Avatar image for terminallychill
terminallychill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By terminallychill

Hey guys, I have a code for Blood and Wine on PC that I can't use. I play the game on PS4 but I recently bought the physical PC edition just because I wanted the Gwent card set that came with it haha. So now I have this code that works with Steam/GOG/some other platform, and I'm wondering if anyone who plays the game on PC would want to trade me anything for it? None of my friends play it on PC, so I thought I'd try on here, and if no one has something to offer then I will just give it away for free.

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, wasn't sure where to post this or if it was chill. I'd be willing to send my code over first just so no one is worried about me scamming them, but I thought it was worth a shot since I have no use for it myself. Thanks duders

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hayt

I have a copy of Max Payne & Max Payne 2 on Steam if you want it for that?

jachin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jachin

I have Galak-z, if you'd like.

Edit: Going through my Humble account I also will throw in Read Only Memories. Both are Steam.

Avatar image for terminallychill
terminallychill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By terminallychill

@hayt: @jachin:I would be down for Galak-z! I'll send you the code later when I'm back at home and we can take it from there. Thanks for the offer too Hayt.

jachin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers