Knifey's PAX 09 Avatar swag giveaway (for the ladies)

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KnifeySpoony

So I was at PAX, still recovering from my nerd flu actually, but while there I scored a couple pieces of swag for avatar clothing for the 360.

These consist of one The Beatles: Rock Band shirt and a PAX 2009 shirt. Thing is, these cards came with a download code for both male and female shirts. I just used the male codes for my Jackie Chan avatar, but I have no use for these two female shirt codes. 

You may be wondering, how do I get one of these here codes Mr.? Well, preferably I would like to give the Rock Band one to the biggest Beatles and/or Rock Band fan (who actually wants this). For the PAX 2009 code, if there is anyone who missed out on getting this swag and would like one, let me know. Otherwise, whoever can draw the best Futurama Brain Slug gets it.

Keep in mind these are for female avatars only. As such, it would be nice to see these actually used rather than it going to someone who goes, "oh free stuff gimme gimme gimme" regardless what it is.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

nice, i didn't really do much by the beatles booth so i didn't get one of those, but the PAX 09 shirt looks good. I don't know if the female versions will work (microsoft may have a database of the two codes on each card) but I hope for the lucky recipient that it does

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KnifeySpoony

Well on the card this is what it lists "Download Code Ladies T-Shirt: ****************" and under it "Download Code Male T-Shirt: *****************"  so they should work :).

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By AgentJ
@KnifeySpoony said:
" Well on the card this is what it lists "Download Code Ladies T-Shirt: ****************" and under it "Download Code Male T-Shirt: *****************"  so they should work :). "
yeah, i have a card myself, but what I was saying was that Microsoft may have it set up so that if you use one of the codes, you can't use the other
Tanuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Tanuki

God damnit!  I wish I could draw!

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KnifeySpoony
@AgentJ: Ohhh okay, well then I hope it does work out :/.

edit: On further fine print reading it does appear that it is a single code use. If someone wants to try I'll give them the code, really sorry about this :S.
Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Shadow

I know a guy who lives above me and has over half the downloadable songs for Rock Band (400+ at last count), and all of the achievements in the game.  I know he would just love getting a code for a woman's Avatar shirt.  I'm fairly sure he'd change his avatar to female if he received this

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KnifeySpoony

Alright Shadow, I'm going to PM you the code, let me know if it works. Now, I have my doubts about this code after reading further but I really hope it does work for him.