#1 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

#2 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

VS

#3 Posted by Twinsun (468 posts) -

Ugh.. What did you just show me?

#4 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

Neither?

#5 Posted by WickedFather (1730 posts) -

Overboard is all the proof you need: Russell Every time.

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Your choice of pictures is unsettling. 

Stallone of course!

#7 Posted by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

#8 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1734 posts) -

Kurt Russel, obviously.

#9 Posted by TobbRobb (4581 posts) -

I appreciate Stallone in an Ironic kind of way.

Kurt Russell took part in Vanilla Sky.

#10 Posted by Castiel (2539 posts) -

Kurt Russell

/thread

#11 Posted by ez123 (1946 posts) -

Statham

#12 Posted by L44 (553 posts) -

Has anyone seen Soldier? One of the worst films I have ever seen.

#13 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -
#14 Posted by PenguinDust (12455 posts) -

Tango or Cash? Cash.

#15 Edited by GunstarRed (5044 posts) -

Love the Rambo movies so much , this is a pretty hard choice... Theres just too much Russell greatness though. Escape from NY, The Thing, Big Trouble...

"Son of a bitch must pay!"

#16 Posted by mordukai (7140 posts) -

Curt Russell was Snake Plissken.

#17 Posted by raidingkvatch (1149 posts) -

Kurt Russel. I'm a fan of Sly too, but if you can show me a single movie where Kurt Russell fails to be entertaining I will punch you in the face for ruining my life.

#18 Posted by Fishstick (156 posts) -

Why choose one when you can have Tango & Cash?

#19 Posted by Butler (384 posts) -

Let's be honest this isn't even a real debate.

Russel.

#20 Posted by TheWholeDamnShow (232 posts) -

QUICK. Someone post that video of Russel getting a lap dance from that thick chick from Death Proof.

#21 Posted by super2j (1654 posts) -

i dont know who Kurt Russel is but i know who stalone is. And damn, he is awesome.

#22 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@super2j said:

i dont know who Kurt Russel is but i know who stalone is. And damn, he is awesome.

You've never seen The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China, Death Proof, Tombstone, Escape From New York, or Escape From LA?

#23 Posted by super2j (1654 posts) -

I am aware of The Thing and Escape From New York. but i have never seen them.... but i think i saw this dude in Ghost? with Whoppie Goldburg. If so i dont have great feelings for that movie and as such i go from neutral to disliking Kurt.

#24 Posted by JoshyLee (177 posts) -

Kurt Russell was the last thing Walt Disney ever wrote. That's right! The awesomeness of Jack Burton killed Walt Disney!

#25 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5138 posts) -

I feel like this is the only time I will ever get to say this, if this was Screened (it's a website about movies) people would kick your ass for asking this.

#26 Posted by MostlyBearded (191 posts) -

@super2j said:

I am aware of The Thing and Escape From New York. but i have never seen them.... but i think i saw this dude in Ghost? with Whoppie Goldburg. If so i dont have great feelings for that movie and as such i go from neutral to disliking Kurt.

That is Patrick Swayze, so don't you dare hold it against Russel. But yeah, those guys look eerily similar.

#27 Posted by TheWholeDamnShow (232 posts) -

Nuff said. Russel is the man.

#28 Posted by Bam_D_Leprechaun (795 posts) -

Russel

#29 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1697 posts) -

Even though I like Kurt Russel, it's gotta be Stallone. Even if he did allow The Expendables 2 to be PG-13.

Motherfucker.

#30 Posted by super2j (1654 posts) -

@MostlyBearded said:

@super2j said:

That is Patrick Swayze, so don't you dare hold it against Russel. But yeah, those guys look eerily similar.

ahhh, hahaha. Wow, i didnt realize that fact. ok i wont hold it against him.... Was he in that movie where it was an apocalyptic future where everything is like a desert and people live in fear of biker gangs. Or was that Mel Gibson?

#31 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@super2j said:

i dont know who Kurt Russel is

Wha... what?

#32 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3801 posts) -
@ProfessorEss

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

You are my hero for this.
Russel all day erry day.
#33 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Gary Whitta.

#34 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

That second picture got me. That was good.

#35 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6388 posts) -

Russel by far.

#36 Posted by jonny_mung (90 posts) -

i love Sly.. but Jack Effin Burton all effin day....

#37 Posted by weegieanawrench (1935 posts) -

Kurt Russell, Escape From New York. That is all.

#38 Posted by Revixe06 (38 posts) -

Stallone

#39 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

Russel is an actual good actor. Stallone has relied on his macho man persona since he got in the movies.

#40 Posted by believer258 (11679 posts) -

The overwhelming vote seems to be Russel.

Actually, I don't much care for either. However, Russel seems to be the better and more versatile actor, whereas Stallone can just do action here and there. Well, he can play an idiot that boxes very well, but that's one role versus Russel's many.

So him.

#41 Posted by Gonmog (580 posts) -

Been a fan of Russel forever. Disney days and beyond. So...Russel. Course.

#42 Posted by benspyda (2030 posts) -

Not the best comparison. Arny vs Stallone vs Bruce Willis would probably be a better poll. Or Kurt Russell vs Jeff Bridges (cause they look similar to me for some reason).

In this case I probably have to go with Stallone because of the movies Cobra, Expendables, Rambo and Cliff Hanger, for just great dumb action flicks. Plus I love the Rocky movies (except for 4 and 5).

Although Kurt Russell in deathproof was pretty amazing.

#43 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

@benspyda: Fuck you for not mentioning Demolition Man.

#44 Posted by MaddogExplosive (16 posts) -

Stallone by a hundred thousand miles. The man wrote Rocky and gave us literally the greatest American icon ever produced in film. He may not be the most versatile actor, but the guy deserves a lot more credit than he gets.

#45 Posted by super2j (1654 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

@super2j said:

i dont know who Kurt Russel is

Wha... what?

Let me make u feel better about what i said. I know exactly what your avatar is and what movie it is from. So, you know i am not oblivious. Its just that i am not an 80`s kid.

!!!! ok so was he also in some movie where some blonde woman forgot who she was and kurt russell convinced her she was his wife?

#46 Posted by benspyda (2030 posts) -

@FunExplosions: goddamn! How could I forget that. Yes Demolition man alone merits Stallone as the winner.