Keeping It Simple #13

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

Edited By sweep  Moderator

I haven't kept it simple for a while, but as I attempt to frantically rebuild my blog - despite my laptop being killed and a heavy workload - I guess it can't hurt to keep things simple... 

YES 

• Summer Of Arcade

Shadow Complex and BF:1943 are going to keep me busy for the rest of the summer 
  • 2010 Delays

I already have a fuckload of games to buy, if you want to ease the load by pushing back your game a few months, be my guest. 
  • The Endurance Run

Kanji needs more screen time. 
  • Street Fighter 4

My Blanka is getting nasty. Just ask Mattbodega...

NO 

• Accidentally pressing New Game instead of Load

and having to sit through the tedious opening cinematic again. 
  • Dell

My third dell laptop just died, suspiciously 1 month after my warranty expired. I'm never buying dell products again. 
  • People whining about Avatar Marketplace 

Microsoft charging for content which should be free is old news. 
  • Batteries running out

Always seems to happen just as I pilot my plane into a bombing run, then crash pointlessly into the ocean. 

Thanks For Reading 
Love Sweep
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By sweep  Moderator

I haven't kept it simple for a while, but as I attempt to frantically rebuild my blog - despite my laptop being killed and a heavy workload - I guess it can't hurt to keep things simple... 

YES 

• Summer Of Arcade

Shadow Complex and BF:1943 are going to keep me busy for the rest of the summer 
  • 2010 Delays

I already have a fuckload of games to buy, if you want to ease the load by pushing back your game a few months, be my guest. 
  • The Endurance Run

Kanji needs more screen time. 
  • Street Fighter 4

My Blanka is getting nasty. Just ask Mattbodega...

NO 

• Accidentally pressing New Game instead of Load

and having to sit through the tedious opening cinematic again. 
  • Dell

My third dell laptop just died, suspiciously 1 month after my warranty expired. I'm never buying dell products again. 
  • People whining about Avatar Marketplace 

Microsoft charging for content which should be free is old news. 
  • Batteries running out

Always seems to happen just as I pilot my plane into a bombing run, then crash pointlessly into the ocean. 

Thanks For Reading 
Love Sweep
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

I'm looking forward to getting Shadow Complex this week

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

Damn you people and your Shadow Complex. I wasted 1200 points on Trials HD when I could have saved it for that game.

*is sad*

BrickRoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BrickRoad

I used to work in a computer repair shop, and I saw a loooot of Dell stuff. Now I work in a place that uses Dell stuff, and I see a loooot of problems.

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

I can't wait for Shadow Complex. The Summer of Arcade deal is gonna take me through Summer and into the school year.

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

I LOVE YOU SWEEEEEEP

and I am incredibly excited for Shadow Complex

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Tylea002

KEEPING IT SIMPLE:

• Sweep is awesome.
  • That is all

And Sweep, you were on either Battlefield 1942 or Street Fighter IV with Matt Bodega for about 13 hours solid. It was a long time.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crunchUK

owned. My dell laptop works perfectly, all the way from 2003

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

Made me chuckle :P

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By ZeroCast

I doubt Shadow Complex will keep you busy until summer ends, you can finish the game completely in a maximum of 4 days I think.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#11  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

My Dell recently did the same goddamn thing.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RetroIce4

Yay for delays. Also Dell isn't too good of a choice to go with. ESPECIALLY if their advertising doesn't say anything about the computer except there is the candyman music and it comes in pink, green, and... rainbow. Lulz. j/k but not really. Good choice Dell!

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mfpantst

This was good.  I'll say this about Dell.  in 2003, my mom bought me a $2200 laptop from Dell.  That laptop is still my main computer.  The HD died in 2004 and Dell nicely replaced my HD for free.  That was my fault, b/c i virused my computer.  That HD died in 2005 and dell once again replaced it for free.  I have used said computer for games and pretty much everything.  In early 2009 HD-3 died and I went out and bought a 250GB (my original HD was 40GB) to replace the broken one since any warranty is long gone.  Computer is still my favorite and still runs blazingly fast.  I could in no way run any FPS on it, but can pretty much do everything I want to do when I get home and now with a bigger HD I can download Top Gear and flesh out my music collection.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By RHCPfan24

I like to "keep it simple." Good blog, Sweep. i must say, my feelings towards Shadow Complex were "this was okay at first" then, "this game is awesome" and now they are "fuck you Shadow Complex I hate you." Why you ask? Because I got into game-ending glitch in which I somehow traversed the bridge that was supposed to be brought down without actually bringing it down. I crouched or something and found a whole while the bridge was vertical and I thought "oh cool, that is a weird way to do it" but I didn't give it a second thought. However, after the "explosive" event near the end of the game I escaped from the fire and explosions and found myself next to a vertical bridge, stuck. Now, I have to start the game all over again if I want to finish it. So yeah, my feelings for the game are less than stellar.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Bruce
@Sweep: 

Not digging Shadow Complex! I don't know why.