This topic is locked from further discussion.

#10701 Edited by DrX25 (1438 posts) -

Main Event Chat/WNW: At the Movies is here.

Also, the Main Event of Sheamus/Rhodes was started because of Kaitlyn, so that's weird.

#10702 Edited by DrX25 (1438 posts) -

By the way, the password it pizzacutter.

#10703 Posted by iceman228433 (505 posts) -

@demoskinos: holy crap that DDP yoga really seems to work.

#10704 Edited by DrX25 (1438 posts) -

Synchtube should be back online now.

#10705 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

#PICKLES

#10706 Edited by joshthebear (2700 posts) -
#PickleH

#10707 Edited by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -
#10708 Posted by papercut (3355 posts) -
#10709 Edited by Milkman (16233 posts) -

So, today we learned of Triple H's love of pickles, a Quick Look went up on the site prominently featuring an anthropomorphic pickle and now THIS.

#FOLLOWTHEPICKLES

#10710 Edited by GorillaMoPena (1695 posts) -

WWE is releasing money stuff today

WWE released financial numbers for October-December 2012 this morning, along final numbers for the whole year of 2012. Here's what brought in the most revenue (total revenue for 2012 was $484,000,000)

1. TV Rights Fees - $139.5 million

2. Live Events - $103.7 million

3. PPV Revenue - $83.6 million

4. Licensing - $46.3 million

5. WWE Home Video - $33.0 million

6. WWE.com - $19.7 million

7. Venue Merchandise - $18.8 million

8. WWE Shop - $14.8 million

9. WWE Studios - $7.9 million

10. WWF Magazines - $6.0 million

Other news from their conference:

If WWE Films doesn't improve in 2013 they might kill it, thankfully.

The WWE Network is launching "soon" and will be priced from "12.99-14.99 per month" and will have every PPV that isn't Wrestlemania. And they are aiming for 2-4 million subscribers.

#10711 Edited by cmblasko (1011 posts) -

@gorillamopena said:

The WWE Network is launching "soon" and will be priced from "12.99-14.99 per month" and will have every PPV that isn't Wrestlemania. And they are aiming for 2-4 million subscribers.

Wow, that's actually really smart of them. I would definitely subscribe just to save $35 on PPVs each month.

#10712 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

So WWE's YouTube channel just debuted a new show called "Behind the Match" today. I guess its going to be superstars commentating on their matches? Anyways first episode is with the Miz. So this is a thing... I guess?

#10713 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

Jack Swagger just tweeted this picture. Of course he made a Daniel Bryan Joke. Also, that goat is sniffing his ass. WEED THE PEOPLE.

#10714 Edited by Krullban (991 posts) -

What are the chances Kane wears one of his old attires for Old School RAW?

#10715 Edited by Hockeymask27 (3667 posts) -

Cant embed right now but.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZBW6JskP4

#10716 Posted by NoMoreMutants (50 posts) -

Jimmy Jacobs has put an EP up on iTunes! Ballad of Lacey FTW!!

#10717 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

@demoskinos: That seems like a solid idea, although whoever picked Miz as the first guest should be punched in the face.

#10718 Posted by papercut (3355 posts) -

@krullban said:

What are the chances Kane wears one of his old attires for Old School RAW?

Only if Daniel Bryan dresses as Pete Rose

#10719 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4487 posts) -

IMPACT Chat: http://tinychat.com/mw0n2

Bully Ray Cyrus and John Hardy are talking about something.

#10720 Posted by Rabid619 (1078 posts) -

@papercut Yes please! That would be one of the best things ever.

Loved what happened on WarLoc this week, genuinely exciting matches going on there. Hopefully I'll be back in the chats next week, I had an unfortunate accident with my laptop involving a pug and a cup of tea. It's drying now, so here's hoping I don't have to buy another.

For now I can only post from my phone, so I'll see you guys soon.

Also, welcome back Panda! Glad to see that ban ending, it's no fun to poke a hibernating bear.

#10721 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Man, TNA is suuuuuuuuuuuuper DUMB.

#10722 Edited by Aronleon (687 posts) -

Here are some things that happened during TNA today.

Eric Young is back

Kurt Angel is a stalker again.

Bro Bro Bro

Botches by RVD

And yeah Aces and Eights continues to be NWO circa 1999 - 2000

but by far the best part of the night was this

#10723 Edited by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

@aronleon: So how long before Triple H appears on impact and proclaims "I OWN IMPACT WRESTLING!" to a LIVE crowd on Monday Night RAW? And then cue another invasion angle.

#10724 Posted by Aronleon (687 posts) -

@demoskinos: If by some miracle they get revenues by touring then 2 years if not by the end of the year. I just want an angle were they say Bobby Roooo is the genetic clone of HHH and end up doing a MGS4 type story.

#10725 Edited by DrX25 (1438 posts) -

No one told me about bearded, motorcycle hobo AJ Styles, I'm angry.

#10726 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3667 posts) -

Cant embed right now but.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZBW6JskP4

There we go.

#10727 Posted by DazzHardy (629 posts) -

****. Now I'm going to have Real Emotion stuck in my head all day >_<

#10728 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -
#10729 Posted by Krullban (991 posts) -

New attire.

#10730 Posted by papercut (3355 posts) -

Oh snap. ROH ippv is tomorrow. Anyone here down to watch it?

#10731 Posted by Milkman (16233 posts) -

@papercut said:

Eh, despite the ACH factor, the card looks pretty bad. I'll probably just save the money for the Chikara season premiere shows, which hopefully will be out sometime soon.

Here's the card for anyone interested:

ROH World Championship - Kevin Steen vs. Jay Lethal

ROH World Tag Team Championship - The Briscoe Brothers vs. Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly

The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) vs. The Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)

2 out of 3 Falls Match - Michael Elgin vs. Roderick Strong

ROH TV Championship - Adam Cole vs. Matt Taven

No Holds Barred Match - Charlie Haas vs. BJ Whitmer

SCUM (Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino) vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander

QT Marshall vs. ACH vs. Silas Young vs. Mike Sydal vs. Adam Page vs. Tadarius Thomas

#10732 Edited by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

I really hope this tag team works out for Tensai. He could have a good run with brodus then eventually turn heel again and feud with him.

#10733 Posted by zombiesatemycereal (422 posts) -

@papercut: Have they gotten their shit together? I always hear about bad technical problems with their ppvs.

#10734 Posted by bennym6 (403 posts) -

@milkman said:

@papercut said:

Eh, despite the ACH factor, the card looks pretty bad. I'll probably just save the money for the Chikara season premiere shows, which hopefully will be out sometime soon.

Here's the card for anyone interested:

ROH World Championship - Kevin Steen vs. Jay Lethal

ROH World Tag Team Championship - The Briscoe Brothers vs. Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly

The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) vs. The Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)

2 out of 3 Falls Match - Michael Elgin vs. Roderick Strong

ROH TV Championship - Adam Cole vs. Matt Taven

No Holds Barred Match - Charlie Haas vs. BJ Whitmer

SCUM (Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino) vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander

QT Marshall vs. ACH vs. Silas Young vs. Mike Sydal vs. Adam Page vs. Tadarius Thomas

The plans they have for SCUM will be interesting especially if they bring in Colt Cabana like the rumor says. I really enjoyed Steen vs Lethal from last October so I think they will put on a very good match. The tag matches look sick and even Cutie Marshall's match looks like it won't be horrible. I don't see much wrong with this card but I see where people come from when they say that this card seems lackluster. I bought it just because ROH have been on a roll in 2013 and I think they can pull off a great show if they don't screw up and give Lethal the belt.

I'd love to see Adam Cole vs ACH at Mania weekend. It looks obvious that they're going with Matt Hardy though (ugh).

#10736 Edited by bennym6 (403 posts) -

@zombiesatemycereal: They haven't had any since September. It seems that they have finally gotten there shit together but who knows.

#10737 Edited by Krullban (991 posts) -

#10738 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

#10739 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3032 posts) -

How great was that Raw main event?

#10740 Posted by Milkman (16233 posts) -

Have we decided what we're doing for WNW this week? Because I got a pretty good idea if I can make it work.

#10741 Posted by DrX25 (1438 posts) -
#10742 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3667 posts) -
#10743 Edited by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

#FUCKSTRIKER

#10744 Edited by DrX25 (1438 posts) -

If you missed Social Media Smackdown, you missed this:

#10745 Edited by Gamefreak (3 posts) -

I wasn't able to watch Smackdown, but I remember reading about the commentary being live this week. How did that turn out?

#10746 Posted by DrX25 (1438 posts) -

@gamefreak: The actual quality was probably at the same level, but it was really creepy to hear the announcers talk in shots that had the announce table and they weren't moving their mouths.

#10747 Edited by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

@drx25 said:

@gamefreak: The actual quality was probably at the same level, but it was really creepy to hear the announcers talk in shots that had the announce table and they weren't moving their mouths.

Wait whaaaat? That sounds really dumb.

#10748 Posted by Rabid619 (1078 posts) -

Alright, watching Smackdown in the background and I must say... that Fandango interview was pretty spectacular.

Fan...dang...go...

So awesome to see Curtis back on TV, and even better to see that Fandango is still VERY much him.

#10749 Edited by TurboMan (6957 posts) -

I'm still not quite sure if they want us to boo or cheer Fandango... All I can tell is that I'm on board with anything they'll give to Joh.. I mean FAAAAN DAAAAAN GOOOO

#10750 Posted by IBurningStar (2146 posts) -

@turboman said:

I'm still not quite sure if they want us to boo or cheer Fandango... All I can tell is that I'm on board with anything they'll give to Joh.. I mean FAAAAN DAAAAAN GOOOO

It is like a cross between Antonio Banderas and Val Venis.