This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by LJS9502_basic (60 posts) -

Okay well it seems like the other thread disappeared.
I'll repeat my invitation- If five gamespot users with post counts exceeding 1,000 suicide their account on the OT then I will do the same.

I'm sick of that website and I' looking to put it behind me permanently and start anew here.

Post your gamespot username and the title of your suicide post so I know how many people have done it.

#2 Posted by SarazinRuin (157 posts) -

Don't you have any thing better to do?

#3 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -

Go away, I'm angry that you stole someone's username. And disappointed. If only I were a mod.

#4 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

I still use gamespot.. Most than this actually..

#5 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -

Yeah, I still frequent gamespot. (For now)

#6 Edited by Karmum (11516 posts) -

This obviously isn't the real LJ_Basic. Why? I'm pretty sure he was one of the people that thought some people should just move over to GiantBomb (and solely leaving Gamespot), was a good idea.

...nice try, though?

#7 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

Ya dude,don't hold a grudge,Gamespot may not be what it used to be but it's still a great site!

#8 Posted by De5 (98 posts) -

Like I said last time, this is totally pointless and taking GS BS too far.

#9 Posted by Whight_Knight (707 posts) -

I feel like a fool for believing this guy at first .. :\

#10 Posted by MoldOnHold (627 posts) -

I still think this is bullshit.

#11 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

Are you serious you created another topic? The staff probably deleted it. It didn't just disappear. GO find something better to do. If I was a mod, or anyone else, you would have had this deleted too. There doesn't need to be a war between Gamespot and Giantbomb. They should both be like brother sites.

#12 Posted by ManlyBeast (1134 posts) -
Whight_Knight said:
"I feel like a fool for believing this guy at first .. :\
"
Me too. -_-
#13 Posted by Nightkiller93 (174 posts) -

Go do that and don't come back.

#14 Posted by Paradigmer (258 posts) -
TomA said:
"Ya dude,don't hold a grudge,Gamespot may not be what it used to be but it's still a great site!"
Although its still hard to come to terms with, this is very true.
#15 Posted by MoldOnHold (627 posts) -
Why_So_Serious said:
"Are you serious you created another topic? The staff probably deleted it. It didn't just disappear. GO find something better to do. If I was a mod, or anyone else, you would have had this deleted too. There doesn't need to be a war between Gamespot and Giantbomb. They should both be like brother sites."
I read the first three words of your post, read your username, and then lol'd. :P
#16 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -

Congrats. You stole the name of one of the most popular people at GS who said they have no plans to come here. And are now trying to kill an account you have over there which probably has about 10 posts. Your parents must be proud.

#17 Posted by KittyKat (4 posts) -

But but... the religion topics!

#18 Posted by mr_korean (610 posts) -
Why_So_Serious said:
"Are you serious you created another topic? The staff probably deleted it. It didn't just disappear. GO find something better to do. If I was a mod, or anyone else, you would have had this deleted too. There doesn't need to be a war between Gamespot and Giantbomb. They should both be like brother sites."

Why can't they be sister sites? Then we can have girls on the INTERWEBZ
#19 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

sounds like bullshit to me... >___>

#20 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

Why the heck would I ever do that?

#21 Posted by theycallmeryan (100 posts) -
TomA said:
"Ya dude,don't hold a grudge,Gamespot may not be what it used to be but it's still a great site!"
Agreed.
#22 Posted by theycallmeryan (100 posts) -
TomA said:
Agreed.
#23 Posted by Brainkiller (165 posts) -

No thanks, I've spent too much time there to destroy my account :D

#24 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (774 posts) -

no thanks

#25 Posted by mattz (33 posts) -

I have over a 1,000 post and I don't use GS anymore but theres no way I'm gonna let all that work disappear.

#26 Edited by Batman (1016 posts) -

Ohhh this will be exciting!  I'm not gonna do it and I don't believe that you're LJS, but this should still be good.

#27 Posted by Guild_Master (250 posts) -

Sometimes people just don't understand, yeah GS glory days are way behind us but that's no reason to start bashing, and specially here.

#28 Posted by Diego (134 posts) -

i will still check GS for news on games they wont cover here D:

#29 Posted by Dj (913 posts) -

Stop worrying about the days of the past. Just be happy that Giant Bomb launched and it's awesome.

#30 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

What would Riccardo Torres say? >:(

#31 Edited by MisoRonery (468 posts) -

The only suicide that would benefit either of these site's communities would be your own.

*My comments do not represent the feelings or opinions of Giantbomb.com or whiskey media.  Or anyone else on this forum for that matter.  Should you decide to listen to my suggestion, please do it in a place where no one else will have to clean up the mess.

#32 Posted by Epic (49 posts) -

The real LJS already stated he has no interest in coming to Giantbomb.

#33 Posted by FuzzYLemoN (1600 posts) -

Too late, I was already banned for a stupid reason. Censor bypassing when I did no such thing. Stupid mods were clueless at Gamespot...

#34 Posted by error11 (79 posts) -

gamespot isn't all that bad...

#35 Posted by mybigpose (162 posts) -

taking the internet a little bit serious arent we?
because we dont allready haVE enough suicide bombings happening in the real world we just have to have suicide bombers in the digital world.

GREAT.
whats next?
digital nose picking?

#36 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Nah i still use Gamespot and GiantBomb, i like them both equally.

#37 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

yo the topic creator is gay

#38 Posted by sponge3164 (407 posts) -
mr_korean said:
"Why_So_Serious said:

Why can't they be sister sites? Then we can have girls on the INTERWEBZ"
That will never happen
#39 Posted by LJS9502_basic (60 posts) -
MisoRonery said:
"The only suicide that would benefit either of these site's communities would be your own."
Point taken.
#40 Posted by thebipsnbeeps (544 posts) -

Live life at GiantBomb without Gamespot-related angst, and everything would be awesome. But no, people have to keep going here just to complain about Gamespot.

#41 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -
MoldOnHold said:
"Why_So_Serious said:
I read the first three words of your post, read your username, and then lol'd. :P
"
Lol I just now noticed that. I didn't mean that but it works out doesn't it?