Just discovered the joy of The Joy of Painting, where to watch?

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By BBAlpert

What's the easiest way (legally, of course) to find episodes of the show? It doesn't seem to be on Netflix instant streaming, but do you guys know if it's on any other streaming service? Or should I consider looking at DVDs (assuming they even sell episodes on DVD)?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

IIRC, there's no legal way to stream The Joy of Painting. Bob Ross, Inc. is pretty quick with the takedown notices for hosts within the US. If you're feeling cheeky and don't think too hard about the grey area of overseas hosting, there are a few sites that can hook you up if you dig deep enough.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By BBAlpert

That's disappointing, but I suppose if there's no other way...

rotonsan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bbalpert said:

What's the easiest way (legally, of course) to find episodes of the show? It doesn't seem to be on Netflix instant streaming, but do you guys know if it's on any other streaming service? Or should I consider looking at DVDs (assuming they even sell episodes on DVD)?

Bob Ross, the great artist of present times. I started watching Bob Ross a few years back on PBS and I tell you this: this guy can truly paint, I mean truly paint. Watching his show I learned put me at peace. So at present I am hook on his work. Beautiful colors, beautiful scenes, beautiful landscapes, beautiful water falls etc. Here is a part of his series-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT0RNrTDHkI and here you will find Bob Ross DVD artistsupplysource.com with reasonable price. Just have your own and learn painting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Amazon has quite a few of the DVD collections. They're all kinda pricey though...

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bob Ross is the best. Sorry, can't answer your question.

He's the best.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By TravisRex

Look up. Bob is painting you a happy cloud from heaven right now.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I'm all about that show. I have had no luck finding it legally, so do what you gotta do.