badsmalltalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By badsmalltalker

That's exactly what I said.

Is it with more a WTF for the whole thing or that crazy cliffhanger?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Jedted

I think it's a little bit of both actually, that crazy ending aswell as that reveal in the begining that came out of no where!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

Awesome episode. I liked the end, it seemed like a homage to Jaws.

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Sarnecki

Homage to Jaws...?

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ArchScabby
Linkyshinks said:
"Awesome episode. I liked the end, it seemed like a homage to Jaws."
yeah? what?
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks

What she says as she hits that nuclear core, "Come on you son of a bitch". It was "smile" you son of a bitch in Jaws.

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sarnecki

Don't you guys remember the end of Jaws when Locke jumped onto the boat and ate Quint?

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArchScabby
Sarnecki said:
"Don't you guys remember the end of Jaws when Locke jumped onto the boat and ate Quint?"
Then Jack came on and acted all pissed at him with crazy eyes, but didn't actually do anything. 
Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lashe

Loved the finale tbh. Just hate the wait for the last season!

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By suneku

Moved to off topic

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Meowayne

Still pretty much blown away. Fantastically put together. Not as "closing" as I expected (I really thought the 1977 episode would be wrapped up), but that's hardly a complaint. Loved everything about it. I think it's safe to say that now all pieces are placed on the board and that the last act will be epic beyond proportions.

I must resist the temptation to go back to season1 and watch everything again with the knowledge we have now. When the series is over - then we'll go back to the beginning. On BluRay. That will be so incredibly awesome.

badsmalltalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By badsmalltalker

Hell yes.  I guess its time to start saving up for that box set.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

I can't believe this shit isn't over yet!

Yes, I loved the finale, and that whole

***SPOILERS!! SHIELD YOUR EYES***

Locke being still dead was pretty unexpected.

***END SPOILERS IT'S OK TO LOOK NOW ;)***

I honestly don't know what else they can do with the show, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#15  Edited By godzilla_sushi
Linkyshinks said:
Wow, awesome, someone noticed that. First thing that popped into my head.

I felt so bad for Juliette. I guess that actress has a new pilot this year so we know why they wrote her out! For the character, tough way to go out.

How about that white title card at the end....not the usual black. Lost does finales like nothing else....
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kmdrkul
Godzilla_Sushi said:
"Linkyshinks said:
Wow, awesome, someone noticed that. First thing that popped into my head.I felt so bad for Juliette. I guess that actress has a new pilot this year so we know why they wrote her out! For the character, tough way to go out.How about that white title card at the end....not the usual black. Lost does finales like nothing else...."
I hated her character, so I was glad to see her fall down that massive hole.  Sawyer needs to kill Jack already. 
godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By godzilla_sushi
kmdrkul said:
"Godzilla_Sushi said:
"Linkyshinks said:
Wow, awesome, someone noticed that. First thing that popped into my head.I felt so bad for Juliette. I guess that actress has a new pilot this year so we know why they wrote her out! For the character, tough way to go out.How about that white title card at the end....not the usual black. Lost does finales like nothing else...."
I hated her character, so I was glad to see her fall down that massive hole.  Sawyer needs to kill Jack already.  "
Apparently Jack killed Jack.

I was always okay with her. You know, she was pretty coy and super vague about everything but when she came on the show, it was a nice change from Kate. I'd take her over AnaL, Kate and Libby any day. :)
Scieran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Scieran

My opinion, shows a total piece of shit.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By godzilla_sushi
Scieran said:
"My opinion, shows a total piece of shit."
And all we were doing was having a nice conversation too. What's up with killing the fun?
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kmdrkul
Godzilla_Sushi said:
"Scieran said:
"My opinion, shows a total piece of shit."
And all we were doing was having a nice conversation too. What's up with killing the fun?"
Seriously.  GTFO with that kind of useless crap.  We can gladly continue our conversation without your moronic comments...
Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#21  Edited By Jedted
Godzilla_Sushi said:
"How about that white title card at the end....not the usual black. Lost does finales like nothing else...."

I just watched the "Supernatural" finale and they did that too, with the credits on a white backround thing.  I wonder if that means she succeded in setting off the bomb.
inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By inkeiren

That was really fantastic. My favorite episode since the first season.

Spoilers below:

Juliet dying (?) has to be the most moving part of the series I've seen since the death of Charlie.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By singular

The season finale had some great moments. Hell.. the whole double episode ran from one great moment to the next. But on the other hand I'm glad that the next season will probably be the last and everything will get wrapped up and explained. This "we clear one question but throwing in two new ones in return" thing is starting to get old. At least for me.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Linkyshinks

It was such a mind fuck this past season, I was actually thankful when they showed that catch up episode. Everything came together perfect in my mind after that. lol, I actually forgot I was watching a double episode, it was epic. I hope the last ever episode is three long. I would not mind if it was film to be honest.

SuperDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SuperDrew

Aw man tell me about it. Lost has been a total mind fuck this season and I love it!

JDoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By JDoobs

This seasons finale was enough to push me over the edge and pick up the first four seasons on blu-ray. (On sale for 40 bucks a pop ^_^) It will be a sad sad day when season 6 ends and I'll have to find a new best show on tv to watch.

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sarnecki

So here's my theory... 

Anyone remember that video with the rabbits about the Cashmere effect which essentially displaced and copied matter. There could have been an incident at some point in time where two Dharma scientist, or two dudes from the future were experimenting with the principle managed to disengage themselves from rational flows of time. The two men could be mortal, but displaced from time and reality itself. If your remember the rabbit video the two rabbits couldn’t touch in case they tore a hole in the universe, maybe the same principle exists with Samuel and Jacob.

That is, if we end up going down the science route, and not the spiritual Supernatural road. 

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Linkyshinks

Plausible.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By Shadow

I don't get why no one can follow the show but me.  I completely understand everything that is going on in the show.  For example, that thing in the box....spoilers.....I predicted that ever since Ben went into the cave.  This stuff is all playing out pretty much how I expected it to, other than the thing with Juliet of course.  That was a nice little surprise.

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sarnecki

Sounds like you have it all figured out.  Lay it out for us. 

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By RHCPfan24

The season finale was pretty amazing. So, is it insinuating that Locke is the smoke monster, as well as the Christian Shepard seen on the island? If so, that is very interesting and I can't wait for the final season.

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By angelkanarias

Lost is fucking amazing. They made many references to the other past seasons and they tied up a couple of things. The flashbacks with Jacob were very cool. When Juliet fell into the hole, I was freaking amazed. And the thing about Lock, I suspected something like that would happen, not like Einstein up there, but when he said they needed to ''take care'' of the passengers from the Algiers flight I remembered the thing about Rosseau's boyfriend and Ben's daughter, who looked pretty evil. Anywas, best series ever!

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sarnecki

When Locke said "You know what I mean."  It was obvious this wasn't Locke.  Not old Locke born anew, but just not Locke.  Locke would never imply that.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kmdrkul
Shadow said:
I don't get why no one can follow the show but me.  I completely understand everything that is going on ... [more]
Those plane survivors honestly threw me off quite a bit.  I didn't know what to make of them; my guess was they had some kind of weapon in the box but I see now that I was totally wrong.
mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#35  Edited By mracoon

I'm glad there's only one season left as I hat shows that drag on too long. I really hope they wrap all the loose ends because I'll be really annoyed if they leave things hanging.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Linkyshinks

I liked the back to the future reference also, the bit when they're speeding in the van with the bomb, and Miles alludes to it,

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sarnecki

Where we're going...  You don't need roads.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By Clean

It was a fantastic season finale. Left my jaw dropping to the floor.

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By bwooduhs
Shadow said:
I don't get why no one can follow the show but me.  I completely understand everything that is going on ... [more]
Totally agree with you dude.
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rinkalicous
Sarnecki said:
So here's my theory...  Anyone remember that video with the rabbits about the Cashmere effect which essentially displaced and copied ... [more]
Most logical explanation so far. I doubt they'll go the spiritual route, it would seem like a bit of a cop out.

"Why did that happen?"

"Because of magic!!!"
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dany
RHCPfan24 said:
The season finale was pretty amazing. So, is it insinuating that Locke is the smoke monster, as well as the ... [more]
Nope, the man in black in the beginning of the episode who is talking to jacob, was locke. He was able to find a loophole for jacob to be killed.
The_Patriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Patriarch
Dany said:
RHCPfan24 said: The season finale was pretty amazing. So, is it insinuating that Locke is the smoke monster, as well ... [more]
Either you got it mixed up in your words or in your head. The guy who was talking to Jacob at the start, hasnt been named yet, but he "disguised" himself as Locke when Locke died. He could then manipulate Ben into killing Jacob, since the opening dialogue made it clear that Jacob cant kill The Man in Black, or vice versa.
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rinkalicous
Dany said:
RHCPfan24 said: The season finale was pretty amazing. So, is it insinuating that Locke is the smoke monster, as well ... [more]
I thought the man at the start somehow 'transformed' into a locke look-alike to trick ben. That's why Locke's body was with the passengers on the plane.
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dany

the man in black, from the beginning was able to find a loophole for jacob to be killed, and that loophole was lockes dead corpes and him manipulating ben.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dany

the man in black, from the beginning was able to find a loophole for jacob to be killed, and that loophole was lockes dead corpes and him manipulating ben.

The_Patriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Patriarch

Yeah I know, but the way you wrote it, it seemed like you meant that Locke was the guy in the beginning. Was just the way you worded it then, no harm done :)