This topic is locked from further discussion.

#10301 Edited by Milkman (16839 posts) -

So. This is happening on March 8th.

Have I mentioned how happy I am that Chikara is back? I'm so happy Chikara is back.

#10303 Posted by DazzHardy (725 posts) -

@rabid619 said:
@bennym6 said:

@dazzhardy: Also how random, right? First of all due to the fact that there's 8 Eeveelutions (I believe) the joke doesn't really play. Also if you were going to pick 4 wouldn't you pick the first 4 from the original series?

Well, you are kind of looking at the joke in the wrong way. Though you are right that there are 8 Eeveelutions, it's over four generations, which are represented in that picture. The joke does play, you were just looking for the wrong joke.

(Pokemon is serious business)

Rabid gets the prize. I tried to get one of each of the generations of Eevee's in there.

#10304 Posted by GorillaMoPena (2169 posts) -

That is the Wrestlemania 30 announcement. This is usually around the time that happens. I don't think they want to make the mistake of announcing the network again without knowing for sure again.

#10305 Edited by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

So wwe uploaded this to their YouTube page take it as you will

#10306 Edited by Krullban (1038 posts) -

Fuckin' Rock and his perfect genetics.

#10307 Posted by DoesitOffendYou_Yeah (137 posts) -
  • Big Dancing Buddies vs Team Rhodes Scholars 140 points on The BDB
  • Female Match. I don't care.
  • Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz 500 points on USAntonio
  • Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show 500 points on Del Rio - Ziggler will attempt to cash-in but fail.
  • The 3 Bellends vs The Shield I believe in the Shield, so they will be crapped upon. 200 points on The Bellends.
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs CM Punk 100 points on Punk as I refuse to bet against him two PPV's in a row.

• Kane vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Jack Swagger vs Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan - Elimination Chamber Match where the winner faces the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania.
Order of EliminationSuperstarEnteredEliminated ByMethod of Elimination
#1Kane#2Daniel BryanRoll up? ;) Pin
#2Daniel Bryan#3Randy OrtonPin
#3Jack Swagger#4Mark HenryPin
#4Randy Orton#1Chris JerichoPin
#5Mark Henry#5Chris JerichoPin
WinnerChris Jericho#6N/AN/A

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with this chamber prediction, just roll with the madness.

#10308 Edited by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

I'll just leave this here.

#10309 Edited by GentlemanlyGentleman (320 posts) -

After the thrashing I received at the Rumble. I'll need to be a bit more careful. So I'm going to spend the majority of my points. This will go well!

Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz - 255 Points On Cesaro

Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show - 100 On ADR

JRS vs The Shield - 300 Points On JRS - To the surprise of no one.

The Rock vs CM Punk - 500 Points On Rock - The result that will leave many with continued feelings of disdain.

Order of EliminationSuperstarEnteredEliminated byMethod of Elimination
#1Daniel Bryan#3KanePin
#2Kane#1Mark HenryPin
#3Orton#4Jack SwaggerSubmission
#4Chris Jericho#6Mark HenryPin
#5Mark Henry#2Jack SwaggerSubmission
WinnerJack Swagger#5

This PPV feels like it came out of nowhere. For some reason I'm not feeling any real enthusiasm towards it. The PS4 announcement has a better build up than this.

#10310 Edited by Lumley (960 posts) -

Starting with 700 points.

• Otakusaurus vs Team Rhodes Scholars - 0 points on Rhodes Scholars.
  • Kaitlyn vs. Tamina - 100 points Kaitlyn.
  • Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz - 100 points on Cesaro.
  • Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show - 100 points on Del Rio
  • JRS vs The Shield - 300 points on JRS.
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs CM Punk - 100 points on The Rock.
  • Kane vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Jack Swagger vs Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan - Elimination Chamber Match where the winner faces the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania.
#1Daniel Bryan #3KanePin
#2Jack Swagger#2Randy OrtonPin
#3Kane#1Mark HenryPin
#4Randy Orton#4Mark HenryPin
#5Mark Henry#6Chris JerichoPin
WinnerChris Jericho#5N/AN/A

I have a feeling none of that will be correct..

#10311 Posted by Demoskinos (14874 posts) -

@joshthebear: HOLY GREY HAIRED SHANE O' MAC! That is some wild ass hair!

#10312 Posted by DrX25 (1530 posts) -

@zombiesatemycereal: I think that you might have mixed up the order or put the wrong person down as the one who eliminates Daniel Bryan as Mark Henry would not be able to eliminate him with the way your current table is structured.

#10313 Edited by zombiesatemycereal (426 posts) -

@drx25: I didn't necessarily make it in order, but I realized where I screwed it up, thanks.

@slightconfuse: They have a whole article up on their website about people you didn't know were in the WWE, including Joe, Public Enemy and Tony Schiavone.

#10314 Posted by ms_papercut (21 posts) -

So I've admittedly been out of the loop for a while, but I was wondering what will happen with The Shield after they get CENAWINSLOL'd. Will they stay together or will they immediately disband after the ppv? I'd like to see more of them and I'm not sure if going their separate ways will do them more harm than good.

Also excited for what's in store for El Generico. Glad he got to keep his mask and name!

#10315 Edited by Hogshead (22 posts) -

Let's see if I can lose all 200 points the first time out.

• Fat Dancing Men vs. Rhodes Scholars - 10 points on Brodus and Tensai
  • Kaitlyn vs. Tamina Snuka - 10 points on Kaitlyn
  • Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz - 50 points on Cesaro
  • Face Del Rio vs. The Big Show - 30 points on Del Rio (a-ha! Is this Ziggler's chance?!)
  • Super Cena and Friends vs. The Shield - I believe in the Shield, but yeah - 50 points on Super Cena and Friends
  • CM Punk vs. The Rock - It pains me to do this, but - 50 points on the Rock

Elimination Chamber Match to face World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania - I have no idea what I'm doing.

#1Jack Swagger#1Daniel BryanSubmission
#2Kane#2Mark HenryPin
#3Daniel Bryan#3Chris JerichoSubmission
#4Chris Jericho#5Randy OrtonPin
#5Randy Orton#6Mark HenryPin
WinnerMark Henry#4N/AN/A
#10316 Edited by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

200- Lets go!

Brodus Clay and Tensai vs Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow) - Tag Team Match (Pre-Show Match).

• ts Jobbin time! for Rhode Scholars

United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz - Singles Match for the United States Championship. (199 Cesaro)

• Want to get some Easy points.

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

• Maybe a cash in? Going with big show.

John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) - Six Man Tag Match

• Please WWE don't bury the shield. I'm pulling for the shield but it doesn't look good.

WWE Champion The Rock vs CM Punk - Singles Match for the WWE Championship (If Rock is disqualified or counted out, CM Punk becomes WWE Champion). (1 Punk)

• One can dream :(
#1Jack Swagger2Mark HenryPin
#2Kane3Daniel BryanSubmission
#3Randy Orton4Mark HenryPin
#4Mark Henry5JerichoPin
#5Daniel Bryan1Chris JerichoPin
WinnerChris Jericho6N/AN/A
#10317 Posted by Wikitoups (834 posts) -

So because I have no internet till Monday (ISP change) and Im working that time I wont be abke to watch with you guys but doesnt means I can make predictions!

tensai and clay vs Rhodes scholars - 20 points on Rhodes scholars.

Tamina vs katylin 20 points on Katylin

Cesario vs miz 50 points in Cesario

Del rio vs show 50 points on del rio

Superfriends vs shield 30 points on superfriends :-(

Rock vs cm punk 30 points on rock :-(

Elimination chamber well im on the moble site right now and no way i can make a table so lets skip this one and let it be a surprise!

#10318 Posted by laserbolts (5323 posts) -

I believe in the Shield... being fed to Super Cena, sigh.

Anyway, I'm really hoping Punk gets the title back via shenanigans (I'm hoping for Braddox to come out and smack Punk, personally) and we get a threeway at Wrestlemania.

I could see this happening. Someone interferes for the rock so that he loses his title to Punk. Then we get the triple threat for Wrestlemania. Why else would Vince make that rule in the match so that the Rock loses the title if disqualified? I could see Brock coming in and taking out Punk during the match and then when Punk and Lesnar butt heads on Raw they pull the surprising we had you all fooled we are all Paul Heyman guys thing.

#10319 Posted by laserbolts (5323 posts) -

I havent done the predicition thing before but im going to throw mine out there. If you add me to the list then cool if not then cool.

Cesaro vs Miz - 40 points on Miz

Del Rio vs Big Show - 10 points on Del Rio

Tamina vs Kaitlyn - 30 points on Kaitlyn

Elimination Chamber - 20 points on Jericho

Shield vs faces - 20 points on faces (it sucks I know)

Tensai/Brodus vs Rhodes Scholars - 20 points on Scholars

Rock vs Punk - 60 points on Punk (The Rock will get DQed)

I think we start with 200 but if its 100 just half these point totals up.

#10320 Posted by Rabid619 (1101 posts) -

@turboman said:

Kaitlyn is never going to improve and the Diva's division is doomed until the next batch of women show up.

http://www.abload.de/img/bryannolnekf.gif

NO! Kaitlyn has gotten much better, and I think she will continue to. You are however right in saying that the division is doomed until they get more woman in there, however. Kaitlyn could work very well as a part of the division, she just shouldn't be the entire division.

#10321 Posted by Aronleon (778 posts) -

Starting with 850 points.

• Otakusaurus vs Team Rhodes Scholars - 50 points on Otakusaurus. I feel dirty for beating againts Cody but I dont see Rhode Scholas winning this one.
  • Kaitlyn vs. Tamina - 200 points Kaitlyn. No matches, no feud, no interest, yeah Kaitlyn got this.
  • Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz - 200 points on Cesaro. By this point everyone knows I dont like the Miz and hell will froze over before I bet points agains Cesaro, and I dont care Miz has RMT.
  • Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show - 200 points on Tito Santana Aka ADR. This whole feud has been great, for once WWE got this right and the way things are going I dont see Tito loosing the belt just yet.
  • Boss Team 2013 vs The Shield - 100 points on The Shield. I believe in the Shield I might be Krazy for that but fuck it.
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs CM Punk - 100 points on The Rock. We all know having Rock as Champ is kinda stupid but if anything I least will get a good match out of it.
  • Kane vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Jack Swagger vs Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan - Elimination Chamber Match where the winner faces the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania. This just might be the hardest time I ever had putting a prediction together, so many ways this EC match could go and probably will go so here's table.
#1Kane#4Daniel BryanPin
#2Jack Swagger#3Chris JerichoSubmission
#3Chris Jericho#1Randy OrtonPin
#4Randy Orton#6Mark HenryPin
#5Daniel Bryan#2Mark HenryPin
WinnerMark Henry#5N/AN/A

Ok now to some Krazy™ times.

1. 3MB will have a match and will win it.
  2. After the WHC match Ziggy will come out to try cashing the MotB but will fail thanks to Ricardo's help using the bucket.
  3. Before the match between The Shield and CSR concludes Brock's theme will play giving the shield the necessary time to pull a triple power bomb and win the match.
  4. Brad Maddox will cost CM Punk the match.
  5. Mark Henry destroy his pod coming out at number 5.

#10322 Edited by FateOfNever (1843 posts) -

@slightconfuse said:

So wwe uploaded this to their YouTube page take it as you will

What I took away from this was "Holy shit Joe's put on a lot of weight in 12 years."

#10323 Posted by cmblasko (1252 posts) -

@slightconfuse: Outside of that cool moonsault, Essa Rios wasn't very good. It's weird that Lita got her start valeting for him.

#10324 Posted by DrX25 (1530 posts) -

So WWE has got a new buzzword, instead of the usual "non-title" for matches that aren't for a Champion's title, they're now using the term "title free", which just sounds dumb. They used it to talk about a Kaitlyn/Natalya match on Superstars this week and during Del Rio/Ziggler on Main Event.

#10325 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

@drx25: That's super dumb, even by WWE standards.

#10326 Posted by papercut (3501 posts) -

@drx25: I'm holding out for "Title Zero"

#10327 Posted by papercut (3501 posts) -

#10328 Edited by jewunit (1062 posts) -

Kurt looks like he is trying to put that toy guitar in the ankle lock.

#10329 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Kurt's looking super creepy there.

#10330 Posted by DazzHardy (725 posts) -

650 pts

Brodus Clay and Tensai vs Team Rhodes Scholars -- 25pts on Clay and Tensai

Divas Champion Kaitlyn vs Tamina Snuka -- 50 pts on Kaitlyn

United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz -- 450 on HOSSARO!

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show -- 75pts on ADR

John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs The Shield

WWE Champion The Rock vs CM Punk -- 50 on The Rock

#1Jack Swagger#2Daniel BryanPinfall after Doubleteam
#2Kane#3Mark HenryPinfall
#3Chris Jericho #6Daniel BryanSubmission
#4Mark Henry#5Randy OrtonPinfall after SUDDEN VINTAGE RKO
#5Randy Orton#4Daniel BryanPinfall
WinnerDaniel Bryan#1

Krazy Predictions

1. Suprise IC Championship match between Bo Dallas and Wade Barrett

2. Ziggler steals a page from Edge's playbook, attacks an entrant in the Chamber and takes their place in one of the pods.

3. Brock Lesnar interferes on behalf of The Shield, finally making sense of why The Shield had a sword.

4 There'll be NO OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE in the WWE Championship match at all, whatsoever.

#10331 Edited by Demoskinos (14874 posts) -
4Kane1Chris JerichoPinfall
3Jack Swagger2KanePinfall
1Daniel Bryan6Mark HenryPinfall
5Mark Henry3Chris JerichoPinfall
WinnerChris Jericho5--
2Randy Orton4Mark HenryPinfall

As for the actual matches

BELIEVE IN THE SHEILD - 430pts on the shield

BEST IN THE WORLD - 430pts on Punk

I'm going big or going home and betting against Rocky and The Super Friends with all my points.

Edit (6:14pm): Changing 430 on Punk to the Rock simply because if Punk wins the title is going to be through DQ and that still technically means Rock "wins" so... while I think Punk walks out champion Rocky is going to get the "W" regardless.

KRAZY™ Predictions

• Katlyin wins the title only be beaten down post-match. Trish Stratus shows up and rescues her.
  • The Spanish Announce Table makes it through the night unscathed
  • Cesaro beats Miz after his win R-Truth's music hits and he makes his return and scuffles with Cesaro in the ring
  • Bo Dallas wins the IC title tonight
  • Brock Lesnar shows up and murders punk then him and rocky have a stare down until brock hits the F5 on rocky
  • Del Rio wins his match and is assaulted by Big E on his way up the ramp. Big E throws him into the ring hits his finsher and then Zigglers music hits and he cashes in.
#10332 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

He sure hated table's.

#10333 Posted by DrX25 (1530 posts) -

LoC Predictions

6950 Pts.

• Brodus Clay and Tensai vs Team Rhodes Scholars - 250 Points on Clay and Tensai: I don't know, they could be putting Rhodes Scholars back together to take the tag titles from Team Hell No or this could be another pointless match. Who knows and, more importantly, who cares?
  • Divas Champion Kaitlyn vs Tamina Snuka - 1950 Points on Kaitlyn: Another Elimination Chamber, another Tamina title match. This is pure filler until Kaitlyn faces AJ at Mania.
  • United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz - 2000 Points on Antonio Cesaro: Miz has a huge out with his injury, so Cesaro rolls on as champion.
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show - 1500 Points on Alberto Del Rio: If Show was going on to Mania as Champion, he would have never lost the title in the first place. Also, Ziggler probably doesn't cash-in or is prevented from doing so.
  • John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs The Shield - 500 Points on Feed Me Too Many Fruity Pebbles: Unless they're planning some crazy twist or they're building a Cena's back is against the wall story for Mania, the Superfriends win.
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs CM Punk - 750 Points on The Rock: Is CM Punk The Rock? No, so Rock wins.
  • Kane vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Jack Swagger vs Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan - Elimination Chamber Match where the winner faces the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania: This match could go one of twenty-two-thousand different ways. The option I'm picking is Xenophobic Jack Swagger vs Latino Hero Alberto Del Rio at Mania with Ziggler cashing in after the match and facing Jericho in a title vs career match later in the show.
#1Randy Orton#3Mark HenryPin
#2Mark Henry#5KanePin
#3Kane#6Daniel BryanPin
#4Daniel Bryan#1Jack SwaggerPin
#5Chris Jericho#4Jack SwaggerPin
WinnerJack Swagger#2N/AN/A

Krazy™ Predictions

1. At some point during the Show/Pre-Show, Kaitlyn will have a backstage altercation with AJ.
  2. Punk gets a DQ win and Triple H comes out to announce that since Paul Heyman didn't give him a written copy of his deal, the match is ordered to restart.
  3. Mark Henry gets eliminated when he eats everyone's finisher.
  4. Kane pins Henry and starts celebrating when Bryan rolls him up for the three count. Kane thanks him by Chokeslamming Bryan and Swagger picks up the scraps.
  5. Jericho is about to win the EC when Ziggler appears from under the Chamber and Superkicks the lights out of him. Swagger then covers him to win.
#10334 Posted by papercut (3501 posts) -

4650 points

• Team Gaijin-nosaurus vs Team Rhodes Scholars - 300 points on Clay and Tensai
  • Divas Champion Kaitlyn vs Tamina Snuka - 1500 points on Kaitlyn
  • United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz - 1500 points on Cesaro
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show - 650 Points Del Rio AND I don't think Ziggler comes out
  • Superfriends vs The Shield - 300 on The Sh...300 on Sh...300 Points on Superfriends...This is poopy. I don't want to do it but their is just no logic to Cena losing before 'Mania.
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs CM Punk - 400 points on Rock...again.
1Daniel Bryan3KanePin
2Kane2Mark HenryPin
3Randy Orton4Mark HenryPin
4Mark Henry5Chris JerichoPin
5Chris Jericho6Jack SwaggerSubmission
WinnerJack Swagger1--
#10335 Edited by Milkman (16839 posts) -

Looks like we can't embed tweets anymore on the new site.

#10336 Edited by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

@milkman: Damn, #SHOTSFIRED. And yeah, they took out html entirely which is kind of a huge bummer.

#10337 Edited by Demoskinos (14874 posts) -
#10338 Posted by MHumphreys89 (715 posts) -

@joshthebear: Where's the real Shane and what have you done with him?!

#10339 Posted by Milkman (16839 posts) -

By the way, just so you guys aren't waiting on me to make a chat tonight, I'm going to miss at least the first hour or so of the show tonight. So hopefully the Elimination Chamber doesn't open the show or something stupid like that.

#10340 Posted by Demoskinos (14874 posts) -

This is an old video and all but hoooooly shit man I can't quit laughing. Freight Train is just the fucking best.

#10341 Edited by MHumphreys89 (715 posts) -

Are you guys ready for the further shit-canning of CM Punk's career?

P.S. How long is it 'til it starts? Anybody?

#10342 Posted by MayorMikeAckbar (33 posts) -

500 points

• Brodus Clay and Tensai vs Team Rhodes Scholars - 75 points on Brodus Clay and Tensai
  • Divas Champion Kaitlyn vs Tamina Snuka - 75 Points on Kaitlyn
  • United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz - 100 Points on Cesaro
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs The Big Show - 50 Points on Big Show
  • John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs The Shield - 100 Points on Cena, Ryback and Sheamus
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs CM Punk - 100 Points on The Rock

#1Daniel Bryan#2KanePin
#2Kane#4Mark HenryPin
#3Jack Swagger#5Randy OrtonPin
#4Randy Orton#1Mark HenryPin
#5Chris Jericho#6Mark HenryPin
WinnerMark Henry#3N/AN/A

#10343 Posted by Aronleon (778 posts) -

1 Hour and 30 minutes till the start of the show, you can always check wwe.com they always have a clock saying how long till the start of every PPV.

#10344 Edited by lord_canti (1515 posts) -

350 on alberto del rio beating the big show

100 on the rock beating cm punk

#1Kane1Mark HenryPin
#2Rady Orton3Mark HenryPin
#3Mark Henry2Daniel BryanSubmission
#4Daniel Bryan5Jack SwaggerPin
#5Jack Swagger4Chris JerichoSubmission
WinnerChris JerichoNANANA

#10345 Posted by MHumphreys89 (715 posts) -

@aronleon said:

@humphreys said:

1 Hour and 30 minutes till the start of the show, you can always check wwe.com they always have a clock saying how long till the start of every PPV.

Good to know, thanks.

#10346 Posted by Demoskinos (14874 posts) -

Anyone making a chat?

#10349 Posted by papercut (3501 posts) -

Turbo make a chat...

#10350 Posted by TurboMan (7558 posts) -

damnit, me and paper both made chats and both deleted them :P