#1 Posted by xForceCh0keYou (23 posts) -

Now, I have never been in any sort of a relationship, mostly because I am far to shy to ever try to be. Lately, though, I have been talking to this girl, and I have even hung out with her. My friends know I like her, but, one of my friends became friends with her on facebook (yes, FACEBOOK DRAMA), and began to talk to her on Facebook IM. Now, this "friend" of mine is WELL KNOWN for being completely creepy and weird to girls online, making jokes such as "HEY, IM GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER....WANT TO JOIN? Lol J/K" (as if adding LOL JK makes it any less creepy). But, like I expected, he began to message her and be weird about it, asking her for her number and saying she was pretty and saying DON'T TELL (MY NAME) ANYTHING I SAID, OK? so uhhhhhh...should I punch him in the face?

#2 Posted by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -

I also have a friend that is kinda the same way, but without the creepy part, he just always talks to girls that I do and try to steal them away or something. Never works, but doesn't stop him from trying.

I would say just talk to him and see why he's being a douche and if that doesn't work, THEN punch him.

#3 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4884 posts) -

Yes, yes you should.

#4 Posted by Icil (727 posts) -

Son of a bitch. I feel so old...

#5 Posted by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

Don't punch him, kick him square in the nuts

#6 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -

So I gather the girl told you he was being creepy. If she thinks he's creepy then he's not a threat and thats a good thing. You shouldn't actually cause him physical harm just tell him he's an asshole and think long and hard if you should continue this friendship.

#7 Posted by KyleDaniels (75 posts) -

Well you both like her but he's the one with the balls to go for it. You can't get pissed at him trying to take what was never yours in the first place. Start spitting that game my man.

#8 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I'm starting to think we need a dedicated relationships forum

We clearly have the demand

#9 Posted by InfamousBIG (3200 posts) -

I'm gonna go take a shower...wanna join in? 

LOL JK JK JK

#10 Posted by hedfone (1749 posts) -
@luce said:
" I'm starting to think we need a dedicated relationships forum  We clearly have the demand "
#11 Edited by Peacemaker (1101 posts) -

Chances are if he's acting that stupid, she can see that.  If she doesn't see it, you'd be better off finding someone else. 

Also, if you do actually like her just ask her out on a date.

#12 Posted by LiquidS (971 posts) -

Violence solves all of lifes hurdles.
#13 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -
@luce said:
" I'm starting to think we need a dedicated relationships forum  We clearly have the demand "
Kind of true.
#14 Posted by baconbits33 (1156 posts) -
@Icil said:
" Son of a bitch. I feel so old... "
I'm 17 and this comment sums up my feelings exactly.... 

Anyways though, dude, just make a fucking move, stop with all that dramatic bullshit and ask the chick out, seriously it's not hard just do it.
#15 Posted by TurboMan (7397 posts) -

Giant Bomb, where we solve all of your real life drama.

#16 Posted by bcc (85 posts) -

If he's as creepy as you say he is, you have nothing to worry about. Especially if he begged her not to tell you. That just screams insecurity.

#17 Posted by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -

Hey i'm going to the shower want to join?

dead. serious. not kidding.

#18 Posted by mikeeegeee (1551 posts) -
@Icil said:
This. 

@xForceCh0keYou:
Be yourself. Recognize who your friends are. Ten years down the road (which will be sooner than you think), one or both of these people will still probably be in your life. Although your troubles seem immediate and significant, they are actually anything but. You'll laugh about this someday.

And, god willing, you'll come back to this website and see what you wrote a whole decade ago and feel completely embarrassed for how you talked or how you could've cared. But that's a two way street. I expect the same of myself a decade from now.
#19 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

Yup...right in the nuts.

Seriously though, don't. It just makes you look like a psycho.

#20 Posted by Menseguez (182 posts) -
@Buck_Sexington said:
" Don't punch him, kick him square in the nuts "
This is never okay. No matter what. Never.
#21 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1365 posts) -

Just wait until he is about to sneeze then stick your fingers up his nostrils and watch his brain explode. 
If his brain doesnt explode, rip out his spine through his nose.
#22 Posted by Red12b (9075 posts) -
@luce said:
ask dave? that's what the forum should be, ask uncle dave.
#23 Posted by Red12b (9075 posts) -
@Menseguez said:
" @Buck_Sexington said:
" Don't punch him, kick him square in the nuts "
This is never okay. No matter what. Never. "
Bullshit, it's the easiest way to drop a fuckwit.
#24 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Maybe you should stop being shy, and tell the girl how you feel. Don't get mad at your friend because you didn't move fast enough. 

@WoodenPlatypus said:

" Just wait until he is about to sneeze then stick your fingers up his nostrils and watch his brain explode. If his brain doesnt explode, rip out his spine through his nose. "
This is why I follow  WoodenPlatypus.
#25 Posted by Menseguez (182 posts) -
@Red12b: Having experienced the feeling(wasn't a kick but i think a fence is a fine substitute) I can never condone such an action. It is inhumane in the extreme.
#26 Posted by EleFlameMax (386 posts) -

Just keep it together, dude. Your friends are not. Have an eye on them, and when they trip, say, "You idiot." Don't worry, the women are good.

#27 Posted by Red12b (9075 posts) -
@Menseguez said:
" @Red12b: Having experienced the feeling(wasn't a kick but i think a fence is a fine substitute) I can never condone such an action. It is inhumane in the extreme. "
I too know the feeling of being kneed in the groin, thus I know how effective it is to drop somebody. 
#28 Posted by Yummylee (21249 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" Yes, yes you should. "
Then 
@Buck_Sexington
said:
"  kick him square in the nuts "
And finally piss on his agonised body.
#29 Posted by Menseguez (182 posts) -
@Red12b: I'm sure it would be effective but that doesn't make it right.
#30 Posted by Clembo (341 posts) -

What are you, 13?  Doesn't matter.  Bros before hos.  You should come to a mutual agreement with lots of arm wrestling and chest thumping.  Yep that's what real men do when there's a problem.

#31 Posted by Xeiphyer (5594 posts) -
@xForceCh0keYou: 
First off, any 'friend' who hits on a girl you like, is not your friend. Who the fuck does that? You should really punch that guy in the face, or at least talk to the rest of your friends and kick him out of the group. You don't need people like that hanging around you, plus he sounds like a fucking loser/creeper and you don't want to get associated with that kind of stuff by being around him.

PUNCH THAT MOTHAFUCKA RIGHT IN THE FACE.
#32 Posted by Nonethewiser (131 posts) -

just dont be a bitch. shes yours. activate caveman mode.

#33 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -
@xForceCh0keYou:
Approach him first, if he doent stop then takr action. My two friends almost faught tonight, we broke it up. if you have a groups of friends this will only fuck things up for thw worse, bro. 
#34 Posted by Gellrock (381 posts) -

take a shit in his shoes, then call him a booger.  

honestly don't do anything just ask her out, if she say's yes then he will probably back off, if not then tell him to back off.

#35 Posted by teh_destroyer (3561 posts) -

Looks like you should go all Dexter on him. 

#36 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -
@xForceCh0keYou said:
" Now, I have never been in any sort of a relationship, mostly because I am far to shy to ever try to be. Lately, though, I have been talking to this girl, and I have even hung out with her. My friends know I like her, but, one of my friends became friends with her on facebook (yes, FACEBOOK DRAMA), and began to talk to her on Facebook IM. Now, this "friend" of mine is WELL KNOWN for being completely creepy and weird to girls online, making jokes such as "HEY, IM GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER....WANT TO JOIN? Lol J/K" (as if adding LOL JK makes it any less creepy). But, like I expected, he began to message her and be weird about it, asking her for her number and saying she was pretty and saying DON'T TELL (MY NAME) ANYTHING I SAID, OK? so uhhhhhh...should I punch him in the face? "
You should straight him out. 
#37 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -
@Icil said:
#38 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@mazik765 said:
" Yup...right in the nuts.  Seriously though, don't. It just makes you look like a psycho. "
Wait. He should punch him in the face.. in the nuts? He has his balls on his face? THAT HAS TO SUCK.
#39 Posted by NikoAlexander57 (359 posts) -
@xForceCh0keYou said:
" Now, I have never been in any sort of a relationship, mostly because I am far to shy to ever try to be. Lately, though, I have been talking to this girl, and I have even hung out with her. My friends know I like her, but, one of my friends became friends with her on facebook (yes, FACEBOOK DRAMA), and began to talk to her on Facebook IM. Now, this "friend" of mine is WELL KNOWN for being completely creepy and weird to girls online, making jokes such as "HEY, IM GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER....WANT TO JOIN? Lol J/K" (as if adding LOL JK makes it any less creepy). But, like I expected, he began to message her and be weird about it, asking her for her number and saying she was pretty and saying DON'T TELL (MY NAME) ANYTHING I SAID, OK? so uhhhhhh...should I punch him in the face? "
Do a five hit combo on him like uh-uh-uh-uh-uh and then finish off with a falcon punch.
#40 Posted by TooWalrus (13136 posts) -
@baconbits33 said:
" @Icil said:
I'm 17 and this comment sums up my feelings exactly....  Anyways though, dude, just make a fucking move, stop with all that dramatic bullshit and ask the chick out, seriously it's not hard just do it. "
Oh Christ, I'm 20, I'm an old man... You kids don't know anything about the way the world works! Someday you'll understand.
#41 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

Go get her man

#42 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

I don't think punching is the answer, save your punching for someone who deserves it, like Hitler. This guy definitely needs a talking to though.

#43 Posted by Arkasai (701 posts) -

You should talk to this girl more.  Develop more of a friendship with her before you talk to this friend of yours.  That way when you do eventually tell him to fuck off an leave her alone, it will mean more to her.  Because I'm guessing now you're still getting to know her?