#1 Edited by Hizang (8534 posts) -

A couple of days ago a man went into a T Mobile shop in Manchester, he then started destroying everything in sight even the fire extinsquishers. When the man was spoken to by the police he was chatting and laughing like he was talking to friends, I think this man is clearly insane.

#2 Posted by Harkat (1099 posts) -

Hey, coverage providers can be real assholes. He may be justified.

#3 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2203 posts) -

"SPECIAL OFFER INSIDE!"

#4 Edited by SpartanAmbrose (831 posts) -

I wonder why he was so fired up?

Get it?

I'm sorry.

#5 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Reminds me of Michael Douglas's character in Falling Down.

#6 Posted by TheHT (10786 posts) -

Lotta people drawn to the spectacle.

Maybe it was more "bad marijuana".

#7 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Britain loves a bargain!

#8 Edited by believer258 (11555 posts) -

He got so mad that his anger came full-circle and turned into some kind of twisted joy.

Honestly, I'd bet that he was just fed up with bad customer service and suspicious additional charges on his bills. If you pay attention, you'll find that shit happens all the time and the only thing you can do about it is get on the phone for a few hours and wrestle with about ten different people and run through about twenty different recorded responses to get your bill fixed. Yeah, I can see how that could drive someone nuts when every single fucking shit-tastic phone company does it.

#9 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

That's what they get for overpricing data and text messaging

#10 Posted by JTB123 (1046 posts) -

I blame video games, all those phone shop wrecking sims out there confusing people, but seriously, that is pretty damn strange.

#11 Posted by Strife777 (1489 posts) -

I love that the employee inside is just standing there looking like he's saying ''Yep, this is happening guys.''

#12 Posted by Lokno (385 posts) -

@Strife777: Who's going to risk getting hurt defending a T-mobile store? I feel like that would probably be more absurd.

#13 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4603 posts) -

It's opposite an Aldi. Seems fitting, somehow.

#14 Posted by Strife777 (1489 posts) -

@Lokno: Yeah yeah I know, I'm just talking about how he looks at the people outside and everything.

I would probably do the exact same thing.

#15 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -

@Strife777 said:

I love that the employee inside is just standing there looking like he's saying ''Yep, this is happening guys.''

thats what companies tell you to do, not because they worry about you but rather their insurance premiums if you get hurt.

#16 Posted by stinky (1543 posts) -

wonder how long it takes customers to notice something is off with the store.

#17 Posted by A_Dog (743 posts) -

Well it is Manchester...

#18 Posted by NegativeCero (2972 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

Britain loves a bargain!

I found this funny when I saw it, too.

#19 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (476 posts) -

I'm surprised the employee never got trashed to. Mobile phone salesmen are the worst!!

#20 Posted by sixpin (1286 posts) -

@Gizmo: First thing I thought of as well. Off topic, but I really thought that Falling Down was a great film until the try to cop out on why Douglas' character goes over the edge. Wish he could have just been a really pissed off dude.

#21 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

@Gizmo: Great movie.

Wow, look at all the people there. England must be a boring place.

:P

#22 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5137 posts) -

Lol, the employee is thinking "dammit now I have to clean all this up".

#23 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CROWD IS SAYING. Is that ENGLISH?

#24 Posted by ajamafalous (11796 posts) -

Why is there a crowd of like 300 fucking people gathered around the store? My first instinct when I see someone doing something crazy in public isn't "let's huddle up closer to him."

#25 Edited by allworkandlowpay (874 posts) -

The only thing I could take out of this is how horrendous that accent sounds.

#26 Posted by CookieMonster (2414 posts) -

Thats class. Bit of a stupid thing to do though. And what was with those scary tracksuited men who came in and pushed him into a corner?

#27 Posted by BrandonPckrfn (69 posts) -

Bath salts, yo.

#28 Posted by Boboblaw (269 posts) -

Bizzare. Doesn't seem as though the guy had a real reason or that he was immensely angry.

I've walked past that shop many times, its on the main high street in Manchester.

#29 Posted by Ramone (2954 posts) -

I laughed way too much at the title of this thread.

#30 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

That guy inside the store with him looks like Will-i-am.

#31 Posted by Spoonman671 (4523 posts) -

Why wouldn't he be calm?  It's the police in England--should he be scared or something?  He's clearly too busy being awesome to give a fuck.

@AhmadMetallic said:

This, too.
#32 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Southerners...

#33 Posted by EuanDewar (4681 posts) -

Fookin mad fer it

#34 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I miss Little Jacob

#35 Posted by NTM (7233 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

This, too.

Yes, it's just an accent. It's kind of funny, you can hear a little kid (or at least the age of ten to 13) say "holy shit!" Also, what the hell, that guy is crazy with a lot of anger bottled up, and damn! That's a lot of people!

#36 Edited by mlarrabee (2868 posts) -

He should try American cell coverage plan prices...

EDIT: Crazy Mancs...

Just kidding!

#37 Posted by Inkerman (1448 posts) -

Some men just want to watch the World burn...

#38 Posted by Akeldama (4236 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

That guy inside the store with him looks like Will-i-am.

#39 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

He pulled off a few cardboard boxes off the wall and sprayed a bit of CO2 on some desks then unhinged about 4 plastic mock phones. I'd say about 80 pounds worth of damage there. Nice work.

#40 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4513 posts) -

@Scooper said:

He pulled off a few cardboard boxes off the wall and sprayed a bit of CO2 on some desks then unhinged about 4 plastic mock phones. I'd say about 80 pounds worth of damage there. Nice work.

you can see the floor in some parts and there's shattered glass everywhere. I'm guessing the video is half to 3/4's through the ordeal.

Still, dude's a pimp.

#41 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

@believer258 said:

He got so mad that his anger came full-circle and turned into some kind of twisted joy.

Honestly, I'd bet that he was just fed up with bad customer service and suspicious additional charges on his bills. If you pay attention, you'll find that shit happens all the time and the only thing you can do about it is get on the phone for a few hours and wrestle with about ten different people and run through about twenty different recorded responses to get your bill fixed. Yeah, I can see how that could drive someone nuts when every single fucking shit-tastic phone company does it.

Pretty much this. I've seen my parents try to talk with AT&T, and it's a goddamn nightmare.

#42 Posted by Jimbo (9767 posts) -

I feel like we should get his side of the story before rushing to judgement. Maybe the shop said something about his mother?

#43 Posted by 1p (760 posts) -

This was weirdly cathartic to watch. Though obviously it's a real dick move towards the employees that have to clean it up.

#44 Posted by DougQuaid (1270 posts) -

Britain HATES a bargain!

#45 Posted by MikkaQ (10261 posts) -

@Gizmo said:

Reminds me of Michael Douglas's character in Falling Down.

Yeah he had that same controlled calm to the rampage that makes it all the more unsettling. I'm totally reminded of this insane movie.

#46 Posted by TheHumanDove (2496 posts) -

hehe, little british police hats are the best

#47 Posted by crow13 (132 posts) -

If you skip to 1:29-1:30ish the "crazy dude" looks at the clerk. This shows he is aware of true surroundings because he is clearly looking to see if the clerk is doing anything about his actions. Dude isn't nuts, just angry and stupid.