• 0 results
#1 Posted by walterkovacsv (94 posts) -

so i completely legally not torrented the complete kidz bop collection for a laugh, and i have to say that kidz bop=worst thing ever

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

No, Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa are.

#3 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@natetodamax: Screw you, Lady Gaga can fucking sing. 

I think you meant Kisha.
#4 Posted by rflx (573 posts) -

I have no idea what kidz bop is. And I'm very glad that I don't.

#5 Posted by walterkovacsv (94 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" No, Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa are. "
but they cover both of those artists
#6 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -
@KaosAngel: Maybe... 

Actually, change my answer to Justin Bieber and everyone that uses auto tuner
#7 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" @KaosAngel: Maybe...  Actually, change my answer to Justin Bieber and everyone that uses auto tuner "
I agree with you. 

+1
#8 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

It seems pretty obvious that the invention of the guitar is the worst thing that's happened to music.

#9 Posted by walterkovacsv (94 posts) -
@natetodamax said:

" @KaosAngel: Maybe...  Actually, change my answer to Justin Bieber and everyone that uses auto tuner "

b-b-b-but what about 4poundz?!

#10 Posted by RecSpec (3763 posts) -

What we need is a Kidz Bop for video games.
 All of the hottest games, made safe for kids!

#11 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" @natetodamax: Screw you, Lady Gaga can fucking sing. "
I must agree 
Also, Justin Bieber is just another popular pop star with meaningless music.. nothing that tragic about it to call it the worst thing to happen to music 

both opinions coming from a pop-despising metalhead
#12 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

No. America's general taste in music is the worst thing to happen to music.

#13 Posted by Jeknod (228 posts) -

Justin Bieber can sing. He's talented. He isn't the worst thing to happen to music.  

BrokeNCYDE, on the other hand...

#14 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
"It seems pretty obvious that the invention of the guitar is the worst thing that's happened to music. "

I don't know what crack your sniffin but guitar was the best thing to happen to music
#15 Posted by Bam_D_Leprechaun (795 posts) -

Bieber, Cyrus, ANY Rap/hiphop, American Idol, jonas faggots, emo, kesha, juggalos... im missing something

#16 Posted by Goldanas (544 posts) -

I've never been a fan of Justin Bieber, but Heavy Bieber: now there's an artist I can adore. 

#17 Posted by babblinmule (1262 posts) -
@rflx said:
" I have no idea what kidz bop is. And I'm very glad that I don't. "
Same. Im aware that i could if i simply googled them, but i really dont want to....
#18 Posted by FlyingRat (1445 posts) -
@Jeknod said:
 BrokeNCYDE, on the other hand... "
Beat me to it.
#19 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Someone new says this every time a bad artist comes around.

#20 Posted by spiceninja (3055 posts) -

Radio stations constantly playing terrible rap and generic rock convincing the masses that what they are listening to is good is the worst thing to happened to music.

#21 Posted by TrulyAlive (900 posts) -

As a metalhead, it still confuses me that I like Lady GaGa. Every other artist in this thread however, I have no love for.

#22 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -

People thinking that what other people listen to matters at all is the worst thing to happen to music.

#23 Posted by EliasT (671 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
Fuck no, Lady Gaga is one of the worst pop singers I've ever seen, almost as bad as Ke$ha but worse than Justin Bieber.
#24 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

No.  

I won't be surprised when the rap haters start commenting.

#25 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -
@EliasT said:
" @KaosAngel said:
Fuck no, Lady Gaga is one of the worst pop singers I've ever seen, almost as bad as Ke$ha but worse than Justin Bieber. "
You think Kesha is better then Lady Gaga? Jesus man, she's the shitty knockoff. Tick Tock is pure awfulness. I still think the picture floating around of her with man seed on her was pretty funny.
#26 Posted by Insectecutor (1177 posts) -

What is "Kidz Bop?" It sounds ghastly.

#27 Posted by EliasT (671 posts) -
@Malakhii said:
" @EliasT said:
" @KaosAngel said:
Fuck no, Lady Gaga is one of the worst pop singers I've ever seen, almost as bad as Ke$ha but worse than Justin Bieber. "
You think Kesha is better then Lady Gaga? Jesus man, she's the shitty knockoff. Tick Tock is pure awfulness. I still think the picture floating around of her with man seed on her was pretty funny. "
You apparently lack basic reading skills, I said Lady Gaga was ALMOST AS BAD, THAT MEANS THAT KE$HA IS THE WORST IN THE THREE I MENTIONED.
#28 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -
@EliasT said:
" @Malakhii said:
" @EliasT said:
" @KaosAngel said:
You think Kesha is better then Lady Gaga? Jesus man, she's the shitty knockoff. Tick Tock is pure awfulness. I still think the picture floating around of her with man seed on her was pretty funny. "
You apparently lack basic reading skills, I said Lady Gaga was ALMOST AS BAD, THAT MEANS THAT KE$HA IS THE WORST IN THE THREE I MENTIONED. "
You/re right, my bad, or let me say it so you can read it. YOU'RE RIGHT, MY BAD. Justin Bieber is the worst though, he's a kid so I don't blame him, but I'd rather listen to chalkboard scratching then him.  
#29 Posted by EliasT (671 posts) -
@Malakhii said:
" @EliasT said:
" @Malakhii said:
" @EliasT said:
" @KaosAngel said:
You apparently lack basic reading skills, I said Lady Gaga was ALMOST AS BAD, THAT MEANS THAT KE$HA IS THE WORST IN THE THREE I MENTIONED. "
You/re right, my bad, or let me say it so you can read it. YOU'RE RIGHT, MY BAD. Justin Bieber is the worst though, he's a kid so I don't blame him, but I'd rather listen to chalkboard scratching then him.   "
Personally I believe Justin deserves no attention either way, his music isn't horrible, but it isn't by any means good, it's mediocre.
#30 Posted by Zoidberg (175 posts) -

The thing with Kidz Bop, they generally manage to make good songs bad and bad songs TERRIBLE. I consider making good music bad worse than making bad music in the first place.

#31 Edited by Malakhii (1443 posts) -
@EliasT: It's pretty funny we're posting about him in this topic, he sounds like Kidz bop. The media over saturation of him is pretty bad though.  

This was pretty fucked up though: 

Funny yes, but fucked up nontheless. 
#32 Posted by Vonocourt (2116 posts) -

Kids already have terrible taste in music even without Kidz Bop, and they grow out of it just fine.

#33 Posted by EliasT (671 posts) -
@Vonocourt said:
" Kids already have terrible taste in music even without Kidz Bop, and they grow out of it just fine. "
This, I think age 13 is probably the cut-off point for taste in terrible music.
#34 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -
@Goldanas:  That song is to awesome for words.
#35 Posted by Ramone (2959 posts) -

KISS was the worst thing to happen to music my friend

#36 Posted by Sin4profit (2907 posts) -

Marketing's influence is the worst thing to happen to music.

#37 Posted by iKANNIBAL (601 posts) -

Ha, ya know when i was a child i never understood Kidz Bop nor did the other kids i hung out with. When i was a kid i'd rather hear the song by the actual artist not some stupid ass kids singing over it D:

#38 Posted by Wes899 (2107 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" @natetodamax: Screw you, Lady Gaga can fucking sing.  I think you meant Kisha. "
#39 Posted by Deusoma (3001 posts) -
@Ineedaname:

" Someone new says this every time a bad artist comes around. "

Kidz Bop isn't an artist or a band, it's a series of albums containing real songs as covered by a group of 10-12 year olds.   

@rflx: 
See above comment.
#40 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:

" @natetodamax said:

I agree with you.  +1 "
But, this...

#41 Posted by Vonocourt (2116 posts) -
@EliasT said:
" @Vonocourt said:
" Kids already have terrible taste in music even without Kidz Bop, and they grow out of it just fine. "
This, I think age 13 is probably the cut-off point for taste in terrible music. "
Yep, I used to listen to the soundtrack for the first Poke'Mon movie all the time. Anyone remember Vitamin C?
#42 Edited by iKANNIBAL (601 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:

" No. America's general taste in music is the worst thing to happen to music. "

And who caused it? ahem 

Thats right! you did it Europe! its your fault!
#43 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Damn you, Europe! DAMN YOU!!!

#44 Posted by Herocide (440 posts) -
@RecSpec said:
" What we need is a Kidz Bop for video games.  All of the hottest games, made safe for kids! "

#45 Posted by JamesBoyce (295 posts) -

THE FUCKING HOTTEST.
#46 Posted by JammyJesus (770 posts) -

Oh dear, some people don't like some music that other people listen too? Bloody hell, better call the who-gives-a-fuck police.
#47 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2907 posts) -
@Zoidberg:  I thought so too, but I skimmed through a few of their track lists and I couldn't find a single one that I didn't think was crap or had a 95% chance of being crap based on the artist and song title anywhere. I think it's safe to say that they take crap and turn it to shit; repeat every three to six months for ten fucking years.
#48 Posted by JeanLuc (3572 posts) -
@JammyJesus said:
" Oh dear, some people don't like some music that other people listen too? Bloody hell, better call the who-gives-a-fuck police. "
This
#49 Posted by iKANNIBAL (601 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:
" Damn you, Europe! DAMN YOU!!! "
Haha yea damn you Europe, between Spice Girls & Those bastards that sung Mama Mia you cursed every one in the world by guranteeing that pop would dominate in mainstream for years to come DAMN YOU EUROPE, you should all be ashamed!
#50 Posted by Skillface (562 posts) -

It's well established that brokeNCYDE is the worst abomination to ever materialize in the music industry. At least Justin Bieber/Lady Gaga can sing...