to spoil too much, but I am pleasantly surprised from it : )

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Hizang

@RayCarter: You think the Ninjabread man is adorable, dear god man.

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By raycarter

@Cincaid: @Hizang: @CaptainCody: @Danteveli: @Demoskinos: Hi guys! Tenchu Z review is up. I would really appreciate it if you would take time to read it, comment and rec' it (or not).

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By raycarter

Hi guys! Tenchu- Shadow Assassins review is up. Again, would like it if you dropped by it and rec' it (or not rec it).

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#11  Edited By Danteveli

Nice review. With that Tenchu biggest problem is that it was game made while thinking about Wii.

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By raycarter

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword review is up! Please check it out!

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By raycarter

Ninja Gaiden 3 review is up. Hope you guys can drop by and take a look!

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad21fd3cb7d
deactivated-5aad21fd3cb7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@RayCarter: Awesome! :D