Just Stuff Happening So Far

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By ArcBorealis

Been a bit busy this week, felt I would update you on what I've been up to.

On Sunday, I went to a comic book/pawn shop looking for some old N64 games. They didn't have what I was looking for (Excitebike 64 and Perfect Dark), but I found a neat little controller for the N64, called the Arcade Shark. You guessed it, it's an arcade joystick. And it works, except for the "auto" button. It was used, but still in good condition. Got it for ten bucks.

And another plus, I won't have to deal with a poor analog stick (DAMN YOU, MARIO PARTY!)

Also, this week was finals at my school. Had to take an Algebra final this morning, which I felt pretty good about. I hope it brought my grade up a couple more points, my average was pretty close to an A.

And finally, Gamefly finally shipped New Play Control! Pikmin, so I should be getting it in a couple days. So excited, this'll be my first time playing any of the games in 7 years. I might actually get to play it through to the end.

Anyway, that's all. Have a good one.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ArcBorealis

Been a bit busy this week, felt I would update you on what I've been up to.

On Sunday, I went to a comic book/pawn shop looking for some old N64 games. They didn't have what I was looking for (Excitebike 64 and Perfect Dark), but I found a neat little controller for the N64, called the Arcade Shark. You guessed it, it's an arcade joystick. And it works, except for the "auto" button. It was used, but still in good condition. Got it for ten bucks.

And another plus, I won't have to deal with a poor analog stick (DAMN YOU, MARIO PARTY!)

Also, this week was finals at my school. Had to take an Algebra final this morning, which I felt pretty good about. I hope it brought my grade up a couple more points, my average was pretty close to an A.

And finally, Gamefly finally shipped New Play Control! Pikmin, so I should be getting it in a couple days. So excited, this'll be my first time playing any of the games in 7 years. I might actually get to play it through to the end.

Anyway, that's all. Have a good one.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

Man... I wish they would put Excitebike 64 on the VC. I would buy it in two seconds... maybe one.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

Pilotwings64 should be on VC, Turok on VC would be cool...  I unrealistically wish they'd get some Rare games up on VC like Blast Corps and Goldeneye, I'd like a remade version of Goldeneye on XBLA too, but I'd rather play it somewhere rather than nowhere.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine

Dude $10 for an old N64 controller sounds a bit over priced. I hope it is really good.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArcBorealis

Well, it was pretty big, and so far, it hasn't failed me yet.