Latest PPV and weekly show discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Instead of making a new thread for every Raw, Smackdown, Impact and PPV, I think we can avoid clogging up the board by confining it to just one big-ass thread.

Today we are privvy to two PPVs. I know which one I'm gonna order and which one I'm gonna need some heavy recommendation to see highlights of after.

Let's talk about the latter first.

TNA presents Turning point where the list of matches is

*Bobby Roode (c) vs. AJ Styles - TNA World Heavyweight Championship
*Austin Aries (c) vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen - X-Division Championship
*Mexican America (Hernandez & Anarquia) (c) & Sarita vs. Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal) & Toxxin - TNA Tag Team Championship
*Velvet Sky (c) vs. Gail Kim - TNA Knockouts Championship
*Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett
*Eric Young (c) vs. Robbie E - TNA Television championship
*Rob Van Dam vs. Christopher Daniels - No Disqualification Match
*Crimson vs. Matt Morgan
*Mr. Anderson & Abyss vs. Bully Ray & Scott Steiner

Honestly, I haven't watched TNA in months, so I'm completely out of touch. First thing I notice when looking at that list is "Where the Hell is Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe and Brian Kendrick!?".

Oh well, I guess Roode vs Styles can be great (They certainly have it in them), but since it's the main event in a TNA PPV I'm fearing an overbooked mess full of run ins. Aries and Kash should also put on a stellar performance, but I've never seen Jesse Sorenson. And though I'd kill to have seen this match 5 years ago, RVD and especially Daniels can still go. Otherwise I'm pretty meh.

Now, what I'm really looking forward to is this!

http://www.chikarapro.com/nov-13-2011.php

Coming straight outta the hallowed ECW arena, Chikara puts on their first iPPV, with a free pre-show to wet your appetites.

First, CHIKARA presents a live and free pre-show on UStream, hosted by Dr. Keith Lipinski! The pre-show will feature live interviews, a call-in number to talk with the stars of the show live, and a special bonus match featuring El Generico vs. Jigsaw! You can find it here, starting at 3:15pm EST:

http://www.ustream.tv/user/CHIKARAMedia

Then, onto the main card starting at 4:00pm EST, featuring:

*Eddie Kingston (w/ Tommy Dreamer) vs. Mike Quackenbush - to crown the first ever CHIKARA Grand Champion
*The Spectral Envoy (UltraMantis Black & Hallowicked) vs. The BDK (Ares & Tim Donst) - No Disqualification Luchas de Apuestas Tag Team Match; the loser of the fall must adhere to the agreed upon stipulation, with UltraMantis Black or Hallowicked unmasking, Tim Donst shaving his head, or Ares returning the Eye of Tyr to UltraMantis.
*The Colony vs. The Young Bucks - Winner Earns Three Points, Losers Start Over!
*Gregory Iron vs. Icarus - The Final Confrontation!
*Green Ant vs. Tursas - A Grudge For the Ages!
*Colt Cabana vs. Archibald Peck (w/ Veronica & Colt CaBunny) - Rematch from King of Trios Night 2!
*Sara Del Rey vs. Jakob Hammermeier - The Last On The Revenge List!
*Amasis Returns To Speak! The Future of the Osirian Portal Revealed!

The whole card look stacked, personally I'm looking forward to seeing Sara Del Rey beat Herr Hammermeier into a pulp, Colt Cabana to put on a clinic both in comedy and mat wrestling and the fates of the Spectral Envoy vs the BDK.

But most of all it will be the main event which should be a classic. Kingston and Quackenbush have been two of the best things going in the indies for the last few years and this match has hit a fever pitch. Kingston has cut one of the most passionate promos I've ever heard about the importance of this match.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By lord_canti

i like eric young but that robie e is kinda terrable i know its hypocritical with me disliking him but loving zack ryder but hey hes noticeably talented . jeff hardy's return has all the excitement and momentum of a silent slow release fart (sorry to be crude but its the most apt metaphor i could think of). AJ styles and danials had a feud going but they just seem to have stopped it for no good reason for them to iterfear with other peoples storys and that just makes it a build to nothing.

i think i would want to watch chikara everything ive seen of it make it looks pritty good and entertaining and not afrade to do the silly in wrestling that i love

il just leave this here

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By turboman

@lord_canti: HE KICKED OUT AFTER THE GRENADE!?

I'll probably end up checking out what TNA has in store for tonight, and then catch a replay of Chikara sometime this week. I'm curious to see how AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode plays out. Everything on Chikara's card has me really excited as well, who can forget the last time Colt Cabana fought Archibald Peck

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Milkman

Styles and Roode would be good but apparently, AJ is going into the match with an injured ankle so I'm not expecting much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The TV Championship Match scheduled for tonight's TNA Turning Point pay-per-view between Eric Young and Robbie E will take place tonight on the company's Facebook page at 7:30 EST. 

Huh? How is that supposed to work?
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By turboman

@atomic_dumpling said:

The TV Championship Match scheduled for tonight's TNA Turning Point pay-per-view between Eric Young and Robbie E will take place tonight on the company's Facebook page at 7:30 EST.
Huh? How is that supposed to work?

You have to like their facebook page and you'll get access to their stream... isn't that suppose to be the pay off match for Ronnie from the Jersey Shore? Why pay him that much money and put him on the pre-show?

EDIT:

I'll be watching the TNA PPV tonight and chatting it up at www.animevice.com/chat ... come join the fun!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Milkman

I didn't get to see High Noon but sounds like it was a fun show. I would join you guys in the Anime Vice chat for Turning Point but my multi-pass doesn't work there for whatever reason so I don't have an account. Besides I'm still not sure if I wanna subject myself to another TNA PPV...

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turboman

@Milkman: did you activate your account? (It's in your whiskey media user page I think, you have to do it before being able to use it on other sites)

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Milkman

@TurboMan said:

@Milkman: did you activate your account? (It's in your whiskey media user page I think, you have to do it before being able to use it on other sites)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the problem is that there is already another person on Anime Vice with the name Milkman. So, I would have to rename my entire account. I could e-mail them about it but I've really been too distraught about not having an Anime Vice account.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Milkman

I unfortunately decided to subject myself to this TNA show and good lord, this is terrible. This whole Jeff Hardy-Jeff Jarrett segment/match/whatever was goddamn painful. Also, no matter what TNA tries to tell you, don't let them convince you that Gail Kim is a good wrestler.

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By DisposableUser

@Milkman said:

Also, no matter what TNA tries to tell you, don't let them convince you that Gail Kim is a good wrestler.

More importantly, don't let them convince you that don't push former WWE talent instead of homegrown ones (Pushing Velvet Sky to the moon just to have her job to Gail Kim in the space of a month is mind numbing).

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Milkman

I guess I'll write a little something here for Turning Point because I hate myself.

Eric Young vs. Robbie E

I don't know if TNA thinks Robbie E is suppose to be their Zack Ryder or something. But he's not. And even if TNA knows that, that's besides the point because they clearly don't know that he sucks. Eric Young is actually entertaining but instead you're going to put the title on a Jersey Shore parody that was dated before it was even an idea in Vince Russo's head. Then again, this is all irrelevant when you consider that the only reason that TV title even exists has been an excuse for TNA to bring in Scott Baio because I'm sure the Impact Wrestling crowd are also huge fans of Happy Days. I can't wait for Robbie E's inevitable title defense against Henry Winkler.

Mexican American vs. Ink, Inc.

I don't really have much to say about this except that both of these teams are extremely boring and I couldn't care less about either one. I will say that I am a fan of Toxxin (Christina Von Eerie) as she's done some good work in PWG and AAA. If TNA was smart, they would give Toxxin a push in the women's division but knowing this company, she'll probably spend the next four months following around Shannon Moore.

Austin Aries vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Kid Kash

Yes, THAT Kid Kash. The same Kid Kash that no one gave a shit about in ECW is in an X Division title match. Luckily, the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived was here to save the day and, what was essentially a handicap match, ended up pretty entertaining. The big problem I had with this match is that the title was a complete afterthought. If you want to have Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen, fine. But there was no reason for Aries and the title to be dragged into this. It gets A Double on the card, which I guess is enough.

Rob Van Dam vs. Christopher Daniels

Daniels is a fantastic heel and his promo before the match was great stuff. Unfortunately, RVD listened to Daniels pleas for a standard wrestling match and the "no disqualification" stipulation was essentially thrown out the window. As a standard match, it was fine but don't bill a match as no DQ and then have ONE chair shot and call it a day. Also, I'm not a fan of the screwdriver becoming Daniel's signature weapon because you know he's never actually going to use it. Unless TNA is actually going to pull the trigger and have Daniels poke RVD's eye with a screwdriver, scrap it. Now, that I type that, I feel like I'm giving TNA ideas. Next PPV: Christopher Daniels vs. Rob Van Dam in an EYE FOR AN EYE MATCH!

Crimson vs. Matt Morgan

I swear I was this close to entering a boredom-induced coma during this match. These guys could seriously not go two minutes without stopping for a few seconds to have a standoff or talk trash or hold hands or whatever. And I actually kind of like Matt Morgan. As far as big men go, I think he's actually not bad and he had a pretty good feud with Samoa Joe (who inexplicably, by the way, is not on the card). However, Crimson, on the other hand, is the personification of boring. Okay, maybe, that's Ezekiel Jackson but he'd give him a run for his money. No one is buying this undefeated streak and no one at all gives a shit about this guy. But, for as terribly boring as this match was, the ending was one of the most mind-numbing things I've seen in TNA in months. Well, actually, since their last PPV but it was still pretty fucking bad. Morgan and Crimson had perhaps the most unconvincing brawl in the history of professional wrestling. Seriously, could these two guys looked like they gave less of a shit? 2 minutes of exchanging the slowest punches in the world and then being restrained by like five scrawny security guard while kind of just smiling at each other is not going to make me give a shit about your feud.

Mr. Anderson and Abyss vs. Bully Ray and Scott Steiner

Far and away the greatest moment of the show came with Bully Ray and Scott Steiner's pre-match interview in which Steiner detailed his trip to Parts Unknown where he met Abyss's ugly girlfriend. Oh, and by the way, SHE'S FAT! It's nice to see Steiner fully embracing his ridiculousness and Bull Ray is always money on the mic. As for the actual match, it was fine for the most part. I have to give credit to the Impact Zone crowd here, though. While the place is usually "filled" (I'm using that term loosely) with the dumbest wrestling fans in the world, the "We Want Steiner" chants that started this match and continued on through the next couple of matches were amazing. I would assume they were just as bored as I was. Now, it wouldn't be TNA if they didn't have some sort of dumb crap after the match. So, Steiner and Bully Ray put Abyss through a table, which he decided to completely no sell as Bully Ray seemed to literally shit his pants. I like Abyss so if this allows him to be become relevant again, I'm fine with it.

Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim

Man, Gail Kim must LOVE TNA. From complete and utter irrelevance in WWE to holding BOTH women's titles in TNA in just a couple months time. I don't understand TNA's love affair with Gail Kim or why they think she's actually a good wrestler. She's not. And if you didn't know that already, just watch this match because it was a fucking mess. Why TNA feels the need to take the title off Velvet Sky this quickly is beyond me. She's not a great wrestler, for sure. But she was a likable enough champion and she's been a loyal, homegrown talent for a long time.

Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett

Remember when I said the Morgan-Crimson finish was mind numbing? Well, holy shit, this match (matches?) made that seem like fucking booking genius. I guess the idea of the first fall was Hardy was acting like he was drugs again and role reversing the whole Sting debacle. To which I ask, why? If you're going to do something that dumb, at least commit to it and just end the match. To do that and then immediately restart the match is completely pointless. And then reasoning of the third match is even more baffling. It's not enough that Hardy pinned Jarrett twice but now he has to eat a chair shot and a Stroke, then still somehow kick out and get the pin. Why? Why not just have the damn match? Why does everything in TNA have to have some stupid gimmick? Why am I watching this? Why the fuck am I writing about watching this?

Bobby Roode vs. A.J. Styles

Mercifully, that brings us to our main event. Obviously, the World Heavyweight title picture has been an absolute mess of late and I must have missed the part where Styles earned a title shot. Apparently, just saying, "Hey, give me a title shot because you're a jerk" makes you the number one contender in TNA but whatever, Styles is great and I'm glad he's wrestling. These two had a much better match than I expected considering the news that Styles was going into this match injured but that just goes to show how good this guy is. I like Roode as a champion, though I would probably would have liked him more if he had beaten Kurt Angle when he was suppose to. Either way, this was a good match between two good workers. And that's all I'll say about that.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By SlightConfuse

this ppv was bearable b/c of the chat but yea the midcard stuff was boring. i thought the jeff hardy 3peat was hilarious stuff.

also i want to see the replay of high noon seems like it was a lot of fun

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IBurningStar

I didn't watch the TNA PPV because I have already learned my lesson when it comes to them. I can't think of the last time that TNA didn't do something that wasn't completely retarded. The matches are always either boring or confusing clusterfucks. That isn't completely true, they do have guys like AJ Styles who can makes things watchable, but most the time it is really  bad. I guess I'm somewhat glad to hear that I didn't miss anything worthwhile tonight. Doesn't look like things are going to be changing around there anytime soon. 

I actually want to just take the time right now and explain my number one problem with TNA. The booking. A lot of the time they will have the wrong guy go over at the wrong time. Like when they had Roode lose to Angle a few weeks back. He should have won the title on that night. On PPV. At their biggest event of the year. I thought that was baffling. The guy is going to be a major part in the future of your company, you should go all out in putting him way the hell over. Put young guys over. Build people up.  The big pushes often go to guys way past their prime, or newly acquired WWE rejects. Granted, they have gotten better about that last, but still, it happens way to often. I agree with Paul Heymam in that it might be best to fire almost everyone over 40. Only keep a couple older guys around to fill your living legends/mentor roles.

All that wasn't as bad as what happened later. Not even a week later Storm beats Angle on free TV and becomes the champ. This was kind of an interesting idea and everyone could see where things were going. Storm vs Roode was a money match. That is the kind of thing that can draw buys. They proceed to have that one on fucking free TV again. Ya know, WCW pulled stuff like this. Remember Hogan vs Goldberg? Yeah, that one would have made them some real money. Look where WCW is now.

I don't remember who was in the match, but it was Sting and someone. Anyway, the twist in this one was that Bischoff slapped the mat while the ref was making the count and Sting thought he got a three count but had in fact only gotten a two. Sting jumps up to celebrate and ends up costing him the match. Thing is, this is done so fast and is such a small action that I am willing to bet a lot of people watching the event live where kind of confused. If the commentators hadn't explained what just happened I don't know if I would have immediately understood it. I would kind of assume, but wouldn't be certain. I just wouldn't think something as stupid as that would work and anyone would fall for it. 

There are some guys in that company that I really like and want to see them go far. I just wish that they had a better product surrounding them.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Milkman

Should we use this thread to talk about Raw, which by the way, has been terrible so far? When did CM Punk get so boring?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Milkman

Forget everything I said. Mick Foley just made this incredible.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SlightConfuse

did they just reuse a 10 year old spot, this is kind of funny but man really

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Milkman

John Cena's dad is a heat machine.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Milkman

What the fuck was that shit?

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SlightConfuse

Cena dad is awesome

that's the last time we will see the rock tonight

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Milkman

I don't get it. Aren't we suppose to cheer for The Rock? Who the fuck is going to cheer for beating up Mick Foley? I actually had hope for that segment but The Rock sucked any fun and excitement out of it.

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DisposableUser

@Milkman: You pop because, as much as I love Foley, he's the one who had the decency to end that thing (I have no idea what that was).

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SlightConfuse

@DrX25:

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SlightConfuse

whoa brock lesnar is in wwe 12 , i more excited as long he is not a pre order bonus

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Milkman

The video of Kelly Kelly's Maxim shoot was longer than her match.

This show sucks.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SlightConfuse

@Milkman: i wish they gave the divas a chance to shine

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DisposableUser

@slightconfuse: a) The Rock is the pre order bonus.

b) Tonight's "This is your life" segment was pointless because Foley had no real relation to Cena other than he likes him.

c) I agree but please, anyone but Kelly Kelly.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Barrock

Really boring Raw tonight.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Milkman

Well, that tag match was fun and it's nice to see Del Rio actually get to pin someone for once. This is probably the first time Del Rio's actually looked like a strong champ.

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DisposableUser

Wait a minute, why should I order the PPV when I can see Punk/Del Rio and Big Show/Henry beat each other up on free TV?

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By IBurningStar

Santino...Nash...What the fuck is going on?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Milkman

Kevin Nash: Hey guys, I'm still here, by the way.

The world: Who cares?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Milkman

According to Jerry Lawler, Get Him to the Greek is one of the greatest movies of all-time and WWE 12 is the greatest game "he has ever seen." Where can I subscribe to his newsletter?

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By IBurningStar

You should probably check his Twitter. Because Twitter is pretty important. I mean, have you seen how many people follow him on Twitter? I hear that the people on Twitter say a lot of stuff about the WWE on Twitter. That is why they trend a lot on Twitter. Also, Twitter. And did you know we like Twitter? Twitter.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SlightConfuse

i love how the rock was top billing and has been on for 15 seoconds so far. Miz/Truth come interrupt rock speech and cena and rock beat them up

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Milkman

I'm glad we're going to devote the last 20 minutes of this fabulous show to hearing about what The Rock is cooking and how he's going to put a boot in my ass and how he likes the pie and how he's finally back in Boston and how it doesn't matter what my name is. Did I get 'em all?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By CL60
@Milkman said:

I'm glad we're going to devote the last 20 minutes of this fabulous show to hearing about what The Rock is cooking and how he's going to put a boot in my ass and how he likes the pie and how he's finally back in Boston and how it doesn't matter what my name is. Did I get 'em all?

And here's Cenas promos. 

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Milkman

THE ROCK LOVES TWITTER TOO! JUST LIKE ME!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Milkman

Oh my god, this boots to asses chant is the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SlightConfuse

LOL "Boots to Assess"

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By InternetDotCom

I blacked out and thought I saw Bull Buchanan on Raw.

But that's silly and would never happen

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Milkman

The Miz > The Rock

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SlightConfuse

well that was 20 minutes well spent #bootstoasses

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By turboman

That last segment just went on and on.... overall a really really (really?) bad Raw.

Why does CM Punk want to hate on Michael Cole, aren't they supposed to be best buds? Why is Lawler in love with him all of the sudden? WHERE'S THE CONTINUITY?

Ziggler's match ends in a DQ two minutes in

Kelly Kelly wins in about 1 minute

Ortan and Barret's match lasts about 5 minutes before DQ

Brodus Clay's debut is delayed yet again.

Santino is crazy over, and Nash ruins the fun to continue a storyline nobody cares about

I understand that Cena is a good person, but the This is your life sketch once again shows why he's the most bland person in the WWE again.

The Rock's segment started out fine, but they damn sure dragged it for about five minutes too long.

Damnit, I'm really drunk right now.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Milkman

I might be the only person who actually liked the "This is Your Life" segment before The Rock came and ruined it. And I'm fine with that. I still am completely and utterly baffled with that Rock Bottom to Foley. You bring in a guy who hasn't been on WWE TV in years, a guy that everyone loves just for the purpose of having The Rock beat him up? And for what reason? Because, in the Rock's words, he was "spitting hot garbage" or some shit.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SlightConfuse

John Cena's adad has more charisma than his son.

also i agree the rock making a big return is just room to pimp GI Joe 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>After Raw went off the Air, they had the scheduled 6 man tag, Cena Orton Punk vs Henry Miz Truth. Punk missed his hop up to the ropes and got hung up in them, pretty funny.

>During the bout, the crowd started the "We want Ryder" chant. After a few minutes Punk ran to the back. About 5 minutes later Punk brought out Ryder who was already in his street clothes.

>Ryder ended up pinning the Miz for the win after a Rough Ryder And did a promo about how he started the True Long Island Story 39 weeks ago to "get fired or get noticed". He said that because of the fans he got noticed and thanked the Boston crowd and called us the Broski's of the week.

>It was a pretty awesome ending to what at least appeared to be an impromptu inclusion of Ryder who wasn't appearing on the show in a match.

This sounds so great

Honestly, I didn't care too much for this Raw either. Should've been a regular-ass two hour one if they didn't have enough entertainment to fill three hours. Most segments dragged.

I didn't like the complete 180 of the reltionship between Punk and Cole as they've been total bros up until now. At least have Punk acknowledge it by saying how they've been on the same page for so long, but Cole's ego really has gone to far and that he should tone it down. Then have Cole be an asshole to Punk, thus facilitating them doing this complete turn on eachother. See, you'd actually have some logic to it then!

Looking at the Survivor Series teams of Orton and Barret is so promising though. Everybody except Ryan and Orton on those teams excite me.

Ziggler and Barret shone on the mic as always. They just sound so utterly convinced in what they say.

Mark Henry's new tee is bad-ass.

I totally understood the Rock coming out and ending Foley's horrible This Is Your Life segment and they totally fit in character with everybody involved. Cena was obviously feeling waja and embaressed about the whole ordeal cause not only was it bad, but it's not something he would want. Let the haters hate, he's not there to convince anybody otherwise and wears his heart on his sleeve. Foley's heart was in the right place and he just wanted to get Cena some due respect in his own goofy Foley way. And Rock had let this go on long enough on and had to stop his friend as quickly as possible in his own asshole The Rock way. I mean, do you remember the dynamic between Foley and Rock when they were a tag team?!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By CL60
@Milkman said:

I might be the only person who actually liked the "This is Your Life" segment before The Rock came and ruined it. And I'm fine with that. I still am completely and utterly baffled with that Rock Bottom to Foley. You bring in a guy who hasn't been on WWE TV in years, a guy that everyone loves just for the purpose of having The Rock beat him up? And for what reason? Because, in the Rock's words, he was "spitting hot garbage" or some shit.

You missed the point of the segment because of your blind Rock hate that I see you have judging by all your replies in this topic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Milkman

@CL60 said:

@Milkman said:

You missed the point of the segment because of your blind Rock hate that I see you have judging by all your replies in this topic.

What exactly was the point then? That Foley is a big doofus and The Rock is a cool tough guy?