Posted by Sinreaver (8 posts) -

Been stalking several boards for years but I can finally participate since I got over my laziness and signed up

#1 Posted by Sinreaver (8 posts) -

Been stalking several boards for years but I can finally participate since I got over my laziness and signed up

#2 Posted by TryNstopME (10 posts) -

Cool me to just dont spell a word the wrong way or a certain somebody will correct it

#3 Posted by ABritishNerd (318 posts) -

@TryNstopME said:

Cool me to just dont spell a word the wrong way or a certain somebody will correct it

too*

#4 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -

Hi welcome

#5 Posted by Sinreaver (8 posts) -

I'm confused...is my spelling off?

#6 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

You didn't start your thread off with a "So," so you might have to get used to a few things while you're here. ;)

Not serious at all

#7 Posted by Sinreaver (8 posts) -

Thanks for the welcome :D

#8 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@TryNstopME said:

Misspell words all you want and don't look back. Spelling nazis don't have shit on you!
#9 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

@Sinreaver: I think that was his attempt at humour.

Anyway, welcome!

#10 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

Welcome.

Don't be a jerk.

Don't feed the trolls.

And whatever you do DO NOT ask for another endurance run.

#11 Posted by Sinreaver (8 posts) -

@Canteu said:

@Sinreaver: I think that was his attempt at humour.

Anyway, welcome!

Yea I'm dumb I realized like five seconds after I posted that he was probably joking

#12 Edited by Jrinswand (1709 posts) -

There was one of these threads just yesterday. Yeah, sure, welcome and all that, but we really need a pinned "Welcome Thread."

#13 Posted by Sinreaver (8 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Welcome.

Don't be a jerk.

Don't feed the trolls.

And whatever you do DO NOT ask for another endurance run.

Nah I'm the friendliest person evah

I would never feed trolls *quickly hides the bird seed he intended to feed trolls with behind his back*

But I love the persona endurance run...I know though, they say it enough in the bombcasts, it probably annoys the crew by now

#14 Posted by UlquioKani (1057 posts) -

Create threads that have actually discussion value

Also nice to have you here

#15 Posted by Sinreaver (8 posts) -

@Jrinswand said:

There was one of these threads just yesterday. Yeah, sure, welcome and all that, but we really need a pinned "Welcome Thread."

I actually didn't know that it was gonna get posted, I thought I was posting on a personal blog that only my profile visitors could see, sorry bout that

@UlquioKani said:

Create threads that have actually discussion value

Also nice to have you here

Thanks

#16 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Welcome, man. If you don't already, I'm sure you will come to love Vinny. It's impossible not to, right?

#17 Posted by Jrinswand (1709 posts) -
@Sinreaver said:

@Jrinswand said:

I actually didn't know that it was gonna get posted, I thought I was posting on a personal blog that only my profile visitors could see, sorry bout that

Nah, it just posts to the forums and says "(Blog post)." There's actually a lot that's weird about these forums. Either that, or I just haven't been on any other forums for at least half a decade, so I'm not used to things that have changed. Both of those are probably true.
#18 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

Welcome to the forums, may your contributions be praiseworthy.

#19 Posted by 49th (2755 posts) -

So you've finally resurfaced. I see.

#20 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Welcome to the best video game community on the interwebz!

I'm not going to sugarcoat the rules for you, but i would recommend reading the FAQ in the ''Help'' section.

#21 Posted by Funkydupe (3318 posts) -

Welcome! I iz your friend!

#22 Posted by PixelPrinny (1030 posts) -

Welcome to the forums and yay for another RPG fan.

#23 Posted by JackSukeru (5911 posts) -

@Jrinswand said:

There is this, which kind of qualifies I guess. We still get "Hi I'm new" threads every so often. They seem to not be encouraged, but accepted when they appear.

#24 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Give me your lunch money and I won't beat you up.

#25 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

Welcome. etc etc..

#26 Posted by ckeats (489 posts) -

Every new user who takes the time to set themselves an avatar and fill in their profile before their post is a keeper in my books.

Welcome duder.

#27 Posted by Papa_XIV (149 posts) -

@Sinreaver: This is getting annoying (talking about new user threads without any content)

You should read this,this and this. Also i flagged this, and it will most likely be locked because it incites no discussion.

I guess i should introduce myself too huh? Well, I'm a jerk who likes telling people they broke the giantbomb forum rules, and am overly obsessed with Queen. I have the ability to summon random Queen songs. Like this or this, see?

#28 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (374 posts) -

Hey! And welcome to Giantbomb!

#29 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

Welcome, enjoy your stay!

@Papa_XIV: This thread would probably not have been bumped if you didn't post in it. Good job!

#30 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1769 posts) -

Neat! Welcome to Giant Bomb, duder.

#31 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

@TryNstopME said:

Misspell words all you want and don't look back. Spelling nazis don't have shit on you!

Dee Schreibveise Nazis ale herrcschen. Schind sii nikt im frage.

#32 Posted by Grilledcheez (3947 posts) -

HELLO, WELL CUM

#33 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1199 posts) -

Welcome to the community!

Your name is strikingly familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it...

#34 Posted by TheRealJpoe (134 posts) -

Nice to have you bro! I made the mistake of posting a personal blog on the forums myself when I first started, so no big deal.

Also I love the profile pic. If you haven't seen it yet, watch Giantbomb's Persona 4 endurance run. It's pure amazing.

#35 Posted by Sinreaver (8 posts) -

@TEHMAXXORZ said:

Welcome to the community!

Your name is strikingly familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it...

Idk its the name I use on Psn and close to the one I use on Xbox live, maybe that's where? I have used it on other gaming forums as well

@HardcoreScene08 said:

Nice to have you bro! I made the mistake of posting a personal blog on the forums myself when I first started, so no big deal.

Also I love the profile pic. If you haven't seen it yet, watch Giantbomb's Persona 4 endurance run. It's pure amazing.

yea the endurance run is what first attracted me to the site actually. 20 episodes in i caught on and have been stalking around the site ever since

Thanks to all the duders who welcomed me :D