Just An Update

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Hey Everyone! sorry for my absense I have just had to deal with some things that caused me to not get on GiantBomb, so sorry if I haven't been commenting on your blogs.

Anyway I saw the premiere of Lost season 5 and I LOVED IT! it was great with several jaw dropping moments. actually the first scene was so shocking my jaw dropped and it stayed that way for about 10 minutes. anyway If you have never seen Lost you owe it to yourself to start watching season 1 its great.

I have also been playing alot of a great game I like to call Saints Row 2. This game is AMAZING! I haven't this much fun in a game in a long time. Though Grand Theft Auto IV was an amzing game Saints Row 2 is jusst as good or maybe better. Currently I just defeated The Brotherhood and I am working on defeating the Sons of Samedi.

Also I picked up Lord of the Rings Conquest. Yes this game has had some bad reviews but it's not entirely that bad. If you have never played star wars battlefront then describing this game would be hard since they are the same thing just with a different setting, and Battlefront is 100 times better. I dont want to say too much since I haven't played much but right now the game is ok and if you loved star wars battlefront you might like this game.

that's all for today and I will try to blog more.

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Hey Everyone! sorry for my absense I have just had to deal with some things that caused me to not get on GiantBomb, so sorry if I haven't been commenting on your blogs.

Anyway I saw the premiere of Lost season 5 and I LOVED IT! it was great with several jaw dropping moments. actually the first scene was so shocking my jaw dropped and it stayed that way for about 10 minutes. anyway If you have never seen Lost you owe it to yourself to start watching season 1 its great.

I have also been playing alot of a great game I like to call Saints Row 2. This game is AMAZING! I haven't this much fun in a game in a long time. Though Grand Theft Auto IV was an amzing game Saints Row 2 is jusst as good or maybe better. Currently I just defeated The Brotherhood and I am working on defeating the Sons of Samedi.

Also I picked up Lord of the Rings Conquest. Yes this game has had some bad reviews but it's not entirely that bad. If you have never played star wars battlefront then describing this game would be hard since they are the same thing just with a different setting, and Battlefront is 100 times better. I dont want to say too much since I haven't played much but right now the game is ok and if you loved star wars battlefront you might like this game.

that's all for today and I will try to blog more.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kilzombie

Welcome back!
A friend of mine got LOTR, he says it's really good, I haven't got the time or cash right now to get it brand new, so I might get it from him sometime soon.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Optiow

welcome back.