Latest PPV and weekly show discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for doesitoffendyou_yeah
DoesitOffendYou_Yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

Smart Mark has a question.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Here's something interesting that was at Axxess (slight NXT spoiler).

The NXT Women's Championship:

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

@drx25: That looks so much better than the other one :'(.

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turboman said:

@drx25: That looks so much better than the other one :'(.

At this point everything at NXT is better :(

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#11408  Edited By musubi

@drx25: Okay that was pretty incredible.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drx25: Oh god, that was fantastic.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#11410  Edited By lord_canti

Loading Video...

Daniel Bryan has some things to say about bears.

No Caption Provided

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TNA X-Division PPV/Smackdown/2K Superstar Challenge Chat: http://tinychat.com/4108j

EDIT: Vince's big reveal is the WrestleMania set:

Loading Video...

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gorillamopena said:
Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

Fucking Glorious.

On another non-bear related note AoW this week is Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanderson..................................Aaaanderson.

DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smackdown is done and nothing new's been announced, so it's time, it's time, it's LoC time!

1. DrX25 - 13175 pts

2. papercut - 9000 pts

3. FateOfNever - 7200 pts

4. joshthebear - 6300 pts

5. Milkman – 6025 pts

6. TurboMan - 3750 pts

7. GunslingerPanda - 2990 pts

8. Rabid619 - 2975 pts

9. spankingaddict - 2880 pts

10. DoesitOffendYou_Yeah - 2455 pts

11. GentlemanlyGentleman - 2360 pts

12. SlightConfuse - 2100 pts

13. Aronleon - 1975 pts

14. Demoskinos - 1945 pts

15. zombiesatemycereal - 1825 pts

16. MVP1101 – 1325 pts

17. DazzHardy - 1570 pts

18. lord_canti - 1100 pts

19. Lumley/MayorMikeAckbar - 1025 pts

21. TJ311 – 850 pts

22. awesomeusername - 700 pts

23. Hockeymask27 - 625 pts

24. Nameless2000 - 580 pts

25. Hogshead - 550 pts

26. Dynablade - 530 pts

27. Wikitoups - 430 pts

28. halfpastwhenever - 350 pts

29. rentfn - 300 pts

30. TheLark - 260 pts

31. laserbolts - 220 pts

32. returnofjake - 200 pts

33. MrMuscle - 150 pts

So here are the official rules:

• Everyone starts with 200 points.
  • You don't have to sign up, just make predictions and I'll add ya to the rankings.
  • Using your 200 points you pick the winners of each match and assign a point value based on how confident you are in the winner.
  • You can only use the number of points you have to bet. In other words if you have 75 points, you can only bid up to 75 points for that entire show.
  • You do not have to bet on every match.
  • If you have more than 200 points, you can't bet all your points into one match.
  • If you reach 0 then you are eliminated.
  • Whoever is in #1 after the PPV is allowed to have the Championship belt in their avatar.
  • If your prediction post is edited after the PPV, then you are disqualified for the event.
  • You must have your predictions in before the PPV/Pre-Show begins.
  • If the match ends in a draw (if Mark Henry suplexes The Big Show and the ring implodes, etc.), the prediction is cancelled and no points will be awarded/taken away.
  • The LoC committee has the right to change the rules if necessary.

And here's the official list of Matches (via WWE.com):

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - Singles Match for the Intercontinental Championship (This match is on the Interactive Pre-Show available on WWE.com, WWE Active on the WWE App, Youtube.com/WWE, Facebook.com/WWE and Yahoo.com at 6 PM EDT)
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - Eight Person Mixed Tag Team Match
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - Singles Match
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - Singles Match
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - Six Man Tag Team Match
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred Match; If Lesnar Wins, Triple H Must Retire
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - Singles Match
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - Singles Match for the WWE Championship
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#11414  Edited By Milkman

Wade Barrett vs. The Miz - The IC title has been completely dragged through the mud for months now. The thing is pretty much meaningless at this point. It's time for Wade to lose it and hopefully, move on because it's doing him zero favors. (600 on The Miz)

Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - This is kind of a tough one. I guess I'll go with Team Funk, just because. (600 on Funk)

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango - No reason for Jericho to go over here, especially if he's leaving again. (600 on FAAAAAAAAAAAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAN GOOOOOOOOOO)

Team Hell No vs. Team Rocket - It's been time for Hell No to break up for months now. This match should be the final nail in the coffin. (600 on Ziggler/Big E)

Ryback vs. Mark Henry - The WWE has big things planned for Ryback, unfortunately. (600 on Ryback)

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield - I'm still waiting on the shoe to drop on The Shield and someone to beat them but I don't think it happens here. I think the question is who on the face team turns heel and costs them the match. (600 on The Shield)

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - This feud has kind of quietly been motoring on and the build has remained pretty good. Nonetheless, Swagger blew his opportunity to become champion. (600 on Del Rio)

Triple H vs. Brock Lensar - "The Ass Kicker" gets his win back. Having him come out of retirement to lose a retirement match would be a whole new level of stupid. (600 on HHH)

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk - Taker is not losing at WrestleMania. Ever. (600 on Taker)

The Rock vs. John Cena - Ugh. (600 on Cena)

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_canti said:

@gorillamopena said:
Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

Guys, someone made a song out of the bear commentary.

Also, #BattleOfTheBears.

Loading Video...

Aronleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Predictions time, don't care, don't matter its mania lets do this.

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - Wade Barret Wins (200 points) I'll will burn in hell before I put points on Miz.
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - Rhodes Scholars wins (200 points) RTM says they win so Im going with that also eff Cameron.
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - Fandango Wins (200 points) he is over with Vince and Jericho puts people over.
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - Hell no wins (200 points)
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - Ryback Wins ugh (100 Points) I feel dirty.
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - The Shield Wins (300 points) not sure how but they have to win.
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - Del Rio Wins (200 points) Perhaps the only match I really want to see is this, so ill be sure to enjoy it.
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - Lesnar Wins ( 100 points) again dont care and it only make sense I think.... maybe.
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - Undetaker Wins ( 200 points) making the risky prediction here.
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - Cena wins Lol ( 0 points ) ugh again its just I dont care at all.

Also we watched a lot of PPVs today, TNA was ok not really bad except for Chavo but that's expected, not bad but not great either. AA vs Joe was good but again not much else at least it was not dumb.

ROH was well ROH usual business there except for one thing the ending. The ending was well ill put on the spoilers for to avoid ruining for you but lets says unless we are all blind that finish was botched.

The end of the match was clearly a 2 count, we were all confused as no one else seemed to see it, but Steen kicked out at 2 and then it was treated as nothing had happened hell the crowd didnt seem to care.

Also Big Kaiju battle was a lot of fun too bad the audio killed it, might have to look into more matches from this guys

Loading Video...

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11417  Edited By turboman
TJ311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna make my predictions later but first, Mr. McMahons #BigReveal

Loading Video...

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jack swagger vs Alberto del rio - 600 points on jack swagger ( i think he will win the championship for ziggler to cash in leading to a feuds between former allies)

rock vs cena - 500 on cena (we know its coming i might as well get points from it)

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11420  Edited By lord_canti

@tj311 said:

I'm gonna make my predictions later but first, Mr. McMahons #BigReveal

Loading Video...

that set up is really going to suck for a lot of people. the ones on the top rows that cant see the ring from the over high canopy with the pillars blocking each corner. not as bad as the random trees tho

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11421  Edited By turboman

The corners will suck for some, but at least they're smaller than last years.

Is it a legal thing to build that middle structure? Or are they just making sure that they have something to block off the rain if it happens to rain?

Elikazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aronleon: You're not blind. A bunch of us in the balcony at ROH saw that, too, but no one really seemed to care so we carried on like it didn't happen.

lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#11423  Edited By lumley

Predictions time! 1025 points to play with.

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - 25 points on The Miz
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - 25 points on Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls (Completely unsure)
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - 50 pointson Fandango
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - 25points on Dolph and Big E (Hopeful result but I'm really not sure)
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - 50 points on Ryback
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - 150 pointson The Shield
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - 50pointson Del Rio
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - 50 pointson Triple H (and he wins due to Shawn Michaels getting involved)
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - 200 points on The Undertaker
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - 400 points on Cena

Random prediction: Cesaro issues an open challenge for the US title and Christian comes out. Cesaro then beats Christian.

Avatar image for doesitoffendyou_yeah
DoesitOffendYou_Yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, so a few things first. Besides problems for any unfortunate spectators, I think that set it actually pretty badass. I also saw some videos of them testing the pyro, filmed by people living nearby the stadium, and it looked pretty unreal. I always find the spectacle of WrestleMania fascinating, regardless of what I think of the actual card.

Anyway, onto predictions. 2455 points available:

• Wade Barrett vs. Missionary Mike - This is depressingly pointless, no bet.
  • Tons of Funk and more Funk vs. Taste & Decency w/Bella's - There is no meaning to this match, really. And a huge tag team match at 'Mania tends to lead to a face victory. So, 300 points on Tons of Funk
  • Chris Jericho vs. Fandango (is not impressed) - Wrestling Logic dictates that there SHOULD only be one winner here, and to make the numbers easier, I'm putting 455 points on Fandango.
  • Team Hell No vs. ZiggE - Surely Hell No are going to be over, now? Feud at Extreme Rules, perhaps? So, unfortunately, as I'd rather not see Ziggler hold the tag titles... but yeah, 100 points on ZiggE
  • Ryback vs. Smart Mark - I don't think Ryback has won a meaningful match in a while (PPV, I mean), so all the more reason to bet 300 points on Ryback
  • Randy Orton, Sheamoose & Big Show vs. The Shield - BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD. 100 points on The Shield
  • Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - WEED THE PEOPLE. 90 points on Del Rio
  • Triple H vs. Bork Lazer - Lesnar will have lost 2 of the 3 matches he's had since returning. Which surprises me. 100 points on HHH
  • The Undertaker vs. CM Punk - Never doubt Punk. He won't win, but I refuse to bet against him. 10 points on Punk
  • The Rock vs. John Cena - The poison will regain his chalice, and with Punk's departure, threaten to turn me away from the WWE for the foreseeable future. 1000 points on Cena

I think that adds up. Let me know if there's an oversight on my part.
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11425  Edited By turboman

Daffney is in Shimmer now?

Edit: NVM, she's just accompanying Serena Deeb to ringside.

Aronleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11426  Edited By Aronleon

HOLY SHIT!!! Lufisto did a moonsault to the floor somehow lived trough that and still made a burning hammer and got the pin, so what Im saying is go watched Shimmer 53.

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

You guys probably all forgot about the Wrestling Wizard Title at Mania huh? Well, I guess I need to remind you all that shit is about to get real for @joshthebear and @ms_papercut

it's been a while for one of these...

WRESTLING WIZARD UPDATE

No Caption Provided

Remember, THIS TITLE DEFENSE IS ONLY FOR JOSHTHEBEAR AND MS PAPERCUT.

For Wrestlemania the Wrestling Wizard Title will be defended under special rules. You will make 5 special Mania predictions in addition to 1 Krazy™ Predictions per match. (So if their are 10 matches at Wrestlemania, that would be 15 predictions in total).

Here are the 5 Special Wizardmania Predictions

• Predict Jerry "The King" Lawler's worst joke of the night.
  • Predict who will have the Botch of the Night.
  • Predict who will go through an announce table (if any).
  • Predict the theme of John Cena's Mania Entrance.
  • Predict the badumb backstage segment.

Remember that lame/obvious predictions will get you nowhere even if they come true.

And as always, I will be the Decider of Krazy™. Absolutely no bias there...

Good luck!

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11428  Edited By turboman

Let's do this.

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - They can really take it anywhere with both of these guys and it would be the right move. On one hand, Barrett is your future and if he doesn't have the IC belt, he's got nothing at the moment. On the other hand, you can't have this build for The Miz as the next Ric Flair and have him keep losing. I'm going to go with The Miz on this one for 100 points.
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - No matter who wins, we're the losers here. This is the obvious piss break match and the match that makes you realise that WWE has no clue what to do with the awesome team of Rhodes and Sandow. I think there's going to be some stock put into Naomi here though, and she will pin one of the Bellas. Funk for 150 points.
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - Of course one would Jericho is going to put over Fandango here, but I'm still somewhat weary after his feud with Ziggler cost me big time. I think a Fandango DQ and/or post-match pillmanizing could happen and put Jericho out of action for a couple of more months, so I'm going to put a cautious 500 points on Fandango.
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - Team Hell No needs to die. Team Ziggie and Big E needs to take the world by storm. 500 points on Ziggie and Big E.
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - Singles Match - 1000 points on Ryback
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - 1000 points on The Shield
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - Perfectly executed feud that I felt helped both ADR and Jack Swagger become more predominant as a face and a heel respectively. Either person can win and it would make sense to continue the feud, and Ziggler could enter the feud by cashing in. 0 Points on Swagger.
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - Haitch is gettin dat win back. 500 Points on HHH
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - I thought CM Punk was possibly going to have a chance of winning, then he started rubbing a dead man's ashes all over himself. That is like a nuclear bomb of the reverse momentum theory in action. 1000 Points on Taker.
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - I'm not sure what happens from here. There are rumors that Rock might be in WWE longer than we previously knew. But I don't think he's going to beat Cena two straight years (what would be the point in that?). Also, Cena might do a heel turn. 500 Points on Cena.

I know that I'm not involved with the ms_papercut and JTB wizard match, but I predict the badumb backstage segment to involve P Diddy and Big E Langston

Ya know... Big E... Biggie.... Biggie Smalls...... Notorious BIG....

It's going to happen, and it's not gonna be pretty.

Avatar image for zombiesatemycereal
zombiesatemycereal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1825 pts

• Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - 1425 points on The Shield
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - 400 on John Cena
musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope Punk proves everyone wrong and beats taker.

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11431  Edited By hockeymask27

The Rock vs. John Cena -624 on cena

Punk vs. Taker- 1 on punk

Playing it safe tell I get some serious bank.

@papercut Predict Jerry "The King" Lawler's worst joke of the night. - Something to do with ninja turtles.

I know its not for us but I want it written in stone. just incase.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11432  Edited By Milkman

There is a Chikara event going on right now literal minutes from my house and I'm not there. To make matters worse, the main event is...

Jigsaw & The Shard vs. Mike Quackenbush & Jushin Thunder Liger

I've also heard nothing but awesome things about today's Shimmer show. Hopefully, the replay goes up soon.

MVP1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - Singles Match for the Intercontinental Championship (Wade Barrett-100 points)
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - Eight Person Mixed Tag Team Match (The Funk-5points)
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - Singles Match (Fandango-1000 points)
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship (Dolph/Big E-10 points)
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - Singles Match (Ryback-2 points)
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - Six Man Tag Team Match (Shield-100 points)
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship (ADR- 5 points, Ziggler cashes-in after Swagger beat down)
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred Match; If Lesnar Wins, Triple H Must Retire (Lesnar-5 points)
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - Singles Match (Taker-5 points)
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - Singles Match for the WWE Championship (The Rock- 150 points)
DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, RVD's contract with TNA recently expired (which is why he dropped the X Division title about a week before Lockdown) and he's back to being a free agent. With his new status, he showed up on a Podcast/Radio show and said that he plans on returning soon to either TNA or WWE. Also, RVD is at the Hall of Fame tonight to be there to see his friend Booker T get inducted. The part that gets a bit weird is that this article just got posted on WWE.com:

NEW YORK CITY — There was an unexpected face among the WWE Superstars and Legends who filed into Madison Square Garden on Saturday night for the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.

Rob Van Dam, the former WWE Champion and ECW icon, was one of the many sports-entertainment luminaries in attendance. Not seen in a WWE ring since the 2009 Royal Rumble Match, Mr. Money in the Bank remains a favorite of those WWE fans who have seen the aerialist — and his jaw-dropping Five-Star Frog Splash — in action.

“I’m here to support my boy Booker T,” said Van Dam, who added he’d known the future WWE Hall of Fame inductee for some time around 10 years. They also had a memorable run as a tag team when they were in WWE together.

“[It’s great] seeing a lot of guys I haven’t seen since I left,” said the longtime veteran, who memorably won the WWE Championship from John Cena in the rowdy Hammerstein Ballroom at ECW One Night Stand 2006

After some time away from WWE, RVD’s surprising appearance sparked much chatter backstage at the Garden. Still, WWE.com had to ask the former champion if he had any plans to return to his old stomping grounds.

To that, Van Dam only had one response.

“There’s always a chance.”

To see what other surprises the evening holds, tune into the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony this Tuesday on USA Network!

Source: http://www.wwe.com/classics/wwe-hall-of-fame/rob-van-dam-spotted-at-hall-of-fame-26105108

Also, this is the picture they're using on the front page of WWE.com:

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never joined this thing before, can I join? If I can join..

ALL MY POINTS ON PUNK

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I was suppose to work tomorrow in the evening...But I switch work to the morning!!!

It may be a so-so wrestlemania...BUT LETS FUCKING GET HYPE!!!!

Loading Video...

WHO WILL SURVIVE:

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - Fuck Miz (20 on Barrett)
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - I like that Rhodes Scholars are at WM for one night only (20 on Rhodes Scholars)
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - FANDANGO DEBUTE FINALLY!!! No doubt that Jericho will put him over (50 on Fandango)
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - AND BIG E DEBUT!!! Hopefully this is the end of Hell No and the Dazzler can do better stuff (50 on ZIG E)
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - HOSS FIGHT! Hope its just Mark Henrry Yelling (20 on Mark Henry)
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - all the rawrs guys (20 on the sheild)
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - I could say sotheming about weed and swagger but I really didn't care about this match (20 on Alberto)
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - See Swagg vs Del Rio, also they did this Match before!!! (20 on Bork)
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - One is injured another is old, plus they'll keep the streak intact for HOF so....(100 on Taker)
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - Good god this whole thing was bad from the start! Since Rock has more movie commitments soon Im going with Cena so we can forget this (100 on Cena :/)

And Heres some Krazy Predictions cause fuck it!:

• 3MB Debutes their hit single
  • I know they wont be there but wouldn't it be great if motorhead was back?
  • When Cena wins: FIREWORKS!!!
  • Also Fandangos Fireworks Sillouette will be back
  • Maxine as Fandangos Dance Partner
  • BIG E will have his NXT entrance theme
  • They will be a Divas Title Match, AJ will win it
  • If ziggler doesnt win the tag titles, he will cash in
  • Cena vs rock will have JR and King on commentary, maybe Taker vs Punk
  • All other matches will have JBL, cole and Maddox on commentray
  • Rock and Mick will have a conversation, Mick will interrupt with "It doesnt matter" and go GOTCHA!
  • For raw (if cena wins): Celebration Balloons WCW Style!!!
DisposableUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<p>Just got back from the Hall of Fame. the Bob Backlund speech was the most insane thing I've ever heard in the best way. People chanted at inappropriate times, as they will, Trump got booed during his entire speech.</p><p>The rest of it was good, I hope they play the whole Backlund speech because it was basically in 1994 character for him.</p>

Rabid619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, Wrestlemania. Last year I was so excited, this year... well, I'm not. Hopefully it surprises me, but at this point I am very close to just taking a break. Here's to hoping post-Mania things get better and a bit less Rocky.

2975 points to work with.

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango - 200 points on Fandango - I'd love to see him succeed in WWE, he's been a dude I've enjoyed for a long while.

Team Hell No vs. ZigE - 500 points on ZigE - About time we get ourselves some new Tag Champions, and about time Hell No implodes, much as I love them.

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield - 175 points on The Shield - It's not time for them to lose yet.

Triple H vs. Brock Lensar - 100 points on Brock - Maybe HHH will come out looking strong, even gaining the upper hand, but there is no sense in him winning.

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk - 2000 points on CM Punk - Now you may say, hey Rabid, what the fuck are you thinking? And I will look at you and say "I'm not really sure, but hey, why not?"

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gorillamopena: sounds awesome, can't wait to watch it. I think the booing for Trump was something that could have been seen coming from miles away. He's contributed nothing major and all the bad publicity didn't help either (plus his retarded political career)

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11441  Edited By joshthebear

OH GOD, IT'S TIME FOR WRESTLEMANIA. I AM NOT SURE THAT I'M READY FOR THIS...

Alright, now that I have that out of my system let's get down to business.

LoC

6300 points to wager here.

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - [150 on Miz] - I can't think of a single reason for HollyWai to walk out IC champ here.
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - [200 of Funk] - Time for a restroom break.
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - [300 on FAAAAHN DAAAAHN GOOOO] - It's that time of year where Y2J puts over talent.
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - [500 on Team Rocket] - Please, please please, put Hell No to rest already.
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - [0 on Ryback] - I have absolutely zero interest in this, especially since Ryback hasn't won a PPV match in months. Sorry Mark, no win for you.
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - [500 on Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta] - In no world should the Super Friends part deux beat The Shield.
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - [150 on Del Rio] - After the beating he took on Raw, I don't see him losing.
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - [500 on The Ass Kicker aka Pickle H] - It's time for Trips to get his win back.
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - [2000 on Taker] - When you pour out Urn Anderson and rub the "ashes" of Paul Bearer all over yourself on Raw, it's not so good for your momentum. Also, Taker at mania DOES NOT lose.
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - [2000 on Cena] - There is absolutely no way Cena loses to Rocky in consecutive WM's.

K-K-K-K-KRAZY™

I feel as though the deck is stacked against me, as the Wizard Commissioner and my opponent are both of the papercutting variety. Alas, it's time to show off my Wrestling Wizard prowess and become joshthewizard.

Also, this was super hard to come up with a bunch of predictions without them being obvious ones.

5 Special Wizardmania Predictions

• Predict Jerry "The King" Lawler's worst joke of the night. - Lawler will constantly refer to Rhodes' stache as a lovestache and wonder aloud if Sandow has had a ride, all the while cackling at his hilariousness.
  • Predict who will have the Botch of the Night. - Cameron.
  • Predict who will go through an announce table (if any). - Trips will be F5'd through the table.
  • Predict the theme of John Cena's Mania Entrance. - Marines
  • Predict the badumb backstage segment. - Santino Marella will run into Diddy backstage and because he is a superfan, will serenade him with an attempted rap of one of his songs.

Wizardmania Main Event

• Miz/HollyWai - After winning the IC belt, Ric Flair will put Wade in a Figure Four while Miz does Flair flops/Flair struts in the ring.
  • Funks/Rhodes + Bellas - After the match Kaitlyn and Cody Rhodes kiss in front of the Bellas/Sandow, cementing #TeamStache as a thing.
  • Y2J/Fandango - Fandango and Faux Maxine will ballroom dance all the way down the entranceway.
  • Hell No/Team Rocket - Big E will get his own entrance, complete with his amazing entrance music and NXT title.
  • Ryback/Henry - Ryback will Shellshock Henry for only a 2 count.
  • Super Friends II/Shield - Boreton, not Show, will turn his back on the Super Friends costing them the match while finally turning heel.
  • ADR/Swaggie - After losing to ADR, Swagger will beat him down leaving him unconscious. Ziggy will come down to attempt to cash in, but will be stopped by Ricardo and his bucket.
  • Bork/Trips - Both Bork and Trips will be wearing a crimson mask at the end of this match.
  • Taker/Punk - Punk will perform "old school" on Taker.
  • Rocky/Cena - Cena will tease doing a Five Knuckle Shuffle, but instead will drop a Peoples's Elbow on Rocky prompting the biggest heat of the night.
FateOfNever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11442  Edited By FateOfNever

7200 points. Going into the most predictable Wrestlemania in several years now, I can't possibly recover my title due to having missed ONE PPV, but I'm still dropping my points like they're HOT.

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - Singles Match for the Intercontinental Championship (This match is on the Interactive Pre-Show available on WWE.com, WWE Active on the WWE App, Youtube.com/WWE, Facebook.com/WWE and Yahoo.com at 6 PM EDT) - Uh... I'm just going to guess the Miz. I'm not dropping points on this trash though.
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - Eight Person Mixed Tag Team Match - I'm going to guess Rhodes Scholars and the Twins. No points, but, I don't really see the point of this match, and how this made the card and not a popper Divas title match boggles my damn mind (do we really need this many tag matches on the Mania card for the dead yet again division? Or how about getting Cesaro some air time? Ugh, whatever.)
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - Singles Match - 1100 points on Fandango. The only way I see this going to Jericho is if Fandango gets DQ'd. Otherwise all they do is bury the Fandango character right here and now.
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Zig E. - Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship - 1100 points on Zig E. Actually I could see Hell No winning for no particular reason, but, I've got to put money on Ziggy.
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - Singles Match - I don't care about this match one bit. I'll say Ryback for good measure though, because why not?
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - Six Man Tag Team Match - #believeintheshield!
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship - One of the lesser predictable matches, I feel. I'm not dropping points on it, I just could see it going either way too easily. While I doubt Swagger would win the title and hold it due to his violation, I could still see him winning it and then Ziggler cashing in on him right away to become both the Tag Team Champ and the World Heavyweight Champ. Or Del Rio just winning and that being the end of it.
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred Match; If Lesnar Wins, Triple H Must Retire - 1000 points on Triple H. Triple H didn't just come out of retirement to retire again. Plus Trips has too much life left in him to have a full on retirement match. I mean, the shocker would be Trips actually losing (yet again) to Brock, but, eh, not likely.
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - Singles Match - 3000 points on Taker. Duh?
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - Singles Match for the WWE Championship - 1000 points on Cena. Because... duh again?
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11443  Edited By turboman
Hogshead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Woah, haven't posted here in forever, but what better time to come back than for WrestleMania picks? 550 points to work with...

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - Singles Match for the Intercontinental Championship (0 points on Miz) - At this point, I don't know what they're doing with either of these guys. I heard Miz was getting pushed because of his movie, but that's over now, and they're making Barrett look too weak to hold a title.

• Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - Eight Person Mixed Tag Team Match (25 points on Tons of Funk) - I'm guessing this will be a "feel good" match for the PG crowd, and one of the Funkadactyls will pin a Bella.

• Chris Jericho vs Fandango - Singles Match (50 points on Fandango) - And I hope it takes him 10 minutes to dance his way to the ring too.

• WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship (50 points on ZigE) - I like Hell No, but they've gotta be just about done with it, right?

• Ryback vs Mark Henry - Singles Match (50 points on Ryback) - I'd prefer Henry killing Ryback, but they need to make Ryback look strong again, so here ya go.

• Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - Six Man Tag Team Match (100 points on The Shield) - I've learned my lesson after Elimination Chamber: BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

• World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship (50 points on Del Rio) - A totally competent feud that I think will end with a clean face win.

• Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred Match; If Lesnar Wins, Triple H Must Retire (25 points on Lesnar) - I don't understand a retirement match for a guy who hasn't wrestled since Summerslam, but I'm pretty sure the COO of the company can find a way to come out of retirement if he wants.

• The Undertaker vs CM Punk - Singles Match (100 points on Undertaker) - I know that Undertaker will win, but what if? WHAT IF?

• WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - Singles Match for the WWE Championship (100 points on Cena) - It would just be stupid for Cena to lose again. Well, it was stupid last time, too, so who knows?
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11445  Edited By Milkman

@turboman: I only saw the last 3 matches of the show but Red Dragon vs. American Wolves was quite good.

ms_papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi again. Time for me to pop up just in time for a title shot, just like The Rock! Had to catch up a bit to predict all these krazy things, so bear with me. Good luck, @joshthebear!
H-here I go...

Krazy Wrestlemania Predictions:

• Barrett vs. Miz: The Miz will come out wearing a Ric Flair robe and a Ric Flair swagger.
  • Tons of Funk vs. Rhodes Scholars + The Bella Twins: Bellas and Funkadactyls will have an impressive match, lasting over 2 minutes.
  • Y2J vs. Fandango: DANCE FIGHT BEAT IT STYLE.
  • Hell No vs. ZiggE: Team ZiggE wins the titles, causing AJ to kiss Ziggles then kisses Big E.
  • Ryback vs. Mark Henry: Ryback will LITERALLY be broken in half.
  • Shield vs. Justice League: Dean Ambrose licks somebody.
  • Del Rio vs. Swagger: Del Rio wins, Ziggles cashes in, DOUBLE CHAMP.
  • HHH vs. Bork: Heyman gets a pedigree and sells like death.
  • Punk vs. Undie: Just as Punk is about to win the match, Paul Bearer's spirit will interfere, causing Undertaker to win.
  • Once in a Lifetime pt. 2; The Most Electrifying Boogaloo in ALL Sports Entertainment: Cena will actually say, "I win lol."

5 Wizardmania Predictions:

• King's terrible joke: Something lewd about the Bella twins, I dunno.
  • Botch of the night: Miz. I'm sure he's had plenty of time to work on that figure four, but I believe he will still fuck up somehow.
  • Going through the announce table: Punk gets a tombstone piledriver by Undertaker on the announce table.
  • Cena's entrance: Action movie video montage and dropped off via helicopter.
  • Badumb backstage segment: Since they're in New Jersey, there'll probably be some stupid Jersey Shore segment featuring Zack Ryder.
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off to work, hopefully I won't miss too much tonight.

---

New Punk shirt being debuted tonight. I really like the faux-religious drawing on the front, but it doesn't make for a very good shirt (or a shirt I would actually wear in real life)

No Caption Provided

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll make my predictions short and sweet.

Since we can't put all of our chips on one match anymore I'll do two predictions.

Half of my Points on Shield to win against Superfriends.

The other half of my points on CM Punk to beat the Undertaker.

Here is the thing.... Undertaker respects the fuck out of Punk he still is a fairly young dude and beating taker at WM along with his title reign will solidify Punk as one of the greatest of all time. I think taker has to be about ready to hang up the boots and I think Punk is the one to do it for him.

Avatar image for mayormikeackbar
MayorMikeAckbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1025 Points

• Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs The Miz - 10 Points on Wade Barrett
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - 15 Points on Team Rhodes Scholars
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - 100 Points on Fandango
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - 50 Points on Team Hell No
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - 50 points on Mark Henry
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - 250 Points on The Shield
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - 50 Points on Alberto Del Rio
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - 100 Points on Triple H
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - 200 Points on The Undertaker
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - 200 Points on John Cena
dazzhardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

• Wade Barrett vs The Miz - 70 on Wade
  • Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins - 100 on Rhodes Bella Scholars
  • Chris Jericho vs Fandango - 400 on FAN.DAN.GO
  • WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - 100 on Big Z
  • Ryback vs Mark Henry - 100 on Henry
  • Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs The Shield - 100 on The Shield
  • World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger - 50 on Del Rio
  • Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - 50 on Lesnar
  • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - 400 on Taker
  • WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena - 200 on Cena

Deciding on those really bummed me out. Nothing there is particularly making me think ordering Mania is a good idea, gah :\