LiquidPrince's Legend of Chun-Li Review!

• 75 results
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By pause422

I'm gonna see it at some point because just like the first SF movie, I'm sure it will be somewhat entertaining to just laugh at how awful it is and how ridiculous some of the shit they make up in it are. I think Kristin Kreuk is completely mediocre in every way too, so thats not enough to do it for me.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By Linkyshinks

Anne Hathaway is a goddess!, statuesque, porcelain skin, amazing legs, lovely eyes and hair and lips.

Kristin is beautiful also but she's too small at only 5"4

@Systech

Large mouths can be put to good use.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Pibo47
EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By EvilTwin
LiquidPrince said:
"GamerGeek360 said:
"Wow, most people say this movie deserves like 1 star or lower."
Most people follow what I call "the herd." It's all herd mentality. A lot of people I know went INTO the movie saying it's going to be crap. How can you expect to enjoy the movie when you've already decided it's going to be bad or your opinion has been colored by others. Imagine how different the response would be if the first couple of reviews you saw were all positive. You would go into and out of the movie with a totally different outlook. Maybe even give it a chance."
Actually, I'd completely disagree.  I find that going in with low expectations pretty much without fail makes a movie viewing experience better. 
Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Bullet_Jr
Pibo47 said:
"Kreuk is not that hot."
I disagree. I think she is very hot. Not the hottest, but most definitely a 10.

Also, to LinkyShinks, she is the perfect size for a woman.
Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#56  Edited By Jost1

To be perfectly honest I don't think the film looks THAT bad. I'll reserve judgement until I see it. I'll give it a chance for Kristin Kreuk alone.

I enjoy the first Street Fighter movie, especially every line that Raul Julia has, and Van DAmme's lines for that matter. Horrible but in all the right ways.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Pibo47
Bullet_Jr said:
"Pibo47 said:
"Kreuk is not that hot."
I disagree. I think she is very hot. Not the hottest, but most definitely a 10.Also, to LinkyShinks, she is the perfect size for a woman. "
Your entitled to your stupid opinion. While i am going to blaze the way with my genius! Srly though. I just dont get what all the buzz with that chick is about. Totally think she is not hot.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By LiquidPrince
EvilTwin said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"GamerGeek360 said:
"Wow, most people say this movie deserves like 1 star or lower."
Most people follow what I call "the herd." It's all herd mentality. A lot of people I know went INTO the movie saying it's going to be crap. How can you expect to enjoy the movie when you've already decided it's going to be bad or your opinion has been colored by others. Imagine how different the response would be if the first couple of reviews you saw were all positive. You would go into and out of the movie with a totally different outlook. Maybe even give it a chance."
Actually, I'd completely disagree.  I find that going in with low expectations pretty much without fail makes a movie viewing experience better.  "
Going in with low expectations is different then going in with you r mind made up that the movie is bad.

Pibo47 said:
"Bullet_Jr said:
"Pibo47 said:
"Kreuk is not that hot."
I disagree. I think she is very hot. Not the hottest, but most definitely a 10.Also, to LinkyShinks, she is the perfect size for a woman. "
Your entitled to your stupid opinion. .
"
You're a pretty big asshole. Bigger then I had originally thought.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pibo47
LiquidPrince said:

Pibo47 said:
"Bullet_Jr said:
"Pibo47 said:
"Kreuk is not that hot."
"
You're a pretty big asshole. Bigger then I had originally thought. "
I am joking you fucking twat. And even if i am an asshole. Atleast i not jerking off to a chick who ill never meet, never love, or even know on any  personally level. So fuck off.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LiquidPrince
Pibo47 said:
"LiquidPrince said:

Pibo47 said:
"Bullet_Jr said:
"Pibo47 said:
"Kreuk is not that hot."
"
You're a pretty big asshole. Bigger then I had originally thought. "
I am joking you fucking twat. And even if i am an asshole. Atleast i not jerking off to a chick who ill never meet, never love, or even know on any  personally level. So fuck off.
"
Your jokes are petty and unfunny you idiot. As for meeting, Kristen, I already have. I met her and the Smallville cast about 3 or 4 years ago in Vancouver, so screw you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
"Your jokes are petty and unfunny you idiot. As for meeting, Kristen, I already have. I met her and the Smallville cast about 3 or 4 years ago in Vancouver, so screw you."
Did she notice your boner?
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LiquidPrince
TeflonBilly said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Your jokes are petty and unfunny you idiot. As for meeting, Kristen, I already have. I met her and the Smallville cast about 3 or 4 years ago in Vancouver, so screw you."
Did she notice your boner?"
Can you shut the hell up now. You're not being funny, you're just being an annoying dick. Unlike you, I don't get a boner just because I see a girl I like. I have self control. Grow up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not the creepy obsessive fuck who decided to make your blog public for the rest of the forum and then get butthurt.
If you put stuff out there, expect to get shit on.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By LiquidPrince
TeflonBilly said:
"I'm not the creepy obsessive fuck who decided to make your blog public for the rest of the forum and then get butthurt.If you put stuff out there, expect to get shit on."
Why are you being so dumb? How am I obsessive, idiot? Just because my avatar is Kristen and I reviewed a movie with Kristen in it? *GASP* Oh my god, I must be obsessive... I made it public to counter all the bad reviews it was getting. If you don't have anything to say other then your stupid bullshit, then stop fucking commenting. I'm tired of you stupid quips.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure Mr. Chapman.
It's not like your profile isn't plastered with pics of this chick, it's not like you felt the need to justify a piece of shit on celluloid to defend her honor, it's not like you profess to admire a person who seems to have done nothing but model and act awfully in some teen drama, it's not like you're clinging to some meeting you had with her 3 years ago.

Oh wait.

I'll comment whatever fuck I want if it's public.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LiquidPrince
TeflonBilly said:
"Sure Mr. Chapman. It's not like your profile isn't plastered with pics of this chick, it's not like you felt the need to justify a piece of shit on celluloid to defend her honor, it's not like you profess to admire a person who seems to have done nothing but model and act awfully in some teen drama, it's not like you're clinging to some meeting you had with her 3 years ago.Oh wait.I'll comment whatever fuck I want if it's public."
And I'm not defending it because she was in it. I LIKED THE MOVIE, it was entertaining... If you don't then fine, I was just giving my opinion on it. As for her pictures being plastered everywhere, that's just my current theme. I change every once in a while... Just last month I had a different girl. Not like it's really any of you business though.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pibo47
LiquidPrince said:
"TeflonBilly said:
"Sure Mr. Chapman. It's not like your profile isn't plastered with pics of this chick, it's not like you felt the need to justify a piece of shit on celluloid to defend her honor, it's not like you profess to admire a person who seems to have done nothing but model and act awfully in some teen drama, it's not like you're clinging to some meeting you had with her 3 years ago.Oh wait.I'll comment whatever fuck I want if it's public."
And I'm not defending it because she was in it. I LIKED THE MOVIE, it was entertaining... If you don't then fine, I was just giving my opinion on it. As for her pictures being plastered everywhere, that's just my current theme. I change every once in a while... Just last month I had a different girl. Not like it's really any of you business though."
Oh, so Kruek is not the only one your obsessed with eh?
TeflonBilly said:
"LiquidPrince said:
Did she notice your boner?"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice. Laughed so hard when i read this!

@LP - Lighen up a little man, its the internet...its meant to be stupid and fun.
BiG_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By BiG_Weasel

I think I'll pass. As a rule: Movie-to-game or Game-to-movie = SUCKAGE

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#69  Edited By Kazona

This is the first time that I heard or read anything good about this movie.

Zenexo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Zenexo

the girl playing chun li is FUCKING SEXY, other than hell no the movie sucks.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pibo47
Kazona said:
"This is the first time that I heard or read anything good about this movie."
And the last.
Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I hated the movie but I still love Kristen.

Mercator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mercator

I am not normally one to care about an avatar but that tranny Liquid Prince has really grosses me out.

This might be the first time I have had a single emotion for an avatar in all my interneting days.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By LiquidPrince
Mercator said:
"I am not normally one to care about an avatar but that tranny Liquid Prince has really grosses me out.This might be the first time I have had a single emotion for an avatar in all my interneting days. "
Kristen Kreuk isn't a tranny... What the hell are you smoking?
Lieutenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#75  Edited By Lieutenant

Chick looks like a dude