Just getting started.

Ugalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ugalde

Well this is my first blog post. I'm not going to type too much but I'll throw a little in here. I have ordered Halo: CE and Halo 2 off Walmart.com in order to get ready for Halo 3: ODST. So I should be getting those soon. 

I also have been getting alot into trying to figure out what I wan't my career to be and I can't figure out what. All I know is I want it to have something to do with games. 

So this is just my first blog. I will probably be writing them every week or if anything special goes down. They'll probably be longer than this but I just wanted to get myself started real quick. 

So till next time. Have fun everyone.
Ugalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Ugalde

Well this is my first blog post. I'm not going to type too much but I'll throw a little in here. I have ordered Halo: CE and Halo 2 off Walmart.com in order to get ready for Halo 3: ODST. So I should be getting those soon. 

I also have been getting alot into trying to figure out what I wan't my career to be and I can't figure out what. All I know is I want it to have something to do with games. 

So this is just my first blog. I will probably be writing them every week or if anything special goes down. They'll probably be longer than this but I just wanted to get myself started real quick. 

So till next time. Have fun everyone.
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By asurastrike
@Ugalde said:
" I also have been getting alot into trying to figure out what I wan't my career to be and I can't figure out what. All I know is I want it to have something to do with games."
Make sure you have a backup plan...
Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lashe

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and I will see you on the battlefield when ODST drops, good sir. 

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FluxWaveZ

How old are you?  Is your choice of career urgent right now or can it still wait?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By breadfan
@Asurastrike said:
@Ugalde said:
" I also have been getting alot into trying to figure out what I wan't my career to be and I can't figure out what. All I know is I want it to have something to do with games."
Make sure you have a backup plan... 
And don't say you want a career in the game industry just because you like to play games...it never works out
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ververdan0226

The advertising... it is working... LOL...

Ugalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ugalde
@FluxWaveZ:
I'm 17. My career isin't too important right now but it still really has me thinking.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By JJOR64
@Ugalde: Welcome to the Bomb!  Make sure you watch this video so you know what GiantBomb is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9
deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hola, and welcome!
@JJOR64 said:

" @Ugalde: Welcome to the Bomb!  Make sure you watch this video so you know what GiantBomb is.

"

POST  APOCALYPTIC  FUTURE? Man you throw dark, but you're in luck!