Looking for feedback on a composition I've been working on..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Optisynapsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Optisynapsis

Optisynapsis - HaloMass (Deepfield Edit) :

I'm using some odd stereo field effects in this track, wondering how well they'll translate to different sound systems / headphones. Also curious about how well the robotic voice 'sits' in the mix. Your general response to the song would be good to know.. I find it harder to judge after working on a song for an extended period.
I'm using some odd stereo field effects in this track, wondering how well they'll translate to different sound systems / headphones. Also curious about how well the robotic voice 'sits' in the mix. Your general response to the song would be good to know.. I find it harder to judge after working on a song for an extended period.

I just joined the GiantBomb soundcloud group and I'm also looking to collaborate - I'm open to anything and adaptable. Thanks for any and all feedback.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm sorry, seeing as this is your first post and seems to be self promotion this'll probably be locked but good luck!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Yup, self promotion of projects, particularly by new users, is definitely going to lead to a lock. So... locked.