Last time you were shot down

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SSValis

When was the last time you were rejected by a women? Come on I know you have.

As for me never........ women pay to have sex with me. Oh you know it's true.

God I love this song!

Try listening to this song without tapping your foot, I fucking dare you!
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By crusader8463

Never. I know I don't stand a chance of ever getting a girl without using some kind of drug or heavy object to knock her out with, so I just don't try.

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Commando

Probably back in high school. I asked a girl to prom, she said she wanted to go with someone else, so I asked another girl who said yes.
I've been dating my current gf since freshman year in college. Coming up on our 3rd year anniversary in August.

By the way, SSValis, you should probably put your real experience on here before asking other people for theirs.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By Bennyishere
@crusader8463 said:
Never. I know I don't stand a chance of ever getting a girl without using some kind of drug or heavy object to knock her out with, so I just don't try.
I wish this didn't apply to me as well.
SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SSValis
@crusader8463 said:
Is that a personal choice or is it a confidence thing, if you don't mind me asking.
proggykins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By proggykins

Back in high school, sophomore year I think. A year after that I asked a girl out and was sure I was going to be rejected, but we're still dating two years later.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

Never, because not only have I never asked a woman out, but (obviously) no woman has ever asked me out.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crusader8463
@Bennyishere said:
@crusader8463 said:
Want to do that "If we are still single by 40 we will try the gay thing and see if that works out?" If you turn me down then I guess that will be my first turn down for the OPs question.
Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Gerhabio

Thought you meant literally. I was shot down in my pre-teens, didn't die obviously. Lived in the bad part of town.

By women? Hmm, I don't think I ever asked anyone out explicitly. If I sensed it was gonna work out then I just let things happen naturally. 
slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slax

Man, I guess back in high school. I liked this girl for a while. She was in to my too, but I just took to long, like way to long, so she moved on before I finally asked her on a real date. And when I did, she was like, well I think I'm busy. Looking back it just makes me laugh. Ahh, high school, such good times.

Generally though, and this is not something that I'm necessarily proud of, but since then when I ask a girl out, I only do it if I am almost positive they will say yes.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11  Edited By Bennyishere
@crusader8463 said:
@Bennyishere said:
@crusader8463 said:
Want to do that "If we are still single by 40 we will try the gay thing and see if that works out?" If you turn me down then I guess that will be my first turn down for the OPs question.
Can you cook? If yes, then I'm OK with this.
mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By mylifeforAiur

It's been pretty barren on the romantic front for quite awhile. 

High_Nunez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By High_Nunez

Well shit, it might happen to me this week. There's a lady I plan on asking out. Let's hope I don't get shot down. Wish me luck. ;-)

Avatar image for shadowknight508
ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By ShadowKnight508

Last October....getting rejected hurts (especially when it is the girl you have a major crush on that shoots you down).

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

Was always too afraid to say anything to past girls, but one day I took a chance and now I've been with my current girlfriend for about 2 years now.

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SSValis
@HandsomeDead said:
@SSValis said:
@crusader8463 said:
Is that a personal choice or is it a confidence thing, if you don't mind me asking.
Look at his avatar; it all makes sense.
just a few extra lbs my man, shed a few and you'll be looking good.
SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SSValis
@mylifeforAiur said:
It's been pretty barren on the romantic front for quite awhile. 
"come with me unto the sea, the sea of love. I want to tell you how much i love you but I'm drowning in the sea of love."
Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18  Edited By Castiel

Works like a charm.
Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Enigma777

Last Friday. 

:(
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crusader8463
@SSValis said:
@crusader8463 said:
Honestly a big mix of both. I have had self esteem issues my entire life, but the main reason I never try can be summed up in two main reasons. I have never meet some one I cared about or liked enough to want to try for, and that my life is so screwed up and pathetic that even if I did find someone I really cared about who would accept and care about me as much as I them, I wouldn't want them to have anything to do with someone like me. Them just choosing to be with me would make me drive them away, because I cared about them so much that I would want something better for them then to be stuck with me.
Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Afroman269

Couple weeks back. I don't really bother looking into starting relationships, just the typical hook-ups which are easier. You win most and lose some. 

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Girl I worked with when I was 16, had a bit of a crush on her but she wasn't interested. Haven't been shot down since, but in saying that I'm 26 and in a 8 years and counting relationship.

For the record, my fiancée came onto me; I was oblivious to the idea that she might like me, although with the benefit of hindsight our friendship was rife with sexual tension.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By crusader8463
@Bennyishere said:
@crusader8463 said:
@Bennyishere said:
@crusader8463 said:
Hell ya I can cook! See ya in 15 years!
Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 weeks ago when i travelled to Sierra Leone in order to kill an illegal diamond trade king pin. 

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SSValis
@crusader8463 said:
@SSValis said:
@crusader8463 said:
Honestly a big mix of both. I have had self esteem issues my entire life, but the main reason I never try can be summed up in two main reasons. I have never meet some one I cared about or liked enough to want to try for, and that my life is so screwed up and pathetic that even if I did find someone I really cared about who would accept and care about me as much as I them, I wouldn't want them to have anything to do with someone like me. Them just choosing to be with me would make me drive them away, because I cared about them so much that I would want something better for them then to be stuck with me.
I definitely understand where your coming from
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By ajamafalous

It's been a while. Probably like early high school.

What can I say, I'm dashing.

Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jesus

It's been a while.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Aetheldod

Never :D !!!!!
Altho I've never asked a girl out :(

Cslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cslaw
@crusader8463 said:
@Bennyishere said:
@crusader8463 said:
@Bennyishere said:
@crusader8463 said:
Hell ya I can cook! See ya in 15 years!
This made my day, thank you.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iam3green

a couple of years ago. i just kind of blerped it out. it was a girl that i was in class with all the time. she "friend zoned me" but never talked after that.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HandsomeDead
@dudeglove said:
Here's a thought: stop talking about it on video game forums.
But then who will they whinge to? Not girls, that's for sure.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#33  Edited By Claude

I was shot down before the gun was even pulled until I met my wife. I payed though. I was in the Navy during the 80's and visited many different countries that allowed prostitution. I was young, but I learned. That was a good lesson on life.

An honest life.

Beaudacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Beaudacious

I inadvertently shot down a girl today at work, we were talking about drinks which she finished up by saying well maybe you could get me a drink sometime. Out of habit on the topic i said " Well i don't drink", her demeanor changed but i preceded to continue talking about alcohol. Only after did i realize what a douche i had been : (. To be fair she was hitting on me while already having a boyfriend.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8d1874be961
deactivated-5d8d1874be961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About 6 - 7 years ago I used to get shot down all the time when I was in elementary and high school. The thing was I never really had a normal social life until college, which in turned made me more aware of how women act, and thus in turn made me be more like myself around them. I just have a don't care attitude when I talk to women now. And I haven't been shot down since.

Also on a side note, if a couple of guys can get numbers from hot women using wrestling quotes as pick up lines, anything is possible.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37  Edited By Yanngc33

I rejected a woman on Saturday night and man did it feel good to be on the distributing end

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#38  Edited By Claude
@dudeglove: Well, ain't that somethin'. I'll just add that to my collection.
RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By RIDEBIRD

Too much of a coward to ever put myself in that position, so never. Had been talking to/working on this girl that was a mutual friend for quite some time. Last a friday a couple of weeks ago I had my birthday party at my place, and we continued talking a lot. I realized she did really like me, and that I wasn't imagining it. So at the afterparty it was me, her and a friend. 

My friend went to the bathroom, and I looked her in the eye and went for it - bam, we started making out and had sex all night after my friend realized it was time to leave. Since then we've been seeing eachother a lot, having sex a lot and quite like eachother, even if she for some reason is deathly afraid of a relationship.

Point: if you see your shot, don't lean in, kiss her/him goddamnit. I can't help you with being shot down.
SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SSValis
@Ertard said:
Too much of a coward to ever put myself in that position, so never. Had been talking to/working on this girl that was a mutual friend for quite some time. Last a friday a couple of weeks ago I had my birthday party at my place, and we continued talking a lot. I realized she did really like me, and that I wasn't imagining it. So at the afterparty it was me, her and a friend. 

My friend went to the bathroom, and I looked her in the eye and went for it - bam, we started making out and had sex all night after my friend realized it was time to leave. Since then we've been seeing eachother a lot, having sex a lot and quite like eachother, even if she for some reason is deathly afraid of a relationship.

Point: if you see your shot, don't lean in, kiss her/him goddamnit. I can't help you with being shot down.
yea I agree, what's the worst that could happen. " oh no your gross!" that's about it.
Emperor_Jimmu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Emperor_Jimmu

I'm extremely lucky to have my girlfriend. She probably should have shot me down. On our first date I talked about lichen and the first time she came back to my room I showed her my pet Myxomycota.

Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By Portis
@Emperor_Jimmu said:
pet Myxomycota.

o_o
kingclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kingclaw

There's this girl who don't even want to add me at facebook.  :'(

That counts right?

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Winternet

There was this time that I was chasing 2 niggas with my .47 USP and . . Oh, you mean rejected by a women? Nevermind then.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Chop

I don't know. 

The only time I go after girls is when I'm completely drunk off my ass. So I usually don't remember getting rejected.
Amducious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Amducious

Can't remember, its been a while. I guess old age does have its advantages. :)

Avatar image for delicious_brains
Delicious_Brains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Delicious_Brains

It's easy to deal with getting shot down, that's just a relationship that won't happen, move on and try again. It's a lot tougher when you get shot down in a relationship and get yo ass dumped.

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

I haven't, that makes me sound full of myself but I just haven't. The trick is asking people who are actually in your league? 

Drunken girls follow me home occasionaly :|

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nasos100
@Claude: i cant decide if this is meant to be serious or not
Fajita_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fajita_Jim
@crusader8463 said:

@SSValis said:

@crusader8463 said:
You don't have to date a girl to take her out to dinner. I take plenty of women out to eat I have no interest in dating, it's just nice sometimes to have the company of the other sex. They really do have a different take on things, it's nice to get that perspective once in a while.