Just Bought Condemned: Criminal Origins

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

I bought it, and I think it's pretty good! It's scary, it has amazing melee combat, and satisfying acheivements. But the cutscenes are ugly, and the backgrounds are dull, to the point where you'll get lost because you don't remember being in a certain area already.

Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

I bought it, and I think it's pretty good! It's scary, it has amazing melee combat, and satisfying acheivements. But the cutscenes are ugly, and the backgrounds are dull, to the point where you'll get lost because you don't remember being in a certain area already.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Yeah, I enjoyed that game. It was strange, though, because I just enjoyed it. I had no strong feelings one way or another. There's some really freaky stuff in it, too.

The second one isn't as good, though.
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emandudeguyperson
Arkthemaniac said:
"Yeah, I enjoyed that game. It was strange, though, because I just enjoyed it. I had no strong feelings one way or another. There's some really freaky stuff in it, too.

"
Hmm, you really think so? I was considering buying the second game after I finished the first. Why didn't you like the second one?
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Emandudeguyperson said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Yeah, I enjoyed that game. It was strange, though, because I just enjoyed it. I had no strong feelings one way or another. There's some really freaky stuff in it, too.

"
Hmm, you really think so? I was considering buying the second game after I finished the first. Why didn't you like the second one?"
I'm not sure, really. It had better graphics, better combat . . . I think it was just the story was pretty lame, in that you start off fighting these weird demon slime things, then normal thug baddies, and then . . . some sort of exploding dolls, if my memory serves me correctly. It's hard for me to explain, but it may be in large part to . . . wait . . . never mind. You haven't beaten the first one yet.
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emandudeguyperson
Arkthemaniac said:
"Emandudeguyperson said:
"Arkthemaniac said:

"
Hmm, you really think so? I was considering buying the second game after I finished the first. Why didn't you like the second one?"
I'm not sure, really. It had better graphics, better combat . . . I think it was just the story was pretty lame, in that you start off fighting these weird demon slime things, then normal thug baddies, and then . . . some sort of exploding dolls, if my memory serves me correctly. It's hard for me to explain, but it may be in large part to . . . wait . . . never mind. You haven't beaten the first one yet.
"

Hmm, I'll keep that in mind.