Just Watched Synecdoche, New York... high... on accident... jesus

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FunExplosions

So I had a late night and instead of sleeping, I decided to watch whatever movie that had come through NetFlix. The movie was Synechdoche, New York. I had no idea what this movie was about. The problem is that I was(am still?) a little drunk and high from last night. Basically, I'm kinda just wondering, for those of you that have seen it, is that movie as crazy and amazing as I thought it was? No spoilers, please, for those that havn't seen it. 

Oh, and I'm definitely watching it again later. 

Edit: I'm talking the extremely laggy/time-lapsy kinda high right here.
Roomrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Roomrunner

I thought the movie was very good, but I am a very biased Charlie Kaufman fan.   Adaptation is one of my favorite films ever, and everybody loves Being John Malkovich.   After a few days of thinking about it, Hoffman's character was a bit inconsistent with his confidence, and the characters around him kind of harped on him about things he did decades ago (remember, the film takes place over many years).  But it was still some very original storytelling.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FunExplosions
@Roomrunner:
I've never seen Adaptation. Don't know why. I really should. Maybe that's why I liked this movie so much. Havn't really seen much from Charlie Kaufman. Being John Malkovich was killed for me, 'cause I used to watch it on comedy central all the time.