Posted by Coonfish (44 posts) -

Here's my theory on LOST.  The alternate timeline is what's going to happen if they can't stop the Man in Black from leaving the island.  If the MiB leaves, it'll kill the island destroy everything the Losties ever did, and we'll only see what their lives will be in alternate timeline.  If Jacob wins the "battle", then MiB will continue to be contained on the island by Jacob's replacement, Jack and so the battle continues.  Jack and Locke have never seen eye to eye so having them continue what Jacob and MiB started would be a cool way to end the show.

#1 Posted by Coonfish (44 posts) -

Here's my theory on LOST.  The alternate timeline is what's going to happen if they can't stop the Man in Black from leaving the island.  If the MiB leaves, it'll kill the island destroy everything the Losties ever did, and we'll only see what their lives will be in alternate timeline.  If Jacob wins the "battle", then MiB will continue to be contained on the island by Jacob's replacement, Jack and so the battle continues.  Jack and Locke have never seen eye to eye so having them continue what Jacob and MiB started would be a cool way to end the show.

#2 Posted by Scullinator (512 posts) -

My theory is that the alternate time line is a result of the bomb going off at the end of last season.  There was a lot in this week's episode that led me to believe that.

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

my theory is that i dont actually have a theory, i just, and im saying the keywords of this week's episode, FEEL IT.

#4 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

live together, OR DIE ALONE!!!!! :)

#5 Posted by Illmatic (1358 posts) -
@Scullinator said:
" My theory is that the alternate time line is a result of the bomb going off at the end of last season.  There was a lot in this week's episode that led me to believe that. "
Yeah, this is what I'm going with after the latest episode. Desmond's flashbacks about "Not Penny's Boat" and Mrs. Whitmore(sp?) accusation that Desmond wasn't ready yet make me believe that this timeline is definitely way more than just a simple what if scenario.