#1 Edited by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

Recently, The Ultimate Warrior and Kevin Nash has started a twitter war against each other. Warrior began with an insult towards Nash while answering a question someone sent him:

UltimateWarrior The Ultimate Warrior
RT GregKOESTER Why not dye the hair...pull a Kevin Nash return?" I'm not a dickhead who thrives on stealing the limelight from young guys.

After this tweet, Kevin Nash sent out several tweets directed at Warrior. The first showed him being upset that Warrior felt this way about him, and the next two challenged him in an MMA match the day before WrestleMania in the Miami area (Where WrestleMania takes place this year).

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down.
RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
UltimateWarrior: A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all.
RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the fuck up. Day before Mania in Miami area. Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same.
RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I'm tired of this guy talking shit about the boys & me. When they stop it or you tap, i'll quit, or you can apologize like the c*nt you are.
RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
UltimateWarrior You should watch your mouth,You know your a bitch .You want nothing to do with me.You ran out of your gym to avoid me.
RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
UltimateWarrior You want to go pussy name the place and time. If not shut your dick sucker and forget my name. Bitch make me 100k richer
RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I knew i would get no response because i know Jim Helwig, in the future when my name comes up pass Jim, puss

So, Warrior never responded to any of this... UNTIL JUST MINUTES AGO (depending on when you read this post) and put out a 10+ minute video on youtube explaining why Warrior has beef with Kevin (which is pretty much why every wrestler has beef with Kevin). Then he states that if there is going to be an MMA fight, that he would change the stipulations. It's going to be further down the line because Warrior needs to train for months to be in top condition for the MMA fight, and it's going to have to be put on for the public to watch. Also, the money has to go up higher(over a million dollars).

UPDATE #1: Nash responds to Warrior's updated demands. It seems that he's fine with pushing back the date some and letting the public eye in on the matchup, but he feels that $1 million+ for the match is a bit silly.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Helwig goes Dr. evil on me. What does he want, 1 billion dollars? How about this Jim, you pick the time and place for free and fun.

I'm standing by and ready to bring this community further updates in one of the most exciting developments in the past decade!

UPDATE #2: It seems that Nash's good old friend, Hulk Hogan, has came to his aid recently. Of course, Nash and Hogan are good friends from the NWO era in WCW and Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior hasn't gotten along in real life for a long time. Last year, Ultimate Warrior released a forty minute rant about Hulk Hogan on YouTube. Here's what Hogan had to say:

The warriors [sic] already got a million excuses, if you touch me or I need to train for a year now u can see tight through the a*s clown and most people now get way he was a pain in the a*s, couldn't do business, and he sucked in the ring that about says it all, he's irrelevant and totally out of gas except for the few remaining warrior twitter marks. Good luck with ur Great life Jim, I have said my last comment about this looser and his great life he's living. gag me with a spoon.

First of all, it's appearant that Hogan doesn't care much for learning the English language after reading this. Gag me with a spoon? Look guys, Grandpa is trying to diss people on the internet...

Anyways, it seems that Hogan also wants this (historic) MMA fight to take place. Sure, Warrior's price tag seems a little much, but if this was set up correctly by some respectable MMA company, I'm sure that they could make this thing worth everybody's efforts.

vs.
#2 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

A couple of busted old wrestlers getting in a real fight? Sign me up! The Ultimate Warrior use to be my favorite when I was a kid.

Well, alright, this whole thing is kind of sad, but I'd still watch it anyway.

#3 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the fuck up. Day before Mania in Miami area. Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same.

I have no idea what the fuck just happened, but this is hilarious.
#4 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

Ultimate Warrior is actually in shape and trains people.

Kevin Nash can barely pull off fake wrestling moves on live TV.

My money's on HULL KOGAN

#5 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I've been watching some of The Warrior's other videos, and he seems like a really cool dude. Subscribed to him on YouTube.

#6 Posted by Dalai (7042 posts) -

The Ultimate Warrior... totally thought he died years ago. So good for him being alive and all that.

#7 Posted by FateOfNever (1848 posts) -

That picture of Kevin Nash at the end cracked me up.

I rather dislike both of those two guys (at this point) so, I think I would gain some amount of enjoyment out of watching them fight. If I had to pull for a winner though it would be Ultimate Warrior. Not because I like him more or anything, but he has a valid point (or maybe valid points, I didn't watch the 10 minutes video of him talking trash about Nash) about Nash saying that the only thing he's doing is going and trying to steal the light from the younger wrestlers. So watching Nash get his ass kicked AND losing money would be the best case scenario in my book. Warrior losing though would still be entertaining, and might put something of a cap on the Warrior smack talking anyone and everyone any chance he gets.

#8 Posted by K9 (621 posts) -

If these two men were to actually physically fight in 2012 it would look something like this:

#9 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

@McGhee: Don't be fooled... Warrior is still really fucking crazy:

#10 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@TurboMan said:

@McGhee: Don't be fooled... Warrior is still really fucking crazy:

Yeah, he is definitely crazy. You can see that in any of his videos. He's still probably a pretty cool dude. I've known people that have said things like this. It doesn't make them terrible people. It doesn't mean they would do anything to harm someone. They are just wrong. I live in the South and I have friends that have said some pretty racist things, but at the same time they wouldn't actually treat a black guy or Mexican any differently. My grandfather fought in WWII in the Pacific. He hated the Japanese until the day he died. It didn't make him a bad person. Some people are raised that way, some are insensitive, some are ignorant, very few are truly hateful. There is a difference.

#11 Posted by N7 (3595 posts) -

The picture at the end totally screams "I STARRED IN THE PUNISHER AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AIRSOFT DESERT EAGLE".

#12 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

@McGhee: I understand that because he's homophobic doesn't make him a complete terrible person, but during the entire speech he was constantly putting down people that didn't agree with his views (any liberals that tried to answer some of his open questions got shut down and personally insulted). Someone got offended at the attack on gay people and he told them that he couldn't hear him with that object in their mouth, etc.

Point is, I'm sure he's fine if you're on his side, but I could see it being pure hell to work with him.

#13 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@TurboMan said:

@McGhee: I understand that because he's homophobic doesn't make him a complete terrible person, but during the entire speech he was constantly putting down people that didn't agree with his views (any liberals that tried to answer some of his open questions got shut down and personally insulted). Someone got offended at the attack on gay people and he told them that he couldn't hear him with that object in their mouth, etc.

Point is, I'm sure he's fine if you're on his side, but I could see it being pure hell to work with him.

I'm not on his "side". My sister is a lesbian and I love her just the same. From what you're saying he may be an asshole, I don't know. It would be interesting to sit and have a beer with the guy. Well, maybe until he flies into a rage and pile-drives you into the table.

#14 Posted by N7 (3595 posts) -
@McGhee: When he starts shaking, you know you fucked up. Have you seen that guy run? You're not getting away.
#15 Edited by lord_canti (1519 posts) -

he needs a good long time to train and regain the powers of destrusity

#16 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Although Warrior Man (or Mr. Warrior or whatever he's calling himself nowadays) is pretty fucking crazy and most of what he says is nonsense, I think he is right in his critiques of Nash. How much fucking time did we waste on Nash in the last few months when legitimate young talent could have better used that time to get over?

As far if the two ever came to blows, Nash can barely walk. I'm not saying that Warrior's any kind of fighter, but I'd pick the guy who can walk over the guy who can't any day.

And with that, I load the spaceship with the rocket fuel and depart to parts unknown!

#17 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

I could fucking kick Kevin Nash's ass, and so could you. The man could barely move 10 years ago.

#18 Posted by Buckwatters (141 posts) -

@MideonNViscera said:

I could fucking kick Kevin Nash's ass, and so could you. The man could barely move 10 years ago.

But this is still incredibly awesome, or amazing terrible, you decide. Either way, I'm interested.

#19 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Sure, i'll watch this, but I want Warrior in his full war paint and Nash in a jumpsuit.

#20 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

@Buckwatters said:

@MideonNViscera said:

But this is still incredibly awesome, or amazing terrible, you decide. Either way, I'm interested.

Oh I agree it'll be a hell of a fascinating trainwreck.

#21 Posted by TheHBK (5508 posts) -

Should be billed the right way.

Big Daddy Cool Diesel vs the Ultimate Warrior!!!

#22 Posted by Demoskinos (15019 posts) -

*Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click*.....

#23 Posted by TurboMan (7605 posts) -

New update! Hulk Hogan has made his thoughts on the situation known!

#24 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

I still find it hilarious when Hulk Hogan makes fun of anyone else's in-ring ability.

At least I think that's what he was doing. I'm not quite sure.

#25 Posted by mordukai (7157 posts) -

@SomeDeliCook said:

My money's on HULL KOGAN

Nash had problems pulling off moves even in his prime. Ultimate Warrior...I mean Warrior...I mean Fuck what the hell is going on up there? I guess he did end up going to parts unknown. The guy just went psycho. As far as hogan goes then WHO THE FUCK CARES! The guy's a over pumped, over tanned has been who just refuses to go away. Yes we all know what's underneath the bandana BROTHER!

#26 Posted by ajamafalous (12040 posts) -

Man, totally didn't expect to side with Warrior up until watching that embed. Probably the most coherent thing I've ever seen from him in the last 20 years.

#27 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

@Mordukai said:

@SomeDeliCook said:

My money's on HULL KOGAN

Nash had problems pulling off moves even in his prime. Ultimate Warrior...I mean Warrior...I mean Fuck what the hell is going on up there? I guess he did end up going to parts unknown. The guy just went psycho. As far as hogan goes then WHO THE FUCK CARES! The guy's a over pumped, over tanned has been who just refuses to go away. Yes we all know what's underneath the bandana BROTHER!

I actually don't care about Hogan, I was quoting Warrior.

"Open the cockpit door HULL. KOGAN."