jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#101  Edited By jakob187

@forkboy:

1. Let me make this clear: I haven't been an LoG fan since Ashes. Therefore, there's nothing about them that says "my favorite guy" or blah blah blah. That's putting words in my mouth.

2. Put him through due process. I'm not saying you shouldn't. What I'm saying is that there is video evidence that shows he did nothing more than push the guy back into the audience, and the guy was getting crowdsurfed back. If anything, it appears to be the audience's fault far more than Randy's. EVEN THEN, it's supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty", and yet here's a ton of people saying "oh, well, a guy died from injuries that Randy caused"...yet there's no hard evidence showing that he caused any injuries...so why the fuck are you and everyone else screaming guilty and that he's responsible...then telling us all this bullshit because we're sitting here WATCHING THE GODDAMN SET and saying "he's innocent"? So yes, put him on trial. He'll walk away because he's not responsible for any injuries as far as I can tell, and if someone honestly wanted to find him guilty, I'd say they are fucking blind!

3. As someone who has not only worked security at shows before as well as worked with bands, I can tell you that it depends on the club. More often than not, club shows do not have security provided by the promoters. They are typically provided by the band or record label, and even then, many metal bands still insist on using their own security after the Dimebag incident. Yeah, yeah. I know. It was eight years ago, blah blah blah, yadda yadda. Nonetheless, it STILL HAPPENED and it changed the way that people tour in the world of heavy metal.

So...did that hit all of the points you brought up?

Moreover, whether he goes away or not, that's whatever Prague decides. If Lamb of God can't do anything else, oh well. Someone says he did the crime, he does the time, and justice is served. No problems there. I think he's innocent based on the videos, but hey, what do I know? I'm a blind man.

I just want to see Gojira on September 9th.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

@Jay444111 said:

Why is it called Manslaughter? It sounds far FAR worse than murder. With murder it sounds like you are silently killing someone, with Manslaughter it sounds like you are chopping dozens of people up with a axe while laughing maniacally...

That is the way I see on how weird that word is used anyway...

I can imagine Karl Pilkington saying the exact same thing.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By buft

@Jay444111 said:

Why is it called Manslaughter? It sounds far FAR worse than murder. With murder it sounds like you are silently killing someone, with Manslaughter it sounds like you are chopping dozens of people up with a axe while laughing maniacally...

i have often thought the same thing, i mean its got "slaughter" in it...

MaxxS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104  Edited By MaxxS

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Jay444111 said:

I can imagine Karl Pilkington saying the exact same thing.

God dammit. I just remembered about this thread and was going to say almost the exact same thing. Well, having two people think that must mean something.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By ozzdog12

Here is Randy today in court and a video of the indecent. Randy did indeed throw the guy off stage along with what I assume is a member of security(why isn't he being blamed as well???) but it just seems harmless. I think they are just trying to blame somebody for the whole bad accident. Key to life, don't do stupid things, stupid things wont happen to you, simple as that aka repeatedly get on the stage. Also when its all said and done, Randy didn't kill anybody, he may have aided (I use that term loosely) in the death,but HE didn't do the killing. The headlines are SO misleading

http://tn.nova.cz/zpravy/cernakronika/zpevak-blynth-ktery-zabil-ceskeho-fanouska-je-ve-vazbe-ale-muze-se-vykoupit.html

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#106  Edited By musubi

I'm saying they change their band name to "Slaughter of the lambs"

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By Animasta

@ozzdog12 said:

Here is Randy today in court and a video of the indecent. Randy did indeed throw the guy off stage along with what I assume is a member of security(why isn't he being blamed as well???) but it just seems harmless. I think they are just trying to blame somebody for the whole bad accident. Key to life, don't do stupid things, stupid things wont happen to you, simple as that aka repeatedly get on the stage. Also when its all said and done, Randy didn't kill anybody, he may have aided (I use that term loosely) in the death,but HE didn't do the killing. The headlines are SO misleading

http://tn.nova.cz/zpravy/cernakronika/zpevak-blynth-ktery-zabil-ceskeho-fanouska-je-ve-vazbe-ale-muze-se-vykoupit.html

do you even know what manslaughter means? It means he killed someone, however indirect it may have been. It sounds like involuntary manslaughter to me (accidentally killing someone without malice beforehand), though I do not know if the Czech Republic differentiates between the two (wikipedia tells me that some jurisdictions do not)

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By GunslingerPanda

@MariachiMacabre said:

@GunslingerPanda

If he's guilty, I hope he gets away with it. I like Lamb of God. I don't really care about some random idiot who jumped on stage.

If this was back in 2010 in Prague, can't he just... avoid Prague?

If you seriously think he deserves to go without punishment if he's guilty, you're a fucking idiot. Why, because he's in a shitty excuse for a metal band? Pathetic.

Flagged. Please don't swear.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#109  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

@GunslingerPanda said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@GunslingerPanda

If he's guilty, I hope he gets away with it. I like Lamb of God. I don't really care about some random idiot who jumped on stage.

If this was back in 2010 in Prague, can't he just... avoid Prague?

If you seriously think he deserves to go without punishment if he's guilty, you're a fucking idiot. Why, because he's in a shitty excuse for a metal band? Pathetic.

Flagged. Please don't swear.

Please swear more. Swearing isn't against the rules.

biospank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#110  Edited By biospank
@Jay444111: Because Murder is manslaughter. So think about this would  involuntary murder instead of involuntary manslaughter. Make more sense. If so I want to know why?
SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#111  Edited By SMTDante89

Apologies in advance for bumping a month old thread, but just an update on this, Randy Blythe was released on bail yesterday so he's not stuck in jail anymore but will still have to face trial at some point.

theANCIENTgray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By theANCIENTgray

They canceled the tour I was going to. Pretty upset about it.

ihateyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ihateyou

@theANCIENTgray said:

They canceled the tour I was going to. Pretty upset about it.

Same here. Gojira, LoG, and Dethklok all on one stage...insane!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By jakob187

@theANCIENTgray: @ihateyou: You will be happy to know that Randy is now OUT of jail, and they are rescheduling the tour dates for October. = D

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#115  Edited By laserbolts

They cancelled the show I was going to go to in Edmonton. Fuck man that dead guy shouldn't have went to a metal show if he can't handle it. What a pussy.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Hunter5024

European Jail.

szlifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#117  Edited By szlifier

So it's fine when someone get on your roof to push him down? Because that's what some of you are saying... This is silly. The stage was propably more than 2 meters(7 ft) high. It's not safe to fall from that height. Imagine landing on your back.