#1 Edited by Skunkboy72 (128 posts) -

Everyone always asks the question Who's the better captain? Kirk or Picard? The real question is who is a better lover, Riker or Kirk?

I don't have enough experience with Kirk. But I do know that Riker gets an inordinate amount of tail. My favorite was when he got it on with the gender-less species one. Hilarious.

#2 Posted by NTM (7336 posts) -

Kirk. And sorry for bumping this, but no one answered, and I wanted to show this awesome commercial. As for the topic, I think Kirk is still more of a ladies man than Riker. There's even a book on how to get women like Captain Kirk, or something of that sort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkByAkAdZs

Anyways, here's this video. I love it, though not for the vehicle obviously.

#3 Posted by firecracker22 (537 posts) -

Has Riker ever had a threesome with twins who had tails?

#4 Posted by LTSmash (617 posts) -

The real question is who's better at rockin' the paunch.

#6 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2679 posts) -

Riker? Oh, come now sir, he isn't even on a top five list of 'sub characters' let alone someone you can shove into a Captains debate. That would be like saying, "Who is the best male vocalist" and shoving Justin Bieber to the front.

#7 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5405 posts) -

I don't watch a lot of Star Trek, but I'd say Riker because it's a cooler name. Absolute logic here.

#8 Posted by Superkenon (1416 posts) -

Riker's just a Kirk-pretender, after all.

#9 Edited by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Nobody is a better lover than Kirk.

#10 Posted by MattyFTM (14367 posts) -

Riker was never a super stud or anything. He was a bit of a charmer, sure, but that never really lead anywhere, except with Troi.

I think we need more Spock vs. Riker debates. Because I firmly believe Riker is the superior first officer. I mean, what the fuck is Spock playing at letting the captain go on all those away missions without protesting? And if the captain insists, Spock should stay behind to command the ship. Spock is an awesome character, but he's a god awful first officer.

#11 Posted by WalkerD (462 posts) -

Obviously Riker. This isn't even up for debate.

#12 Posted by WalkerD (462 posts) -

Obviously Riker. This isn't even up for debate.

#13 Posted by slyspider (1202 posts) -

Kirk. Duh

#14 Edited by geirr (2527 posts) -

Curiously enough most ladies I know can't stand either of them. Picard, Data and Spock (Nimoy) however are far up on their "hottie" list.

My wife loves Odo but I think that's more of a him looking like a sad and cute puppy kinda love.

#15 Posted by chiablo (922 posts) -

Kind of begs the question of whether alien STDs are cross-species or not.

#16 Edited by Scrawnto (2440 posts) -

@geirr: In an amusing bit of timing, this just came up in my twitter feed, which seems to validate your point.

#17 Posted by Superkenon (1416 posts) -

@geirr: Picard is a sexiness that transcends gender.

#18 Posted by joshwent (2166 posts) -

@geirr said:

Curiously enough most ladies I know can't stand either of them. Picard, Data and Spock (Nimoy) however are far up on their "hottie" list.

Great observation. After years of prodding, I finally got my girlfriend (who has always hated anything set in space) to watch TNG. Now she's obsessed with it (of course), is grossed out by Riker, but has a big thing for Picard and Data. Hey, he is programmed in a broad variety of pleasuring.

#19 Edited by Pr1mus (3869 posts) -

#20 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Garak.

#21 Posted by LTSmash (617 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

I love the Data & Geordi hijinks in TNG Season 8.

#22 Posted by ProfessorEss (7318 posts) -

Just by asking this question you can go fuck yourself.

#23 Edited by firecracker22 (537 posts) -

I dunno, if we're going on the coolness of names Riker is fine.

But, Captain James Tiberius Kirk? And yes, you have to say Captain. It's a cool enough, and unique enough, name to drop on a lady to get a conversation going. Or, just say T. and have everyone (everyone who doesn't know always does) wondering what the fuck does the T. stand for, only to find out and tell yourself that is fucking awesome.

I've also seen enough episodes of TOS to know that while Spock's intellect and deduction of logic can be counted on to get them out of a jam. Kirk's womanizing, and powers of seduction, happen to be just as important to get them out of a jam as well. It's pretty much one of his most important skills, really.

#24 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I hate Kirk and find him very boring and obnoxious as a character. So anything where I must pick him vs anything I will always pick the other thing. Unless it's a question of hating him more than the other thing.

#25 Edited by Gaff (1711 posts) -

Just by asking this question you can go fuck yourself.

Well, since that transporter accident, Riker can actually do that. That has to count for something, right?

#26 Posted by TruthTellah (8776 posts) -

How could you even need to ask?!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4c35a1056d8627cadabde8c997cfaf9c/tumblr_mg2qciupVs1r7jhfko1_500.gif

#27 Edited by RollingZeppelin (1958 posts) -

Kirk is better than not-beard Riker, but beard Riker is better than Kirk.

#28 Edited by geirr (2527 posts) -

@scrawnto said:

@geirr: In an amusing bit of timing, this just came up in my twitter feed, which seems to validate your point.

Haha, nice.

@joshwent said:

@geirr said:

Great observation. After years of prodding, I finally got my girlfriend (who has always hated anything set in space) to watch TNG. Now she's obsessed with it (of course), is grossed out by Riker, but has a big thing for Picard and Data. Hey, he is programmed in a broad variety of pleasuring.

I had a similar experience with my wife, though I went the Voyager route first in which she fell in love with Janeway, Seven of Nine and the Borg, then DS9 with Odo's puppy eyes, then finally TNG where Picard & Data are just amazing.

#29 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

Sisko is the best star trek captain.